Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 6. (Read 26088 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 04, 2014, 02:54:10 PM
I just received an S4 yesterday from Bitmain and it was brand new, opened it up to verify nothing unseated from the flight and it was brand new inside as far as I can tell. Either it is brand new or it's never been scratched and they blew it out really good from when it was used last Smiley

They probably used the S4 before starting selling them but they sell new ones.
It will be interesting to buy new equipment when we can expect not to have far better equipment coming out in the near future. We will be able to mine the equipment with a stable difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2014, 02:02:31 PM
I just received an S4 yesterday from Bitmain and it was brand new, opened it up to verify nothing unseated from the flight and it was brand new inside as far as I can tell. Either it is brand new or it's never been scratched and they blew it out really good from when it was used last Smiley

What is your point, Speedster?  Don't think I'm being sarcastic because I'm not.  I'm just trying to figure out your point.

Read the other posts on this page.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 04, 2014, 01:44:59 PM

What is your point, Speedster?  Don't think I'm being sarcastic because I'm not.  I'm just trying to figure out your point.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 04, 2014, 12:31:13 PM
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
December 01, 2014, 11:22:11 AM
I actually prefer them to sell used S4 miners but for cheap, price is more important then new or used right?
Activity: 434
December 01, 2014, 06:41:20 AM
I think, according to what members say that they receive i used S4 gears full of dust, and also the huge sale that bitmain need to do with the current products. this only mean that they replace their farm gears with some thing more powerful and they need to sell all the old stock.
May be after a while when they use this new product and get some decent profit from it then they will release it to the public.

i've a feeling that doing this is going to put a stop to the cogs. While other h/w manufacturers are shipping more efficient miners from stock, do you really think bitmain would halt sending out their most profitable rigs to customers and let other companies take the market share.

and just because they can mine themselves with their new gear, does this not mean they will be stuck in the same position when they do open it for sale? other manufacturers will be a jump ahead.

my opinion is that S5 isn't finished yet and as soon as it is, they will want it out on sale to customers.
Activity: 357
December 01, 2014, 05:54:55 AM
I think, according to what members say that they receive i used S4 gears full of dust, and also the huge sale that bitmain need to do with the current products. this only mean that they replace their farm gears with some thing more powerful and they need to sell all the old stock.
May be after a while when they use this new product and get some decent profit from it then they will release it to the public.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 4078
November 30, 2014, 07:11:26 PM
Now that they did some black friday deals on S4, I am pretty sure once S4 is sold out they will announce S5.

What black friday deals?

there was a scam site which robbed people, offering massive bitmain discounts. perhaps that news hasn't filtered through to some yet.

Bitmain thread heading said there was a Black Friday Sale. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antminer-s4-discussion-and-support-thread-796839

Well, in reality that "black friday" sale was announced on Saturday and it is ONLY if you are getting 16 S4 units, not for a single unit.
However, ALL coupons were extended to 12/15, so there is a discount.
Activity: 471
November 30, 2014, 07:11:00 PM

All this S5 speculation on ONE advert on the net ... placed weeks ago ... and not verified by anyone?

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride ...

Yes the S5 (or whatever it will be called) will arrive, at some stage.

Activity: 420
November 30, 2014, 06:51:37 PM
Now that they did some black friday deals on S4, I am pretty sure once S4 is sold out they will announce S5.

What black friday deals?

there was a scam site which robbed people, offering massive bitmain discounts. perhaps that news hasn't filtered through to some yet.
This is true, but they are also selling S4s for 30% off and free international shipping, but you need to buy at least (I think it is) 16. Even with those prices the difficulty will need to rise very slowly for you to potentially ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1204
November 30, 2014, 04:43:11 PM

What black friday deals?

Bitmain thread heading said there was a Black Friday Sale. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antminer-s4-discussion-and-support-thread-796839
legendary
November 30, 2014, 01:18:45 PM

What black friday deals?

Wink
November 30, 2014, 01:09:43 PM

What black friday deals?

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 4078
November 30, 2014, 01:06:35 PM
Any news on this S5 yet? Being waiting so long..

Probably the only chance of hearing something SOON will be Cyber Monday.  If nothing then, I don't expect to hear anything till end of January to mid February.  More than likely Bitmain will be more patient and make sure it is properly field tested to avoid further hits on reputation.  Although, I still feel Bitmain has the most reliable rigs in the industry at a competitive price.

It is NOT going to happen because all coupons were extended to Dec 15.
legendary
November 30, 2014, 01:03:14 PM

What black friday deals?
Activity: 286
November 30, 2014, 08:43:41 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 30, 2014, 04:07:14 AM
Smiley)))))) u nuts! Smiley)))

they are mining for sure! it should have been announced on 17! from stock! so they are minint atm. that's y the last 10% jump, maybe... and now they try to clean up the house, selling old gear... if we dont see something, already,  on the market already is because of huge old stock!
November 30, 2014, 04:01:29 AM
I hope that they are mining with them already because when they eventually get round to shipping out, it won't put difficulty up by much Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
November 30, 2014, 01:26:04 AM
Any news on this S5 yet? Being waiting so long..

Probably the only chance of hearing something SOON will be Cyber Monday.  If nothing then, I don't expect to hear anything till end of January to mid February.  More than likely Bitmain will be more patient and make sure it is properly field tested to avoid further hits on reputation.  Although, I still feel Bitmain has the most reliable rigs in the industry at a competitive price.
Pages:
Jump to: