Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 10. (Read 7469 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 02, 2019, 08:23:33 PM
Most people won't believe you. They'll write you off as a loonie, since there is no way they can confirm what you are saying.

But we enjoy the fact that you use your freedom to post, no matter what you say.

Cool

it doesn't matter  Cool I'm not alone, loonies are the majority. Cool Instead of "politics and society" this board could be called "science denial", all sorts of crazy stuff belong here, Carl Sagan would be amazed if he could join these discussions.  Cool I'll invite him.

Of course you aren't alone. You have your group to support you. This is what helps you to believe anything you might want to believe. That's the way to start a cult... or like notbatman is going for, the starting of a FE minority group, so he can get government funding.

Cool
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
November 02, 2019, 08:09:31 PM
Most people won't believe you. They'll write you off as a loonie, since there is no way they can confirm what you are saying.

But we enjoy the fact that you use your freedom to post, no matter what you say.

Cool

it doesn't matter  Cool I'm not alone, loonies are the majority. Cool Instead of "politics and society" this board could be called "science denial", all sorts of crazy stuff belong here, Carl Sagan would be amazed if he could join these discussions.  Cool I'll invite him.
legendary
November 02, 2019, 02:35:29 PM
I went there last weekend through an astral projection and everything was fine, the US flag is still there, so, yes it's true we landed on the moon in 1969, you guys should not worry about that, try to read better things. The moon guardians asked me to bring this message to the earth, you are wasting too much time on shitty theories, life is short, go outside, plant a tree.

Your astraling may just be a fantasy.

There are six US flags on the Moon.

Dude I had important things to do there, better than seeing stuff that already exists on earth, I told one cause they asked me to do it, but I can't talk about the rest, the dark side of the moon is completely confidential. Sorry. Tonight I'm visiting Jupiter, who needs something from there?

Cool
November 02, 2019, 02:09:58 PM
I went there last weekend through an astral projection and everything was fine, the US flag is still there, so, yes it's true we landed on the moon in 1969, you guys should not worry about that, try to read better things. The moon guardians asked me to bring this message to the earth, you are wasting too much time on shitty theories, life is short, go outside, plant a tree.

Dude I had important things to do there, better than seeing stuff that already exists on earth, I told one cause they asked me to do it, but I can't talk about the rest, the dark side of the moon is completely confidential. Sorry. Tonight I'm visiting Jupiter, who needs something from there?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
November 02, 2019, 11:37:45 AM

legendary
November 01, 2019, 10:53:36 PM

You simply accidentally plugged into E.E. (Doc) Smith's book Skylark DuQuesne... and slid down to chapter 10, "Jelmi on the Moon" before you could stop yourself.

Cheesy

EDIT: Now I got interested in that silly book again, and will have to go and re-read parts of it. Can't help myself.
November 01, 2019, 10:45:07 PM
legendary
November 01, 2019, 07:19:18 PM
I think that today's advertising that the moon landings were faked, is being covertly pushed by Bezos, Musk, and a few others. Why would they do this? To get people interested in going to the moon again to find out if the '60s shots were real. They will make a bunch of money off those who can afford to fly, and want to see for themselves.

Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 01, 2019, 12:46:34 PM
Unfortunately  that won't change the opinion of moon landing deniers, they are not interested in facts, they simply decided that it is a hoax and in general they tend to believe in bunch of other conspiracy theories, not just this one.
You know the saying, "You cannot reason people out of positions they didn’t reason themselves into."

Yes, I know what you mean. I've just posted some similar evidence on the climate-change thread, which again will probably not change opinions.
It probably just takes a couple of minutes reading to see that moon landings are real, or that man-made climate change is real... probably less time than it takes to write a post supporting the hoax.

I'll concede that people take the 'moon landings are real' side without question as well, but as soon as it comes into question, well, you DYOR and look at the evidence... That's the key word here. Evidence.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
November 01, 2019, 02:24:56 AM
For those who think it was a hoax, but are still interested in seeing both sides of the argument, this is a good read: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/10/one-giant-lie-why-so-many-people-still-think-the-moon-landings-were-faked

It's a thorough debunking of the hoax myth. Yes, we landed on the moon. This article deals with every objection I can think of. The whole thing started with one nut-job and a self-published pamphlet, back in 1976...

Unfortunately  that won't change the opinion of moon landing deniers, they are not interested in facts, they simply decided that it is a hoax and in general they tend to believe in bunch of other conspiracy theories, not just this one.
You know the saying, "You cannot reason people out of positions they didn’t reason themselves into."
November 01, 2019, 02:07:01 AM
For those who think it was a hoax, but are still interested in seeing both sides of the argument, this is a good read: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/10/one-giant-lie-why-so-many-people-still-think-the-moon-landings-were-faked

It's a thorough debunking of the hoax myth. Yes, we landed on the moon. This article deals with every objection I can think of. The whole thing started with one nut-job and a self-published pamphlet, back in 1976...
October 31, 2019, 12:58:27 PM
I'm sure we did land on the moon. One common problem people have with the idea is that it was 1969, so long ago, the technology was so poor compared to what we have now...
But this was the Space Race. USA vs Russia. Capitalism vs Communism. The Russians had been the first in space. The USA absolutely had to win the race to the moon. They threw so much money and resources at it to make sure they won. That's how it was managed in 1969.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
October 09, 2019, 06:36:34 AM
Well this is for me very believable.... Just the same way you an I belived that the earth is round based on people's research so what's stopping you from believing this one?
legendary
October 08, 2019, 09:25:15 PM
US was able to put men on moon back then because they had no funding restrictions and safety were not a topic. Even today they can repeat it but they don't have the funds for the stunt.

We'll be back in 2024.

Hopefully to stay this time.
Google "Lunar Gateway."

Don't need to, Wink

Okay, but I bet you did not know...

The US Lunar Gateway is open to space travelers of all space-capable genders.

Robotic, human, cis-human, trans-human, and full alien!

Smiley

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
October 08, 2019, 01:47:51 PM
US was able to put men on moon back then because they had no funding restrictions and safety were not a topic. Even today they can repeat it but they don't have the funds for the stunt.

We'll be back in 2024.

Google "Lunar Gateway."

Don't need to, Wink
legendary
October 08, 2019, 01:46:57 PM

We'll be back in 2024.

Google "Lunar Gateway."
October 08, 2019, 11:41:36 AM
sometimes what is reported by the media is not in line with the facts.
for me humans landed in the moon is just a joke circulating, like the human theory that comes from the apes that does not make sense to me.
if humans from monkeys, why do monkeys still exist until now and have not evolved to become human ??

Cool story bro, thanks for sharing your insight.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
October 08, 2019, 11:31:15 AM
sometimes what is reported by the media is not in line with the facts.
for me humans landed in the moon is just a joke circulating, like the human theory that comes from the apes that does not make sense to me.
if humans from monkeys, why do monkeys still exist until now and have not evolved to become human ??
October 08, 2019, 10:49:29 AM

We'll be back in 2024.

legendary
October 07, 2019, 08:43:05 PM

We'll be back in 2024.
Pages:
Jump to: