Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 497. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is conference being streamed anywhere?
Activity: 98
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
well looks like things are getting quite exciting, I guess I'll be keeping an eye here
Still holding my 5 mill kick some ass Jared!
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 391
"And all that we've seen from you is fear mongering at lows and hype at the highs. Just pointing this out is all. Not that it really matters, considering your lack of success, other than to alert others to yet another fudder at lows and hyper at highs"

OK you win I must be bad at lying then......Lets see if you still have the same impression of me in a few years time when I will still be part of the DGB holders....Have a good day Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 127
Morning all from the UK

Big day ahead hope all goes well for Jared & the DGB Team
I dont want to post something in a trollbox if its just BS so can anyone clarify if this is real from Jared or not?

https://twitter.com/Dennahz/status/715051257480757248
yes!

Thank you...Just on the strength of that I thought it would be a good idea to buy some more DGB...It would be rude not too

Be careful I have seen this many times in the past before an event or update is about to take place. Not saying the price should not be at this level but usually a dump follows an announcement, maybe this time it will be different.

I think you are correct. The walls are being put in place but they are fake walls.. no even spread its a few people putting big amounts to pull later to give the false impression of a strong lower buy side. Always the case with big events people capitalise on it. The coins strong but i don't think its yet break 100 sat strong over long term. Its floors are getting higher though which is good. Just being realistic.

There is some big players on Poloniex, saw a trader put up over 50 million to sell and someone removed 100mil further up. I could only dream of having this many coins.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Someone from here actually sent me 1 DGB to my wallet LOL. THX for that.
DGB: DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
Now someone just sent me 100 so i have 101 now LOL. Maybe by the end of the week i will have 1+100+1000+10000+100000+1000000+10000000
NICE hahaha

I probably wont reach what I wrote up accumulated 1601 DGB so far for HOLDING lol. THX TO ALL
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi all,

I think the old saying goes "buy on the rumour, sell on the news".

Cheers

Dave

Rumour just got out today so this time, No Smiley
Activity: 77
Hi all,

I think the old saying goes "buy on the rumour, sell on the news".

Cheers

Dave
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Morning all from the UK

Big day ahead hope all goes well for Jared & the DGB Team
I dont want to post something in a trollbox if its just BS so can anyone clarify if this is real from Jared or not?

https://twitter.com/Dennahz/status/715051257480757248
yes!

Thank you...Just on the strength of that I thought it would be a good idea to buy some more DGB...It would be rude not too

Be careful I have seen this many times in the past before an event or update is about to take place. Not saying the price should not be at this level but usually a dump follows an announcement, maybe this time it will be different.

I think you are correct. The walls are being put in place but they are fake walls.. no even spread its a few people putting big amounts to pull later to give the false impression of a strong lower buy side. Always the case with big events people capitalise on it. The coins strong but i don't think its yet break 100 sat strong over long term. Its floors are getting higher though which is good. Just being realistic.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Jump to: