Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 496. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Conferention is over or just started ? Whats news ?

you can join with telegram, more activity there than here
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Hi guys,

A friend have actually a really strange problem with his desktop DGB wallet : he's limited by a max amount of DGB to sent. Moreover, his fees are huge compared of mine.

Eg : Yesterday, I have transfered 336 000 DGB for a total fees of 42 DGB. My friend need to pay 96 DGB for a transfer of 38 000 DGB only. Have I missed something? Is there a rule that increase the fees to be paid the more you make transaction? This doesn't sound logic at all, and I've never read anything related to this.

We are both on the 4.0.3 wallet, 64 bits... on Windows.

This is completely normal, the fees are a function of the amount of inputs or the "dust" that your transaction requires. Is your friend a miner because this usually causes this (unless you mine using a pool which pays out less frequently).
Activity: 637
Hi guys,

A friend have actually a really strange problem with his desktop DGB wallet : he's limited by a max amount of DGB to sent. Moreover, his fees are huge compared of mine.

Eg : Yesterday, I have transfered 336 000 DGB for a total fees of 42 DGB. My friend need to pay 96 DGB for a transfer of 38 000 DGB only. Have I missed something? Is there a rule that increase the fees to be paid the more you make transaction? This doesn't sound logic at all, and I've never read anything related to this.

Does your friend mine to one of the addresses? I had a similar problem when receiving lots of mining transactions. It's important to switch to a different wallet and address when receiving a lot of mining inputs.

Activity: 882
Conferention is over or just started ? Whats news ?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

I'm actually in the process of transferring my DGB from poloneix to DGB windows wallet I will let you know how much fees when I do.

You'll probably have no problem, like me. I'm just asking to see if experts think the same thing than me : a spyware (or equivalent) which take some control in the blockchain process via the wallet.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'm actually in the process of transferring my DGB from poloneix to DGB windows wallet I will let you know how much fees when I do.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Jared looking like a BOSS on that pic!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
If only the typo had been resolved in Word!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

#DigiByte #blockchain more #scalable than #bitcoin. Matches #PayPal #Visa #WesternUnion #FinDEVr @jaredctate
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I don't think there will be a live stream, they will upload the video after the conference.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Hi, I guess this has been mentioned before but I need to say it.

I used the digibyte android wallet some time ago and I had the issue of draining my battery.. I gave it a try again today and I have the same issue.. I am on sony xperia z1 compact official lolipop updated version
I run bitcoin,dash and coinomi(I wanna get rid of it because I see no further development) without issues
Activity: 98
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Is conference being streamed anywhere?

No livestream, Video will be uploaded!
Jump to: