Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1679. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you add Chunky to the list of pools on the website?

If you're looking for a place to mine digibyte, come check us out:

http://pool.chunky.ms/dgb
 -no fees
 -vardiff
 -pplns
 -great community

#chunky on freenode
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Thank you for the continued support, and we are looking forward to your feedback![/center]

Create git repo on github digibyte-guides. Write in markdown, build pdf, html. People will send patches, you tip me with 100K, profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coming Soon...

The DigiMan Can series!

These will be a series of instructional guides, directed at new users.

Our goal will be to bring in a new wave of people to the crypto community.

I will be heading the development of these training guides, so if there is anything specific that you would like to see, please send us your ideas.

Do keep in mind that these will be directed at the general public with the concepts of...

"Getting started"
   "Sending, receiving, and backup of coin"
   "Mining"
   "Trading"

... and a few more of the basics for the average user. We will also be adding a few troubleshooting guides for when things go wrong.
So also please send us some of the errors you have received.

Thank you for the continued support, and we are looking forward to your feedback!

Font is bad.

That is all
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
48 of 100, 9 days left.

Support your favourite coin!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Coming Soon...

The DigiMan Can series!

https://i.imgur.com/NF2usoB.jpg?1

These will be a series of instructional guides, directed at new users.

Our goal will be to bring in a new wave of people to the crypto community.

I will be heading the development of these training guides, so if there is anything specific that you would like to see, please send us your ideas.

Do keep in mind that these will be directed at the general public with the concepts of...

"Getting started"
   "Sending, receiving, and backup of coin"
   "Mining"
   "Trading"

... and a few more of the basics for the average user. We will also be adding a few troubleshooting guides for when things go wrong.
So also please send us some of the errors you have received.

Thank you for the continued support, and we are looking forward to your feedback!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
why not spread the hashrate around? luckyminer is 820 of 1100 in total ? That's crazy!!!!
Activity: 67
Activity: 84
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Price is going higher. now at 0.00000193

This can rally strong any moment  Smiley

Edit: now at 0.00000200

Sweet! I now hate myself, because I wanted to buy more DGB yesterday and I didn't... The bitter sweetness of a new crypto "gamer".
Activity: 210

Don't see a reason why it should stop rising now until at least 0.00002000
Wont be touching any of my digibyte for quite some time now.
Activity: 98

Switched to this pool last night...  can vouch for their support system! There was a typo in their pool addresses listed in their getting started pages, so I couldn't connect.  Within minutes I had a response and the issue was corrected. Nice to have such quick support.

Unfortunately, I've spent most of today mucking about with my cgminer.conf settings to try to get a more stable miner (3 x r9 290s).  I've lost about 150-200 kH/s in the process...  but at least cgminer starts reliably every time now, instead of having to reboot several times...  let the cards cool...  pray... kick the case... swear lots.... kick the dog (just kidding, I don't have a dog!)....  and then eventually it would start without error....  until the next reboot.

So, back OT...  I'm going to see how things go over the next 24-48 hours on this pool...  switched from Luckyminers as it just seemed I wasn't getting the payouts I was expecting with my specific hashrates.

Been mining here almost since DGB launch with no issues at all thus far.
Activity: 84

Activity: 215

Switched to this pool last night...  can vouch for their support system! There was a typo in their pool addresses listed in their getting started pages, so I couldn't connect.  Within minutes I had a response and the issue was corrected. Nice to have such quick support.

Unfortunately, I've spent most of today mucking about with my cgminer.conf settings to try to get a more stable miner (3 x r9 290s).  I've lost about 150-200 kH/s in the process...  but at least cgminer starts reliably every time now, instead of having to reboot several times...  let the cards cool...  pray... kick the case... swear lots.... kick the dog (just kidding, I don't have a dog!)....  and then eventually it would start without error....  until the next reboot.

So, back OT...  I'm going to see how things go over the next 24-48 hours on this pool...  switched from Luckyminers as it just seemed I wasn't getting the payouts I was expecting with my specific hashrates.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I gotta say... Looking at the market prices this morning, I'm feeling quite pleased with my decision to stay mining it this last week. I do wish the damn chinese carrier pigeons would bring my *%^* risers so I can quit staring at a half dozen 7950's sitting in boxes...sigh.

So true I know this bad feeling
Activity: 98
I gotta say... Looking at the market prices this morning, I'm feeling quite pleased with my decision to stay mining it this last week. I do wish the damn chinese carrier pigeons would bring my *%^* risers so I can quit staring at a half dozen 7950's sitting in boxes...sigh.
Activity: 156

Join our Digibyte Pool at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/

• ★★★ 2-factor authentication via e-mail for enhanced security (change account details, change password, withdraw) ★★★
  • Secure http connection to our site.
  • We are using proportional (PROP) reward system.
  • Server monitoring statistics are available and updated every 5 minutes.
  • E-mail Notifications (new block found, down workers, auto payments, manual payments, successful logins).
  • Live dashboard updating info every 60 seconds.
  • Statum servers: 2 (US, EU)
  • Helpdesk application for your support
  • Fast payments (every 2 minutes)

Happy mining!!!
Activity: 154
Difficulty is up big as of this morning. Seems like we got a lot of miners coming back.

Doge difficulty got too high for a lot of people, LTC is becoming less profitable and many aren't confident in it and that is probably why.
Jump to: