Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we actually really land on moon? - page 6. (Read 7469 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
December 20, 2019, 06:57:41 AM
I was not aware that youtube videos are scientific proof.

You can squeak n scream all you want, but at the end of the day, you are nothing but a dumb lying cunt.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 20, 2019, 05:45:13 AM
They make an assumption that the earth's surface curves, it does not. ~

It's not an assumption you fucking moron.

Flat Earth Proven Again - 11.22 Miles and ZERO Curvature [Wide Awake] -- https://youtu.be/6hqzqmY9ny8

^^^ There, you've been provided with documented evidence that the earth's surface doesn't curve. Anybody with a super-zoom camera can reproduce this distance to the horizon test and fail the globe with a wide margin of error.

You're defending an incorrect assumption and I just proved it with documented evidence, faggot.

The stackechange article that led this question of assumptions doesn't even deal with the question of whether all observers see the same face of the moon or not. You guys are so full of shit you have to move the goal posts and can't deal with the question at hand. Not only that, even when you move the goal posts I still hand you your ass on silver platter with documented reproducible evidence.

Fuck off and die.
December 20, 2019, 05:23:31 AM
They make an assumption that the earth's surface curves, it does not. ~

It's not an assumption you fucking moron.
legendary
December 20, 2019, 03:57:26 AM
^^^ All observers see the same face, you're wrong or you're lying.

Nope, gotcha.

...If we take 6371.0 km as the mean radius of Earth...

They make an assumption that the earth's surface curves, it does not. You've proven nothing then accuse me of lying? Proof doesn't rely on assumptions, go find a length of rope asshole...

On top of that the fags at stackexchange are describing the theoretical area two simultaneous observers can view a theoretical moon globe from a theoretical earth globe. It doesn't even deal with reality or the question at hand and has nothing to do with empirical observations motherfucker!

The globe fails a distance to the horizon test (no curvature), a reproducible test that can be performed with a super-zoom camera.

Simultaneous observers see the same lunar face (rotation and refraction not withstanding), a reproducible test that can also be performed with super-zoom cameras.

You're a gatekeeping cock smoker pushing fairy tales and theoretical fancy.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 20, 2019, 12:32:01 AM
If you believe in such thing so much, how can you not believing thing in such a way so much too?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 19, 2019, 11:12:45 PM
^. Nice one, but hey - Houston we have a fucking problem.
Batty here, confuses face with phase. It's his NASA syndrome.

Well, Moonbat has now been presented with a simple trig proof that the Moon is a sphere, or I guess a wacko could argue that it is only proven it is 51-52% a sphere, by two distant observers looking at the Moon.

And that it is only 59% a sphere, since one observer sees somewhat different parts at different times (libration).

None of his lying, story-making, or fantasies will help.

December 19, 2019, 02:11:55 PM
^. Nice one, but hey - Houston we have a fucking problem.
Batty here, confuses face with phase. It's his NASA syndrome.
legendary
December 19, 2019, 01:25:04 PM

Nope, gotcha.

https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/questions/1840/how-far-apart-can-two-people-watch-the-moon-simultaneously

From Astronomy stack-exchange (yes I check his numbers).

If we take 6371.0 km as the mean radius of Earth, an apogee of Moon of 405503 km, and a perigee of 363295 km, we get ratios of 6371.0 km / 405503 km = 0.01571 = sin 0.9002° resp. 6371.0 km / 363295 km = 0.01754 = sin 1.005°. So on both sides of Earth between

40030 km⋅0.9002°/360°=100 km
and
40030 km⋅1.005°/360°=112 km,

with an average circumference of 2𝜋⋅6371 km=40030 km,
... the 20015 km of the half circumference of Earth as zone of visibility.

40030 km⋅0.9002°/360°=100 km

The calculation is simplified to the simultaneous visibility of a point at the distance of the center of moon. More precisely one part of the moon can be visible from one observer, while an other part of the moon is visible from a second observer. This adds between 29.3 and 34.1 arc minutes or between 54.3 (apogee) and 63.2 km (perigee) to the diameter of the zone of visibility.

Verifying this with a telescope shows the Moon to be a sphere.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 19, 2019, 06:02:22 AM
In the 1950's two nations we're competing to achieve the first country to obtain space flight capabilities, of course it wasn't easy as expected, there were numerous trials and errors even russia decided to send a dog to space just to test out their rocket ship and what could be the complications in space, unfortunately the dog died and got burned while in the stratosphere and decided to give up and settled for earth orbital missions.
But after many years of experimenting and failures in 1969 US finally manage to be able to land on the moon.

Spaceflight and the apollo mission is real, if it isn't then we wouldn't learn how the galaxies and the solar system really works.
legendary
December 19, 2019, 05:50:25 AM
@Cryptotourist,

"The lunar phase or phase of the Moon is the shape of the directly sunlit portion of the Moon" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase

Different face, different shape, different phase; you lose.

NASA started this semantic pissing contest by changing 'face' to 'phase' so their propaganda agents could "work it", but they lose when a strict definition is used, as is the case when the scientific method is applied. The best part of their fail is confirmation, when all observers document the same lunar image (rotation and refraction not withstanding).

What they've attempted and failed to do is change their claims from what's observed i.e. the face, to what is theorized i.e. the sphere.

NASA is a deception and they're NOT A SPACE AGENCY but a propaganda agency, that's why it's NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER with them.

This classic NASA footage will help you understand the process better. | https://youtu.be/N-4BFfdGufo
December 19, 2019, 05:07:16 AM
@Cryptotourist if two observers see different moon faces then they're not observing the same phase, cocksucker.

My apologies, I forgot for a second that you're completely dumb.
Same phase (moon's position relative to the sun), but different part of the moon, depending where the observer is located (earth's hemisphere).

I know it's hard for you Batty, have a banana.
legendary
December 19, 2019, 04:58:43 AM
@Cryptotourist if two observers see different moon faces then they're not observing the same phase, cocksucker.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 19, 2019, 04:53:40 AM
Same face but upside down and back to front

December 19, 2019, 04:46:55 AM
"...Everyone sees the same phases of the Moon..."

Pack that into your pipe and smoke it.

You can smoke a dick for all I care.

Everyone sees the same phases of the Moon, but people south of the equator who face North to see the Moon when it is high in the sky will see the Moon upside down so that the reverse side is lit.

The keyword is phase - overall phenomena - you dickhead.
legendary
December 19, 2019, 04:36:35 AM
"...Everyone sees the same phases of the Moon..."

Pack that into your pipe and smoke it.

inb4 NASA lies about everything. They do lie but, the fact everybody sees the same moon is so painfully obvious they won't touch it.

Losers.
December 19, 2019, 03:51:26 AM

You are dead wrong, and you are definitely lying, so there is that.
legendary
December 18, 2019, 11:28:36 PM
legendary
December 18, 2019, 11:02:48 PM

You believe bullshit or you're a liar, the hypothetical observers in a LA and NY both see exactly the same lunar face all-be-it rotated due to the two observers differing perspectives. Everybody sees the same face no matter what their location on earth is.

No, they do not see the same thing.
legendary
December 18, 2019, 09:36:32 AM
A good example of an impossible observation of the moon is:

Two people, one in NY and one in LA making simultaneous observations of the moon will see exactly the same face. This is consistent with observing a projected disc above a plain while completely debunking the idea we're on a globe observing another globe.

No they don't see the same thing.

Actually what they do see proves it's a globe.

You believe bullshit or you're a liar, the hypothetical observers in a LA and NY both see exactly the same lunar face all-be-it rotated due to the two observers differing perspectives. Everybody sees the same face no matter what their location on earth is.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
December 18, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
Whether we actually landed on the moon there is no strong evidence for this Because everyone's opinion is different No one can say right I heard that long ago but it was an ancient rocket usually on the moon. It's hard to be real but in many countries it is talked about.
Pages:
Jump to: