Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 61. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 08:25:20 AM
I think the Bitcoin will never die until whenever, even getting famous future Bitcoin and become a competitor of weight of real currency and into heavy competition from all banks around the world. Because of the bitcoin provide better service from a bank and costs given are also so small. I think there will disappear when the bitcoin currency better than Bitcoin and safer from bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
March 26, 2016, 08:19:08 AM
Well according to this list, bitcoin has died 99 times
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Bitcoin has more lives than cats did Grin
I wonder how many live it still has Roll Eyes
But i don't think it will die soon as the demand for bitcoin is still here and increasing by day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 26, 2016, 07:36:23 AM
mining if profitable for giant farm, only because it's not profitable for you it does not mean that it's not profitable for them also

they have still a good margin as it is right now, and hopefully there will be an increase in demand with the halving(not because of the halving itself)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 26, 2016, 07:29:24 AM
end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die . it will ends when bitcoin reaches 21 million bitcoins . but that will take long time .
It doesn't end there. The generation of supply ends when we reach the 'final block' that distributes additional Bitcoin. The fees are supposed to pay for block generation by then. However, people need not worry about this as it is most likely not going to happen within their lifetime.

Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
You've made no serious arguments as to why it will not survive. If you think that an altcoin is going to replace it, think twice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 26, 2016, 07:20:32 AM
Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
3 years is very short. If your statement holds true it will be at least 6 years. It took Bitcoin several years to get to the rise. An alt coin would have to experience the same rise with the same amount of time.

I doubt bitcoin will die this decade.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
March 26, 2016, 07:16:09 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring Bitcoin to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling Bitcoins. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

Bitcoin won't come to an end, but mining is becoming more expensive and centralised. I believe that the 2Mb blocksize control bid is an attempt to squeeze out smaller miners. Centralisation will cause fees to increase, but as fees increase, it will start to become viable for smaller miners to reappear imho.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 26, 2016, 07:00:59 AM
end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die . it will ends when bitcoin reaches 21 million bitcoins . but that will take long time .
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 26, 2016, 06:46:00 AM
Mining is profitable, therefore no one would mine. If some people think it's not profitable, the difficulty will drop, and some other people in some other place with a better ratio of electricity/cost will take advantage of the decreased difficulty to start a mining business... Bitcoin network will always adapt, it's a free market.

No other coin is anywhere near being competition to Bitcoin, so sit down and wait because it's not going to die anytime soon.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
March 26, 2016, 06:45:30 AM
Why bitcoin isn't going to die? Because many persons have invested millions and the darkweb is more vivid than ever nowadays with dark markets popping out almost everyday, number of BTC transactions there is increasing everyday, so no Bitcoin isn't going to die in at least 10-20 years but for me it will never die.
Activity: 118
Merit: 12
Passionate software developer and crypto guy.
March 26, 2016, 06:38:53 AM
Gone
Pages:
Jump to: