Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 502. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

I read your post. Launched with broken diff.. likely true the retargetting points allowed hefty amounts to throw it out of whack this was the case with lots of coins with pools that mined the profitable coin of the day. Digishield came in to fix this.

The peaks and dips on your graph are when there were pump and dumps. These were from people acquiring i.e. whales that go for profits on all coins and take silly investors for a roller coaster ride. To say it was the dgb core team and Jared is just conspiracy thoery. Its like saying when bitcoin pumps and dumps its satoshi doing it... death to the creator.

You're reading into graphs with your explanation without proof.

If you want substance to your acqusation show that the dgb team intended the diff to be broken or engineered it in a way to make profit. Demonstrate this with evidence... much like people have done on josh garza and paycoin. A statement showing trends without this evidence just makes you look a bit whacko... sorry blunt but thats what it does.

Thanks for the first genuine reply. But come on now, here's a recap:

Premine
Double rewards 3 days before DigiShield
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the supply (and increase the rate at which it reduces)
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x

I never said anything about any wallets or dumps... Just stating the facts according to the block explorer and github...

wait...Digibyte didn't create Multi Algorithm?
Activity: 209

I read your post. Launched with broken diff.. likely true the retargetting points allowed hefty amounts to throw it out of whack this was the case with lots of coins with pools that mined the profitable coin of the day. Digishield came in to fix this.

The peaks and dips on your graph are when there were pump and dumps. These were from people acquiring i.e. whales that go for profits on all coins and take silly investors for a roller coaster ride. To say it was the dgb core team and Jared is just conspiracy thoery. Its like saying when bitcoin pumps and dumps its satoshi doing it... death to the creator.

If you want substance to your acqusation show that the dgb team intended the diff to be broken or engineered it in a way to make profit. Demonstrate this with evidence... much like people have done on josh garza and paycoin. A statement showing trends without this evidence just makes you look a bit whacko... sorry blunt but thats what it does.

Thanks for the first genuine reply. But come on now, here's a recap:

Premine
Double rewards for 3 days, before DigiShield
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards          <- make the pre/instamine worth more
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the rewards (and increase the rate at which it reduces)       <- crash the price and accumulate
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x         <- make the accumulated coins worth more

I never said anything about any wallets or dumps... Just stating the facts according to the block explorer and github...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Idiot, No official word/press release from Riot. now stop this bs you ignorant ****.

Might be best to remain calm and answer them with facts and counter arguments. Myriad and his alts haven't actually made a concrete accusation statement. Just saying a diff change though there are often issues with code on a logic basis... back in uni the code i wrote i thought worked and had logical issues that caused incorrect outputs it happens. To err is human. Myriad from what i've read is a little bitter from digibytes multi algo and myriadcoins and has taken it upon him/herself to go on a personal crusade and its only escalated after they demanded a recognition post and it wasn't provided... prior to this there wasn't this level of hostility.

Nice summary. I think you should actually read my post about the history of digibyte properly, though. Actually read it and think about the way digibyte has manipulated its supply. I'm not just bitter about them lying about being first to multi-algo... This is an issue that anyone can research for themselves and no big time player is going to make any serious partnerships with DGB because of it.

To be honest, multi-algo is a really experimental concept. Myriad might fail, and I'm completely ok with that. I'm not suggesting people invest in it. But I want multi-algo to succeed on its own merits. I don't want it to die out with a pump and dump untested...

The peaks and dips on your graph are when there were pump and dumps (one is happening now fyi). These were from people acquiring i.e. whales that go for profits on all coins and take silly investors for a roller coaster ride. To say it was the dgb core team and Jared is just conspiracy thoery. Its like saying when bitcoin pumps and dumps its satoshi doing it... death to the creator. If you believe there to be a team collusion with coin supply show some addresses that acquired big amounts and are sending to poloniex and bittrex. Then link those to the dev team from an insta mine or 2014 broken manipulated diff.

Activity: 209
Idiot, No official word/press release from Riot. now stop this bs you ignorant ****.

Might be best to remain calm and answer them with facts and counter arguments. Myriad and his alts haven't actually made a concrete accusation statement. Just saying a diff change though there are often issues with code on a logic basis... back in uni the code i wrote i thought worked and had logical issues that caused incorrect outputs it happens. To err is human. Myriad from what i've read is a little bitter from digibytes multi algo and myriadcoins and has taken it upon him/herself to go on a personal crusade and its only escalated after they demanded a recognition post and it wasn't provided... prior to this there wasn't this level of hostility.

Nice summary. I think you should actually read my post about the history of digibyte properly, though. Actually read it and think about the way digibyte has manipulated its supply. I'm not just bitter about them lying about being first to multi-algo... This is an issue that anyone can research for themselves and no big time player is going to make any serious partnerships with DGB because of it.

To be honest, multi-algo is a really experimental concept. Myriad might fail, and I'm completely ok with that. I'm not suggesting people invest in it. But I want multi-algo to succeed on its own merits. I don't want it to die out with a pump and dump untested...
legendary

My opinion? The current higher prices are the work of a few whales. It happened months ago i think it was last november / december? It ended and was a pre test and they have acquired in the interim whilst appearing to slumber. They are riding the current news and hype to drain a little more. My personal opinion is that and don't take this as investment advice but its elevated price wise. I'm not talking its "value" in the future with adoption etc but current market amounts it should be 50-70 satoshi based on other altcoin space. People are feeding it at present. I think we are due for a correction soon and some unhappy people and its what im waiting for for my re-entry into digibyte. I could be wrong but im willing to test that theory on my gut feeling. Good coin but i don't think its ready for 100 sat yet. Not enough widespread knowledge of the coin from people to warrant that. Talk to a random gamer and say such wow and they'll say hey dogecoin... its not there for digibyte yet... maybe in time though. my 2 cents.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Then who on the DGB team is giving false press releases?

No one care about you anymore.

DGB don't owe you anything. You cannot ask anything to it. And the dev are pushing it forward. They don't have time to spend reading your shit.

And so is this community. Go try to pump myriad. It will be hard since your community doesnt like yiu. The coin got the credit it deserve from DGB team. It wasn't an obligation . The dev are fair. Deal with it.

legendary
Do you really think i put my stores reputation, My own name,face and everything on the line to support a scam?
Did you know that thanks to Digibyte, Jared & the investor my store is one the most futuristic stores in the world? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo )

The investments is not a lie, You dont need to believe me but im sure that allot of others who know Digibyte, Jared, and me and so other great community members,,
this is not any sort of scam.

So, If you want, I invite you to send me a pm so we can talk and get this BS out of your head.

Thanks.

I don't think you're a scammer man. You seem like a good guy to me. As to whether or not DigiByte itself is a scam... that's up to our readers to decide, but at the very least there's something strongly fishy about it, and I presented the evidence.

What are you actually aiming for? I know you love myriad and all which is good. I can't help but think you want a rising coin to give some kind of kudos or exposure to another coin you have a vested interest in, in hopes it rises in value and you win too.

Evidence... some graphs of prices etc that show no correlation with address ownership and devs so your dump theories lack no actual linking to people... just that addresses owned x amount and it was sold or bought.

On the task of code bases just grow up. Bitcoin was open sourced and other coins built off it. How many lines of code did myriad add to bitcoin. Should one use the same context you use and say bitcoin with its 100 of thousands of lines should acuse myriad of being crap because they added maybe 1000 more themselves... took some other algo code and integrated it?

You're on a personal vendetta for some bizzare reason with no actual end goal other than attention like a spoilt child.

From what i was aware the 250k investment came from a company and went to dgb so the only people actually entitled to questioning expenditure is the company that actually put that up. 250k is a drop in the ocean too... to you and i in company equivilant its like 2 weeks of pocket money. If you consider from 3 years work wages of 3 people @ 50k a year thats a total of $450k whoops overblown.

I don't see any of your evidence actually pointing to anything. I'll entertain it more if you make actual statements and show proof... not just hey look the price dropped due to a dump so it must be person "x". Prove your statements don't show a trend and try with speculation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Idiot, No official word/press release from Riot. now stop this bs you ignorant cunt.
legendary
I do not care about rumors and untruths that some here are trying to sell.

I'm interested in the progress of talks with Azure?

It's also important to move away from bitcoin. Who cares if the code is 3 years old, it works as intended.

It is NOT important to move away from bitcoin. Your understanding of the cryptos and what each does is tunnel visioned. Bitcoin is used as a store of value with its longer block times and first mover advantage.

Digibyte would be nothing without the existing code base of bitcoin much like all alt coins. I'll go out on a limb and whilst i like Jareds approach the code created for bitcoin is likely beyond his creation potential and many others at this present time. This isn't a dig against Jared and digibyte but you should provide recognition for digibytes creation point.

Each coin usually strives to target a specific field and purpose. Digibyte is microtransactions built for short block times and micro use. If you think 1 currency can beat all others you are a fool caught up in your hype for current rising prices as others have been in the past. Whether you stick around if the prices drop back to the 70s or not remains to be seen. I like digibyte but i find posts like the above completely laughable. A statement with no substance or backing material.

Each has their place. Bitcoin is going nowhere and neither are some other coins that fill niches. Ethereum fills its space which digibyte can't compete with because its not designed that way. But on the same token ethereum can't beat digibyte as its not focused on what digibyte strives for. apples and oranges.
Can someone please assist, I haven't opened my digibyte wallet for about a year and it's not syncing after leaving it open over night.

Have you updated your wallet to the latest 4.0.3 version?

I am using the iOS wallet but can't find the link to update.

http://digibyte.co/choose_wallet

Thanks, is there any problems sending from iOS to poloniex? I am only selling because I desperately need the funds and the price is good.

Phone wallet or pc wallet?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can someone please assist, I haven't opened my digibyte wallet for about a year and it's not syncing after leaving it open over night.

Thanks, is there any problems sending from iOS to poloniex? I am only selling because I desperately need the funds and the price is good.
Is there any links to writed confirmation that Riot Games has officially approved DigiByte Gaming for advanced API access?
No, But would it work if they not give acces?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

Hi guys. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I can't resist...

So, you are also a liar, thanks for confirming that...

Activity: 28
Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers

This worked perfectly for me, thanks a lot!

Update your wallet and try to reindex. This worked perfect for me Smiley
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Is there any links to writed confirmation that Riot Games has officially approved DigiByte Gaming for advanced API access?
Jump to: