Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 500. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Wow, Myriad really hates Jared Tate and DGB. Wonder what happened to him to bring so much hate?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
What time the conference in NY at 30 march ?
And how long time this event ?

Can I ask again Huh when ? what time, how long NY times.
legendary
Hi Digibyte team long time fan back here always liking your pages on Facebook for more then a year and been watching this forum for like forever.
My only concern is that both my wallets on my iPhone just randomly wiped my digibyte of my phone and now I'm bricking it.

Ive put in my back up phrase and nothing still I'm really really scared.

Only because i believe in this coin for soooooo long and I'm never going to give up faith in this coin.

And screw any one who dares say haha shame look at that and insulted the coin (Pre-Strike) to those clowns.

But Digibyte team and Jared help!!!

Thanks.

have you tried to re-index?

HI

Thanks for the quick response and yes i have clicked re-scan on the app it scans really quick and then nothing.

Will my back up phrase be the same if i delete the wallet re install the app and try again with the phrase???

Best thing to do just now is nothing. I don't have an IOS wallet. Best person to talk with to get you back up and recover your funds is esotericizm but he is in Australia.

Ahhh ok

Well thank you for your support i had all my Digibyte on There about 444,444 coins on there.
I was planning to buy a bar with my coins and call it DigiBar, Where i Kept an atm there that just sells DigiByte and to buy drinks at the bar you have to buy Digibytes from  my Digibyte Exchange atm in my bar and then use those funds straight away to buy your drinks.

And now I'm bricking it because i think i may have lost it all and now I'm so sad.

And that was my vision for Digibyte for 2 years now and i was going to by this bar in a Hipster part of London, i Know it will kick off, but now I'm worried i lost my dream.

Sad

It's barely 0.72 btc at these prices. Drop in the bucket, you can replace these coins easily.
not really the point tho, we all have different levels of investment and time scale.
Activity: 882

Can I ask again Huh when ? what time, how long NY times.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Hi Digibyte team long time fan back here always liking your pages on Facebook for more then a year and been watching this forum for like forever.
My only concern is that both my wallets on my iPhone just randomly wiped my digibyte of my phone and now I'm bricking it.

Only because i believe in this coin for soooooo long and I'm never going to give up faith in this coin.

And screw any one who dares say haha shame look at that and insulted the coin (Pre-Strike) to those clowns.

Thanks.

HI

Thanks for the quick response and yes i have clicked re-scan on the app it scans really quick and then nothing.

Will my back up phrase be the same if i delete the wallet re install the app and try again with the phrase???

Best thing to do just now is nothing. I don't have an IOS wallet. Best person to talk with to get you back up and recover your funds is esotericizm but he is in Australia.

Ahhh ok

Well thank you for your support i had all my Digibyte on There about 444,444 coins on there.
I was planning to buy a bar with my coins and call it DigiBar, Where i Kept an atm there that just sells DigiByte and to buy drinks at the bar you have to buy Digibytes from  my Digibyte Exchange atm in my bar and then use those funds straight away to buy your drinks.

And now I'm bricking it because i think i may have lost it all and now I'm so sad.

And that was my vision for Digibyte for 2 years now and i was going to by this bar in a Hipster part of London, i Know it will kick off, but now I'm worried i lost my dream.

Sad

It's barely 0.72 btc at these prices. Drop in the bucket, you can replace these coins easily.
legendary

Thanks.

HI

Ahhh ok

Sad

Hopefully your funds are still there and you will get them back but when you do it may be best to put most of them in a core wallet and just use mobile wallets for day to day spending.  Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Thanks.

HI

Ahhh ok

Sad
legendary

Thanks.

HI

Thanks.

HI

legendary

Thanks.

have you tried to re-index? or scan for funds on a gaming wallet?
Activity: 630
Nice going DGB...No sign of stopping this time  Grin

Thanks.
Activity: 637
Does anyone know the url for the rich list I want to see where I rank? My coins are split over 120 addresses but might consolidate into 1 address for Epeen.  Grin

You can go to digistats.info , don't bother putting your coins into one address. I have more coins then you. No one puts all their coins into 1 address.

Top 9 addresses excluding exchanges have more then you in one address. 62-65 is the same person and they also have more as an example. When you break 400 million you might be number 2.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Does anyone know the url for the rich list I want to see where I rank? My coins are split over 120 addresses but might consolidate into 1 address for Epeen.  Grin
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
It's very obvious to me that the people FUDing do not know the development team very well or they would understand that the conclusions they're drawing from certain events are completely unfounded.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
HI myriadcoin.
Thank you for all your nice posts.

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
Can you please piss off, thanks! No one needs your super cool analytics. We all knew them!
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
Activity: 209
It is the most level playing field in crypto when it comes to mining and has been implemented practically

Sorry, no.

Premine
Double rewards for 3 days, before DigiShield fixed broken diff retargeting
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards          <- make the pre/instamine worth more
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the rewards (and increase the rate at which it reduces)       <- crash the price and accumulate
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x         <- make the accumulated coins worth more

Of course, to the right of the arrows is my conjecture... You can draw your own conclusions from the blockchain!

For proof with timestamps and block times, see my post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14349189
Activity: 882
legendary
Yes, this is a Joke!

like people looking for assurances that others won't post. Come on Guys, you believe in freedom don't you?

He is complaining that digibyte is marketing multi algorithm as it's own and the sore point is the OP not mentioning Myriad. Not that anyone cares.
DigiByte is the leading multi-algorithm coin and nobody can doubt that! It is independent and is not merged mined with any other coin, so it’s not a bonus you get for mining something else. It is the most level playing field in crypto when it comes to mining and has been implemented practically and is gaining thousands of new users, many of which never knew what crypto was until they heard about DigiByte. It is making massive inroads to mainstream adoption and every other coin should like that really because it does them no harm whatsoever!
Jump to: