Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceBitco.in - New Thread to Discuss - page 18. (Read 20658 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
September 08, 2014, 05:26:24 PM
Note 5: dooglus and bitcoininformation, please proseed with payments for the sig campaign when it expires. You both have from 5 BTC in escrow from me. If people change their signature, or the funds are more than i sent you, you can keep them as a thank you for the service.

What's the fucking point of wearing the sigs for the next 3 weeks? If everyone hit the max post count, the 10 BTC won't be sufficient, we should cancel the campaign and divide the funds proportionally to ranks.

Dooglus, Bitcoininformation, any thoughts?

That's the best possible route to take currently. We need a response ASAP. (maybe even add a little extra for everyone if there is enough, for all the trouble and so the 10btc get distributed fairly)

last month with 100 ppl and higher rates, we paid ~12 btc in total. now rates are lower and post count less. 10 btc are enough to cover it.

OK. Lets be serious

You decided to call it a day and give up on DB, I understand, don't blame you for the decision. But why the hell do you want us to carry on with the signatures till the end of the month?

Can't you just give both Dooglus and Bitcoininformation a 'green light' to pay everyone sooner? I suggest giving both of them 0.25 for their trouble, and divide the remaining 9.5BTC proportionally to the rank (it's not complicated, I can do the calculation if needed).

In such scenario, everyone should be happy, people would generally get paid slightly less then when reaching max post count, but would be paid sooner and with no further need of posting. Dooglus + Bitcoininformation would get the whole escrow sorted sooner (+would get paid a little) and you wouldn't have to do all the posts verification. Everybody wins.

Sounds reasonable?

Ps I won't have much trouble in reaching the max post count (and I don't spam and am not very active), if other hit the max too, then 10BTC is not enough. If that happens - it's gonna get pretty messed up + there's a risk that Doog and BTCinformation will end up (involuntarily) being responsible for verification of posts.

EDIT: If everyone reaches max post count, it would total 18 BTC
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
September 08, 2014, 05:25:46 PM
But you didn't divest, even though you could easily have done so... That would have protected you.

I said there was no way I could get access to my account until monday, my login details were written on paper and locked in a safety deposit box so I couldn't be tempted to gamble.

my safety deposit box is at a bank that is closed Sunday. I had NO WAY to get into my account when this all went down, i was in chat trying to get them to trigger my emergency btc address withdraw but they kept ignoring me!

I see, I missed that part. I understand your frustration but I don't think you can blame the operator for failing to follow orders from an unauthorized user.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
September 08, 2014, 05:23:39 PM
just wondering, was doog staff on the site or was he just a major investor?

I was nothing to do with the site other than:

* playing the a lot (winning about 35 BTC)
* investing around 50 BTC (which grew to around 85 BTC with my gambling wins)
* wearing their signature here for a month
* holding 5 BTC in escrow for their signature campaign in case they fail to pay
* being made a chat moderator (able to mute / unmute people in the chat)

So not a "major" investor - I was around 2% of the bankroll at my peak.

^brazen sockpuppet!!!..haha now so what you are saying : you scammed + 35BTC ? wow ~ smooth job ! Smiley *epic*

not scammed

he won it fair and sqaure Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 05:14:49 PM

* playing the a lot (winning about 35 BTC)

^brazen sockpuppet!!!..haha now so what you are saying : you scammed + 35BTC ? wow ~ smooth job ! Smiley *epic*
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
September 08, 2014, 05:14:07 PM
But you didn't divest, even though you could easily have done so... That would have protected you.

I said there was no way I could get access to my account until monday, my login details were written on paper and locked in a safety deposit box so I couldn't be tempted to gamble.

my safety deposit box is at a bank that is closed Sunday. I had NO WAY to get into my account when this all went down, i was in chat trying to get them to trigger my emergency btc address withdraw but they kept ignoring me!
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
September 08, 2014, 05:10:29 PM
I knew that it was a good idea to withdraw on sunday so I asked manl in chat to trigger my emergency withdraw!

I had an emergency address locked into my account and everything.

manl ignored my request to activate the withdraw, I didn't think they would drain the entire bankroll in one day so I worked all day.

I can't skip work easy so the reason I think I should be refunded is I asked him to trigger the withdraw but he didn't.

Also the reason for my investment being is wiped IS directly related to the bug because if they didn't cheat the bankroll wouldn't of shrunk so much that it syphoned 90% of my coins. If this didn't happen losing 500 coins on tha bankroll would be 1/10 of what it was.

There's no way around it I had to wait until today to check it. I should be refunded 9btc I sent a support ticket.

Activity: 58
September 08, 2014, 05:05:21 PM
can someone please PM me to help me verify some bets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 08, 2014, 05:04:37 PM
I knew that it was a good idea to withdraw on sunday so I asked manl in chat to trigger my emergency withdraw!

manl ignored my request to activate the withdraw, I didn't think they would drain the entire bankroll in one day so I worked all day.

I can't skip work easy so the reason I think I should be refunded is I asked him to trigger the withdraw but he didn't.

Also the reason for my investment being is wiped IS directly related to the bug because if they didn't cheat the bankroll wouldn't of shrunk so much that it syphoned 90% of my coins. If this didn't happen losing 500 coins on tha bankroll would be 1/10 of what it was.

There's no way around it I had to wait until today to check it. I should be refunded 9btc I sent a support ticket.

We know that we are responsible for the "bug" that is why we refunded every affected player from OUR wallet. Investors weren't affected by this bug. The invest / divest was working completely fine so investors could (and did) divest their btc.
It's a scam, they didn't halt the betting, they just let it continue, to steal money from the investors like you and me.
September 08, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

Activity: 58
September 08, 2014, 04:50:35 PM
Can anyone please explain to me how I can verify my bets?
September 08, 2014, 04:40:21 PM
I didn't have access to my login details for DB until today because i locked them in a safety deposit box over the weekend, I was able to get into my account just now and found this:

Profit was at 172BTC when i deposited now profit is at -329BTC.

out of 10BTC invested 3 days ago only 1.6BTC is available for withdraw.

I asked manl in chat to trigger my emergency withdraw over the weekend when I found out they were cheating!

I could of got my coins back! but he ignored that request now I'm down 9btc. I should be refunded.

read my posts.
I opened a support ticket for that, and they say investors are not affected by the bug, because you had the chance to divest... It's a fucking scam.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
September 08, 2014, 04:39:32 PM
Please change to 110% house edge so no more people get scammed.
But 110% means they'd be paying you :0
September 08, 2014, 04:38:21 PM
I didn't have access to my login details for DB until today because i locked them in a safety deposit box over the weekend, I was able to get into my account just now and found this:

Profit was at 172BTC when i deposited now profit is at -329BTC.

out of 10BTC invested 3 days ago only 1.6BTC is available for withdraw.

I asked manl in chat to trigger my emergency withdraw over the weekend when I found out they were cheating!

I could of got my coins back! but he ignored that request now I'm down 9btc. I should be refunded.

legendary
September 08, 2014, 04:36:51 PM
This is fucked up.The site looked great and admin was always online and now this!  Undecided

And what will happen with the signature payment?Will we be paid?

See here and the following posts.

In short the plan is that we're going to pay as normal at the end of the month if DB themselves don't.

If you want to pull out now, you can do, and we'll pay a quarter of the normal rate, since only a quarter of the current month has passed - unless DB keeps running the campaign, in which case it'll be up to them who to pay out; I imagine they would say that if you drop their signature after a week you get nothing.

@dooglus if you can pay us now if possible each 0.1 btc or something like that

because obviously dicebitcoin is a scam!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 08, 2014, 04:35:19 PM
can escrow pay us money for are signature at least??!

Douglus and Bitcoininformation already said befroe they will pay the signature campaign.
I do not think there is any issue after they said, then why asking same question everytime.
September 08, 2014, 04:34:09 PM
We know that we are responsible for the "bug" that is why we refunded every affected player from OUR wallet. Investors weren't affected by this bug. The invest / divest was working completely fine so investors could (and did) divest their btc.
Second reply to my open ticket...
So somehow this bug didn't affect me?? This is a downright SCAM.
The website malfunctions, allowing a player to cheat and steal the money from the investors...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
September 08, 2014, 04:29:51 PM
This is fucked up.The site looked great and admin was always online and now this!  Undecided

And what will happen with the signature payment?Will we be paid?

See here and the following posts.

In short the plan is that we're going to pay as normal at the end of the month if DB themselves don't.

If you want to pull out now, you can do, and we'll pay a quarter of the normal rate, since only a quarter of the current month has passed - unless DB keeps running the campaign, in which case it'll be up to them who to pay out; I imagine they would say that if you drop their signature after a week you get nothing.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2014, 04:29:20 PM
The escrowed bitcoins will be used to pay the users signed up at the end of the month?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
September 08, 2014, 04:24:15 PM

* playing a lot (winning about 35 BTC)

legendary
September 08, 2014, 04:22:07 PM
I don't know. The user who posted directly below your post seems to own the smaller of the two, but the remainder has been moved here.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NLdqkJRooQqHHBycnXEdA9R5N5TJb2biB

This accounts for the entire remainder of the sites cold wallet, yet people are claiming they were paid out. Maybe I'm missing something huge or blatantly obvious.

Then I guess that's what is left in the hot wallet.

It keeps moving from address to address as people withdraw and the rest is spent as 'change' to a new address in the hot wallet.

dooglus can you please look into signature campagain

that we get are money from it please

Pages:
Jump to: