Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1680. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Difficulty is up big as of this morning. Seems like we got a lot of miners coming back.
Mining DGB for hours. Grin

fifm
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Difficulty is up big as of this morning. Seems like we got a lot of miners coming back.
Mining DGB for dayz. Grin
Activity: 28
Activity: 112
Those were all buys actually, its easy to see - they executed at the last selling price and not the last buying price Tongue
Buy support for DGB is increasing nicely.
It most certainly is increasing nicely.

This is one of those rare situations where I'm having fun simply mining this coin, talking about it with friends/social media, watching how the market and general interest grows, and all that good stuff.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
As much as i bitched about how the giveaways were done many pages back, you cant compare this to moon.

Anyone buying into Moon right now is going to get seriously shafted at some point - the whales have had literally weeks to suck up Moon at 1 satoshi - when they decide to dump itll wipe it out for good imo.

As for my thoughts on this coin - its growing on me a little. I think you've formed a good middle ground between Doge and - i dunno something else heh! Still annoys me about the giveaways, as right now it was like handing out around £30 GBP to each user but whatever. Keeping my eye on it for now - i may come back to mining soon though.
Activity: 98
Those were all buys actually, its easy to see - they executed at the last selling price and not the last buying price Tongue
Buy support for DGB is increasing nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 84
Cryptoculture Pools
https://dgb.cryptoculture.net
0% Fee
•   DDOS Protection  -  Prevent web attacks to ensure uninterrupted mining experience

•   SSL Protection    - no one can steal your identity and cash out your coins

•   Lightning fast website

•   Our Infrastructure is scalable to support any level of pool growth.

•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.
•   24/7 Customer Support at [email protected]

Offline....
Activity: 42
DGB market capitalization now about 430 btc (about 350.000 $)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i think we can do better than that no?

should be up in the 200 satoshi range personally, if it's 1/5th as rare as DOGE, it should be alot higher no? like 700?

anyways i think that maybe we should hold off on exchanges for a bit, you don't want to have mass dumps when all that was given out tries to get cashed in on. the miners have to be able to out-weigh the givaway pre-mine 3:1 IMO before it'll feel trustworthy.

271,008,000 DGB are mined , and if u invest 271,008,000*700/2 satoshi (/2 because half of owners DGB dont wont sell ),  so  1 DGB will cost 700 satoshi  Wink

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MATHS, BUT YOU USED NUMBERS IN YOUR ARGUMENT, SO YOU WIN, HERE TAKE MONEY PLZ

oops caps is my PTT for comms ^_^

yeah, i don't know, don't hold off on exchanges, get it out there. don't want it stagnating too much maybe? but then look at the goddamned MOON? so confuzed, been up too late just staring at screens full of charts n graphs....mmmm...charts n graphs... *drool*

should be up in the 200 satoshi range personally, if it's 1/5th as rare as DOGE, it should be alot higher no? like 700?

anyways i think that maybe we should hold off on exchanges for a bit, you don't want to have mass dumps when all that was given out tries to get cashed in on. the miners have to be able to out-weigh the givaway pre-mine 3:1 IMO before it'll feel trustworthy.

271,008,000 DGB are mined , and if u invest 271,008,000*700/2 satoshi (/2 because half of owners DGB dont wont sell ),  so  1 DGB will cost 700 satoshi  Wink
Activity: 98

You need to attract doges hashrate before you can compare the price...

Yeah, but then again we don't have a dog as a logo. LOL
It's a crazy world, right  Cheesy
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Cryptoculture Pools
https://dgb.cryptoculture.net
0% Fee
•   DDOS Protection  -  Prevent web attacks to ensure uninterrupted mining experience

•   SSL Protection    - no one can steal your identity and cash out your coins

•   Lightning fast website

•   Our Infrastructure is scalable to support any level of pool growth.

•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.
•   24/7 Customer Support at [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Net hashrate over 1000mhash right now, and increasing!
Luckyminers have over 800mhash, that's 80% of total hash. That's.. not good right?

We could use some miners over at https://dgb.cryptoculture.net

We are offering 0% fees right now.

We also have DDOS and SSL protection - many pools don't have one of these and rarely both.
DigiByte Lottery

Welcome to the first ever DigiByte Digi-Lottery.

Tickets sold: 25
Tickets left: 125
Here is your chance to win up to 300000 DGB if all tickets are sold.

Prizes!
1st price - 50% of the prize pool (300,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
2st price - 20% of the prize pool (120,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
3rd price - 10% of the prize pool (60,000  DGB if all tickets are sold)

How will the lottery be done

• A dedicated new account/wallet will be used for this purpose only. Payment for tickets and winnings will be paid from same wallet.
• When 150 tickets are sold I will take the amount of tickets and correspond them with the paymentaddress used.
• If less than 150 tickets have been sold within 7 days, the lottery will start regardless.
• I will use a randomizer from 1 to a 150 (if the number of tickets sold are less than a hundred, say 64, then the randomizer will be set to draw from 1 to 64 and so on).
• Each ticket will cost 4000 DGB. Pay to this address DEB9iMJzdkFa8FWsRVabzUzuJLfaEVk746
• Notify your payment and number of tickets at this thread ➜ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204

Lottery drawing will take place on Sunday the 26th or when all tickets are sold out.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edit: The dev Mr. DigiByte has agreed to draw first prize. I will send the info to him before he draws it. Completely transparent and now with the participation of the devs.
ask 0.00000137
bid 0.00000150
I hope not another miner plays with the course,
Jump to: