Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 501. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
penis
10 ranked and not even 1 cent
naize
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Yes, this is a Joke!

like people looking for assurances that others won't post. Come on Guys, you believe in freedom don't you?

He is complaining that digibyte is marketing multi algorithm as it's own and the sore point is the OP not mentioning Myriad. Not that anyone cares.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Yes, this is a Joke!

like people looking for assurances that others won't post. Come on Guys, you believe in freedom don't you?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Along with DGBforver offering out jobs.

lel
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Crypto_Beast you know your way around code, I know hackers get poached by government to work for them. Would you consider being a developer for digibyte to update the code? A good friend of mine has confirmed you are telling the truth in this regard.

appreciate the flattery, but as a professional I would never risk ruining my good name by being involved with a scam like this.
you should think for a second and following things to the obvious conclusion, if the amount of code is changed is very little despite all the claims about being cutting edge and what not constantly repeated here - which you have now accepted as a fact, then what else is a lie? well for one the entire office of programmers in hong kong must be a lie, as an entire office of programmers would produce over 1000 lines of code a month not over 2 years, and if that is a lie then the funding is a lie, and if the funding is a lie almost everything else is a lie.

It appears you are confident in your own convictions.  What if Jared has been lied to by his own development team and he thinks everything is good but he and everyone of us is being fcked over. Why not help digibyte and get payed lots of btc?

I wonder how many lines of code have gone into Digibytetip and Digibyte Gaming..? Ah wait that doesn't fit the narrative you're trying to sell.

The good name of 'crypto_beast' with an activity level of 9 or the good name of 'myriadcoins'? lol what a joke.
Activity: 127
Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Crypto_Beast you know your way around code, I know hackers get poached by government to work for them. Would you consider being a developer for digibyte to update the code? A good friend of mine has confirmed you are telling the truth in this regard.

appreciate the flattery, but as a professional I would never risk ruining my good name by being involved with a scam like this.
you should think for a second and following things to the obvious conclusion, if the amount of code is changed is very little despite all the claims about being cutting edge and what not constantly repeated here - which you have now accepted as a fact, then what else is a lie? well for one the entire office of programmers in hong kong must be a lie, as an entire office of programmers would produce over 1000 lines of code a month not over 2 years, and if that is a lie then the funding is a lie, and if the funding is a lie almost everything else is a lie.

It appears you are confident in your own convictions.  What if Jared has been lied to by his own development team and he thinks everything is good but he and everyone of us is being fcked over. Why not help digibyte and get payed lots of btc?
POS / PRIMENODES
Digibyte is the first coin that forked from a single algo to multi-algo, As stated many many times by Jared.
Jared added props to myriad devs in the wallet.... How much more are you asking for? You want us to write a article about this shit? nobody is going to read or accept it because they dont care.........

I repeat the original quote from the first post:

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

Changing it to saying 'first to fork to multi-algo', without mentioning Myriad, on the ANN title, website, wiki, blabla... is really no better.

Would you stop posting here is the OP was changed to "first to fork to Myriads multi-algo" ?

Ignore him, its the only ammo he has against DigiByte. Dogecoin uses our difficulty algorithm but do you see any of us crusading against them not mentioning digibyte in their OP? myriadcoins is just a petty little child and the team his name is based on don't even want him posting in their own forum.

NAUT gave credit to digibyte for digishield , it's one of the reasons I found out about this coin. I think it is fair to give them credit it's the only thing they have and will ever get.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-naut-nautiluscoin-first-coin-wstabilization-fund-digishield-591114

When you install the wallet, You can see: credits to MYRIAD dev bla bla bla. So EVERY Digibyte user will see this.

Don't change it until he confirms he won't post here again if the OP is changed to give Myriad credit.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Digibyte is the first coin that forked from a single algo to multi-algo, As stated many many times by Jared.
Jared added props to myriad devs in the wallet.... How much more are you asking for? You want us to write a article about this shit? nobody is going to read or accept it because they dont care.........

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

Changing it to saying 'first to fork to multi-algo', without mentioning Myriad, on the ANN title, website, wiki, blabla... is really no better.

Would you stop posting here is the OP was changed to "first to fork to Myriads multi-algo" ?

Ignore him, its the only ammo he has against DigiByte. Dogecoin uses our difficulty algorithm but do you see any of us crusading against them not mentioning digibyte in their OP? myriadcoins is just a petty little child and the team his name is based on don't even want him posting in their own forum.

NAUT gave credit to digibyte for digishield , it's one of the reasons I found out about this coin. I think it is fair to give them credit it's the only thing they have and will ever get.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-naut-nautiluscoin-first-coin-wstabilization-fund-digishield-591114

When you install the wallet, You can see: credits to MYRIAD dev bla bla bla. So EVERY Digibyte user will see this.
POS / PRIMENODES

Activity: 750

POS / PRIMENODES

legendary
Bitcoin is the reason any alt even exists, the bitcoin is what the dollar is to fiat sort of and if we were not trading dgb for it what would we be trading it for? However, there are updates in bitcoin that we would possibly choose not to introduce into DigiByte, things like the ability to reverse transactions but let’s remember guys software is not set in stone and neither should our opinions be.
And yes Myriad coin was the first multi-algorithm coin, someone had to be for DigiByte to be the first coin that forked to a multi-algorithm but it didn’t just stop there because the code was not perfect and still isn’t. The whole point of open source projects is to negate the need to keep re-inventing the wheel. Code is related like peoples of the world are related, theoretically harmony in code should be easier to achieve. 

chill out!  Wink
POS / PRIMENODES

Change the OP to mention that it was hard forked from Myriad Multi algorithm. I gather this is what he is asking for.
Honestly I thought digibyte create Multi Algorithm and then forked at that block to it's own development.
legendary
Hey, cool the jets in here. There are truths on both sides of the fence but nobody is completely correct from where I’m standing. Insults will solve nothing and there isn’t anything wrong here that can’t be fixed properly and in good time!
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I've said before, all the evidence presented would not be enough for him
Activity: 209

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
POS / PRIMENODES

Thanks for the first genuine reply. But come on now, here's a recap:

Premine
Double rewards for 3 days, before DigiShield
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards          <- make the pre/instamine worth more
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the rewards (and increase the rate at which it reduces)       <- crash the price and accumulate
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x         <- make the accumulated coins worth more

I never said anything about any wallets or dumps... Just stating the facts according to the block explorer and github...

How is MYR doing? Are they presenting at conferences? Are they being accepted in online games? Just wondering.....

myriadcoin should be happy that Multi Algorithm is being represented like this.
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Thanks for the first genuine reply. But come on now, here's a recap:

Premine
Double rewards for 3 days, before DigiShield
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards          <- make the pre/instamine worth more
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the rewards (and increase the rate at which it reduces)       <- crash the price and accumulate
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x         <- make the accumulated coins worth more

I never said anything about any wallets or dumps... Just stating the facts according to the block explorer and github...

How is MYR doing? Are they presenting at conferences? Are they being accepted in online games? Just wondering.....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Idiot, No official word/press release from Riot. now stop this bs you ignorant cunt.

What do ya think, BobSurplus or Barrabas?

Jump to: