Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceBitco.in - New Thread to Discuss - page 24. (Read 20658 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 08, 2014, 12:23:48 PM
i dunno what to say.
i put borrowed money on the site. now gone?
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
September 08, 2014, 12:22:33 PM
This just happened :

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 08, 2014, 12:22:24 PM
i dunno what to say.
i put borrowed money on the site. now gone?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
September 08, 2014, 12:21:50 PM
Note 4: As said, we are planning to go private funded. I think we proved we are not "flying" with bankrolls . ideal would be a BR of 2k coins, so we can offer at least 10 BTC bets. Multisig cold wallet, investors can have the roll server for full trancparency. We will do all the admin work, UI, support ticket, development, exactly as we were doing till today and before the fuckup. We propose a 30% cut for our work. if you have some serious propositions, drop up a support message.

PM me later, I can probably point you in the direction of some good UI designers for when you make your next website under a fresh name.

Note 7: Stunna, its funny how you were the FIRST to put negative trust,open scammer accuisation(?) on forum and all the crap you are firing from us from the start, no matter if from first second this went off I kept refunding everyone plus we never haulted withdrawals. A big FUCK YOU to you personally, because your character stinks from Khm away. You cannot stand competition and for good reason. You would lose any fucking given time.

I guess I'm just beginning to enter my scam detection prime. If I couldn't stand competition I probably wouldn't be involved in the most competitive market in bitcoin.  Cheesy Guess you didn't get the last word after all either.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 08, 2014, 12:21:43 PM
Can you people stop advertising them! Remove those ads from your signatures, it's an insult for us who lost money
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 08, 2014, 12:21:19 PM
the cold wallet is empty... meaning i lost my 0.3 BTC?
jeesh... I made a support ticket, but apparently it's no use. That's really depressing to come home to.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 12:18:59 PM
It's great Manl paid everyone who withdrew, yes.

I'm not some sort of troll and have never been part of another dice site apart from JD. But would like an explanation for this Mateo account.

Edit: and why betting was not suspended when he was clearly raping.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 08, 2014, 12:17:44 PM
Discuss everything here guys! (the main thread has been locked) His last post was:

Thats just.... getting better and better. Like we dont have enough problems already, i have now to prove that this guy is not me.

This will be my last post here, and I will lock the topic.

Dooglus asked me yesterday, how can i be sure its not our ex-employee, knowing the seed. I checked that, the guy also zeroed nonce(provably to verify his rolls after all the fuckup) and he started rolling. Before today, his account was sitting at -33 BTC, and now he fluctates like hell. I will not enter any more arguments with you guys. You are entitled to your own opinion, and I respect that. I am highly dissapointed from the"community", espesially after we came out clear about this. We didnt try to hide anything, we didnt blame aliens, we didnt make up stories. Not only that, we didnt run with the bankroll and we didnt rejected ANY withdrawal. But again you are missing the point. So its my playing against the site. SHOULDNT I DO THAT when the shit started, at 7 or 6 or 4k BTC? I could say and support exactly the same"story", only difference i could "walk away" with thousands of BTC. Im done with that and all the crap you guys throwing at me. I guess forum is indeed conquered by troll and kiddies accounts. Fine.

Not only this project didnt make us money, but left us broke as well due to refunds. if you dont get this, i dont give a fuck anymore. We paid every negative balance that was affected from our pocket, and we take a hit now at our initial 200 BTC investment. But the trashtalk here that you guys put on us, especially from Stunnas puppies and PRC shitholes, I wont tolerate it anymore. YOU GUYS DESERVE primeoffline and PRC-i-get-blind-from-uglyness-ui site. I am done with this forum. If anyone has account issues, he can come at site and open a support ticket.

Note 1: Hot wallet was empty. I just sent the last bunch to proceed pending withdrawals. All pending withdrawals just sent out.

Note 2: We will exit crowdfunded scenario. Dice is provably fair and anyone can verify this(again, not even Stunna would cheat there). We COULD cheat on investors profit, and not been crowdfunded will resolve this once and for all.

Note 3: I offered dooglus again last night, before i go to bed, to take both cold wallet and roll server. Then i asked him again after one hour. I never got a reply.

of course i could understand how dooglus would want to keep his distance from this. Most probably i would too.

Note 4: As said, we are planning to go private funded. I think we proved we are not "flying" with bankrolls . ideal would be a BR of 2k coins, so we can offer at least 10 BTC bets. Multisig cold wallet, investors can have the roll server for full trancparency. We will do all the admin work, UI, support ticket, development, exactly as we were doing till today and before the fuckup. We propose a 30% cut for our work. if you have some serious propositions, drop up a support message.

Note 5: dooglus and bitcoininformation, please proseed with payments for the sig campaign when it expires. You both have from 5 BTC in escrow from me. If people change their signature, or the funds are more than i sent you, you can keep them as a thank you for the service.

Note 6: For crowdfunded i suggest you dice.ninja    Cool developers, cool guys.  By NO MEANS dont go to PRCDice. You will end up blind.

Note 7: Stunna, its funny how you were the FIRST to put negative trust,open scammer accuisation(?) on forum and all the crap you are firing from us from the start, no matter if from first second this went off I kept refunding everyone plus we never haulted withdrawals. A big FUCK YOU to you personally, because your character stinks from Khm away. You cannot stand competition and for good reason. You would lose any fucking given time.

Note 8 : I wont be able to refund and winning accounts. Our wallet is completely dry. I am sorry if you were"affected" and you won(?), I know it may suck for you, but at least the guys who actually LOST from this they got their coins back(and it looked higher priority to us).

Enough said.

Regards

EDIT
So its my playing against the site. SHOULDNT I DO THAT when the shit started, at 7 or 6 or 4k BTC?

The thing is: This excuse makes people believe you aren't scamming, when in fact you could be by playing as a whale (or taking some on the side). It makes you seem 'honest' for not having run at 7k, 6 or 4k BTC which leads to people not chasing after you/doxxing you/hunting you down. It's a simple tactic.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 08, 2014, 12:15:51 PM
UPDATES AND NEWS:

1. If you have bitcoins that are yours and you want them back or need a refund, send a support message through the site then (apparently) dicebitcoin will deal with you.
Pages:
Jump to: