Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 3. (Read 26088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
December 19, 2014, 12:45:43 PM
you sell your hash power! for at least double the bitcoin!
few days back it was 10 times!

I understand.

I've thought about it.  I've looked into prices different miners are charging and such.  I personally would not pay to rent others rigs and anyone else who does needs to shop around because maybe 1% to 2% of them actually get you back what you rented them for unless you had them pointed at a pool that got extremely lucky!
That's precisely why people rent: they figure to get lucky and make more back than they paid for the rental.  Paycoin has blown up and radically inflated the prices of rentals.  Unfortunately, it's only going to last another 24 hours or so.  Then the prices will fall back down to more realistic levels.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 19, 2014, 04:11:41 AM

I understand.

I've thought about it.  I've looked into prices different miners are charging and such.  I personally would not pay to rent others rigs and anyone else who does needs to shop around because maybe 1% to 2% of them actually get you back what you rented them for unless you had them pointed at a pool that got extremely lucky!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 19, 2014, 04:09:26 AM
i got a rig right now at 12h 4th 0.07btc ... in place of 0.025!
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 19, 2014, 04:07:06 AM
dmwardjr hop on the wave! you late mate!
i recommend miningrigrentals

HELL NO

I have 19 Th/s of my own and another 20 Th/s on the way.

December 19, 2014, 04:06:11 AM
dmwardjr hop on the wave! you late mate!
i recommend miningrigrentals
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
December 19, 2014, 04:01:10 AM
we wil Cheesy
after the paycoin rush i think i will start to make place for new gear, as local market will be full of miners Roll Eyes

I'm just not sure about this pay coin thing.  I'm going to wait it out a bit longer and see.

Is it on an exchange?  Pay coin?

What are you waiting for? Mining ends tomorrow. Point your rigs at Westhash/Nicehash if you haven't done so yet, it's still paying twice as much as BTC mining.

It's on Cryptsy and some others, but you don't need that if you just want to mine for BTC.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XPY_BTC
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 19, 2014, 03:57:12 AM
we wil Cheesy
after the paycoin rush i think i will start to make place for new gear, as local market will be full of miners Roll Eyes

I'm just not sure about this pay coin thing.  I'm going to wait it out a bit longer and see.

Is it on an exchange?  Pay coin?
December 19, 2014, 03:55:54 AM
we wil Cheesy
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 19, 2014, 03:43:03 AM
15days can be stretched to 60days if they want...
Maybe Santa is coming earlier Grin

Would be nice.  Competition out there now with Spondoolies.  Who knows?  We'll see...
December 19, 2014, 03:34:20 AM
15days can be stretched to 60days if they want...
Maybe Santa is coming earlier Grin
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 19, 2014, 03:26:03 AM
This is interesting:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9885242

3) The original order value of $599 will be credited at 115% value [$689] against an S5 order placed in the web store. This will be issued in the form of a 15 day coupon, each coupon valued [$344.5].

(emphasis mine)

Of course it doesn't necessarily mean the coupon will be issued NOW and S5 is released IMMEDIATELY, but it's an interesting choice of words.

Anyway, watch out for those coupons when the time comes.

Thanks for the heads up!!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
December 19, 2014, 03:13:34 AM
This is interesting:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9885242

3) The original order value of $599 will be credited at 115% value [$689] against an S5 order placed in the web store. This will be issued in the form of a 15 day coupon, each coupon valued [$344.5].

(emphasis mine)

Of course it doesn't necessarily mean the coupon will be issued NOW and S5 is released IMMEDIATELY, but it's an interesting choice of words.

Anyway, watch out for those coupons when the time comes.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
December 18, 2014, 04:18:09 AM
Even if we have to put a bag over her head to hide the use and a clip on our nose to hide the smell.

dmwardjr ... hang your head in shame you little shit ... GET OFF THIS FORUM YOU IDIOT.

Calm down buddy.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 17, 2014, 07:25:42 PM
Even if we have to put a bag over her head to hide the use and a clip on our nose to hide the smell.

dmwardjr ... hang your head in shame you little shit ... GET OFF THIS FORUM YOU IDIOT.

What is your problem?

I'm talking about the S5, Dude.

"Her" is the S5...

bag over "her" (S5) head [actually our head] to hide (ignore) it is used. and clip on our nose to hide the smell (electronic heat odor) from use.

Ease up dude.  Have you ever heard of metaphors?

Those dude's are joking and I use a metaphor, only to get jumped on by you.  Was simply trying to be funny and I think you are drawing the wrong conclusion.

You get off this forum if you think I'm going to disrespect a man's wife I don't even know!  Hell, he may not even be married!  So, IF you think I'm talking about a man's wife, you got me dead wrong!  PERIOD!  I'm married and have a child.  I respect women!  My wife earned my utmost respect when I saw what she went through when giving birth to our son!  

IF he is married, I have the utmost respect for him cause getting married and having children is a beautiful thing.  Having a family of our own is an honorable place to attain in life.  I was simply using a metaphor as a joke and you obviously took it the wrong way.

I'm referring to us guys who are hard up for even a used S5 like a horny despot in search of a hoar.

Ease up, Dude!

FAR BE IT FOR ME TO DISRESPECT A MAN (BITMAIN) WHO HAS DONE A LOT FOR THE BITCOIN COMMUNITY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK I'M DOING.  I ALREADY HAVE 23 OF HIS RIGS.  I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT BUT HIS BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST EQUIPMENT ON THE PLANET... BY FAR!!!  I WAS TALKING ABOUT A DAMN USED S5!!!!!

ALSO, I DON'T BELIEVE BITMAIN WILL SEND PEOPLE USED S5'S.  HE WOULD KEEP THEM AT ANTPOOL FOR WOULD BE RENTERS.  MY OPINION!!!!

SO, SLOW YOUR ROLL!!!!

AS FOR "LITTLE SHIT," THIS LITTLE SHIT WOULD CHEW YOU A NEW ASS!  YOU WOULD DIE FROM EXHAUSTION TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ME.

I served my country proudly in the United States Marine Corp and I respect freedom, women and family BIG TIME!  If you say I'm disrespecting women by using the word, "hoar," then you are saying God is disrespectful to women by using the word "Harlot" (hoar) in His Word.

It all lies with the "intent."  My "intent" was to point out how many of us would still buy a "used" S5 [although I don't believe it would be used] because many of us are so hard up for an S5.  I gave a metaphor of "how hard up" by using a horny despot in search of a hoar to describe how "hard up" many of us are [including me] for an S5.

So, I think you owe me an apology OR we can continue this bull crap measuring each others dick [Also a metaphor].  It's up to you...

ROLL TIDE
Activity: 471
December 17, 2014, 07:19:54 PM

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 17, 2014, 06:57:19 PM
If they are already mining using S5 then this good, because this mean there will be no extra hash on the network when they but it on sell.

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her you may have it...
Bull Shit!

LOL

more like its antminers wife and after antminer bored, he gave it to you   Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, but many of us are horny as hell and will more than likely pay to do the hoar (used S5).  Even if we have to put a bag over her head to hide the use and a clip on our nose to hide the smell.
December 16, 2014, 12:05:03 PM
If they are already mining using S5 then this good, because this mean there will be no extra hash on the network when they but it on sell.

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her, you may have it...
Bull Shit!

We are already in this situation because most batch 1 rig on the market is used gears.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2014, 11:08:50 AM

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her you may have it...
Bull Shit!

LOL

more like its antminers wife and after antminer bored, he gave it to you   Grin Grin Grin
December 16, 2014, 11:03:57 AM

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her, you may have it...
Bull Shit!
December 16, 2014, 10:57:27 AM
here is your s5:

https://blockchain.info/blocks/AntPool

this pool was less than 5% few months back when the network power was smaller...

I think you are right, they are making a fortune right now "testing" the machines.

i hope they are renting them out to those paycoin miners, they are paying a pretty sum for rentals at the moment  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: