Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 499. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i was thinking, could there a system that rewards steam id's that have  digibytegaming.com in their steam name, so all other players in the game can see it?

i think that way even more gamers can notice DGB
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
v4.0.3.0-g354c0f3-DigiSpeed (32-bit) my wallet stuck 10 weeks synching......need help
the version 4.0 something.. its been a while i havent open my wallet
Activity: 423
Any fix to my wallet syncing??? stuck on 10 weeks...Sad

Which wallet exactly?
Any fix to my wallet syncing??? stuck on 10 weeks...Sad
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I want to sincerely thank you for keeping all eyes on DGB. Regardless of what you say, the price still goes up, and DGB attracts new users everyday. Thank you for trolling.

You think my posts in here don't damage DGB, but you're wrong. Majority of people reading here are just altcoin gamblers and don't care that what I say is true. They're in it for the quick buck— they're ATTRACTED to these unethical reward changing schemes.

The guys over at findevr, on the other hand, they will actually investigate the coin's blockchain history and its source code..... To find out I'm completely correct!

I'm going to propose 3 scenarios, in order of likelihood, with 1 being most likely, and 3 least likely:

1. Multi-algo fails or becomes irrelevant. Digibyte, Myriad, and all the multi-algo family go to nothing.

2. Multi-algo becomes the next big thing in altcoins, and after a couple of years Myriad (or a better multi-algo coin yet to be born) secures its place high up in the market cap rankings.

3. IBM and all these other big companies ignore Digibyte's huge red flags, multi-algo turns out to be a flawless concept, and IBM et al. pump it to the moon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Will the winner of the 50'000 digibyte challenge be announced soon?   Huh
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Hi Digibyte team long time fan back here always liking your pages on Facebook for more then a year and been watching this forum for like forever.
My only concern is that both my wallets on my iPhone just randomly wiped my digibyte of my phone and now I'm bricking it.

Ive put in my back up phrase and nothing still I'm really really scared.

Only because i believe in this coin for soooooo long and I'm never going to give up faith in this coin.

And screw any one who dares say haha shame look at that and insulted the coin (Pre-Strike) to those clowns.

But Digibyte team and Jared help!!!

Thanks.

Hey Thanks for all the help everyone deleted and re-installed the wallet used my back phrase and POW.

Back to normal thanks to everyone in the community and great support from everyone.

Digibyte All The Way!!!

And can't wait for tomorrows event.

Feel like a kid going on his first school trip.

have you tried to re-index?

HI

Thanks for the quick response and yes i have clicked re-scan on the app it scans really quick and then nothing.

Will my back up phrase be the same if i delete the wallet re install the app and try again with the phrase???

Best thing to do just now is nothing. I don't have an IOS wallet. Best person to talk with to get you back up and recover your funds is esotericizm but he is in Australia.

Ahhh ok

Well thank you for your support i had all my Digibyte on There about 444,444 coins on there.
I was planning to buy a bar with my coins and call it DigiBar, Where i Kept an atm there that just sells DigiByte and to buy drinks at the bar you have to buy Digibytes from  my Digibyte Exchange atm in my bar and then use those funds straight away to buy your drinks.

And now I'm bricking it because i think i may have lost it all and now I'm so sad.

And that was my vision for Digibyte for 2 years now and i was going to by this bar in a Hipster part of London, i Know it will kick off, but now I'm worried i lost my dream.

Sad

It's barely 0.72 btc at these prices. Drop in the bucket, you can replace these coins easily.
not really the point tho, we all have different levels of investment and time scale.

How long have you had the wallet?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

This could be the short term play.

http://thepatternsite.com/aadt.html#AADT0

As always, it's a matter of probabilities, and being correctly positioned, of course. Wink
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Wow, Myriad really hates Jared Tate and DGB. Wonder what happened to him to bring so much hate?

Myriad doesn't hate Jared or DigiByte, just a few isolated users....
Activity: 209
Nobody has addressed the facts I presented, only insulted me. The fact is DGB devs repeatedly messed with block rewards. This had the curious effect of massively benefiting people with possible insider info (about the 250k investment, for instance).

It's really not hard to understand what might have happened people:
No updates, no good news, price falling
Find out about 250k investment, keep quiet
'Accidentally' double the block rewards in a hard fork
Mine for a few months while no one else is
Announce 250k investment to the public
Slash block rewards 3x in another hard fork to 'fix' the previous hard fork

Messing with the block rewards to such a large extent as DigiByte has historically done, is totally unacceptable for any self-respecting cryptocurrency.

And the fact that one of the times they did it 'allegedly' as a mistake, when they copy and pasted the variables from another coin, is just ironic. Then they go around advertising everywhere that they were the 'first' to implement those changes.... lol.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.

Jared is a legend. I heard JP Morgan blockchain team will be attending the NYC conference.What if they ditch what they doing and back digibyte. 1% of their capital would spike the marketcap over 60 billion usd in a matter of minutes.
not going to happen big organisations would do a code review it would only take about 2 minutes of code review for them to run away screaming
you created this acc just to piss over DGB why would you do that...
created this account to warn innocents away from this scam before they get hurt when it all collapses it is not right what is happening here if even one innocent is saved I will have done some good and be happy

Wow, such altruism. You really should be awarded for the noble peace price. I'm sure the Dalai Lama envies you.

Why don't you tell the truth: NOONE is here for altruism, EVERYONE follows his own purpose. When I wrote my post it was for MY OWN purpose, I don't make a secret out of it. I'm all in in DGB ant WANT more people to buy. BUT every word I wrote was out of conviction. If I wasn't convinced of this project, why should I hold?

If YOU was REALLY altruistic you would work in a NGO in Cambodia and not trying to FUD on this one. Why don't you rather tell us what YOUR interests are? Are you invested in another coin and are scared that DGB is outdoing it? Do you actually know that DGB will be HUGE and spread FUD to buy as much as possible at this low prices? Are there people paying you? Who and how much?

It's called enlightened self-interest.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=enlightened+self+interest

Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
For the non techies amongst us, the talk about the code being not up to date... True, I also would love to see more action on that front. Buttt... Is it bad to have code that is not updated weekly or monthly or on par with the BTC code? The answer is no!
Most of the code used by the entire banking community is from the sixties and seventees, talking about old! It's not updated because it serves it's purpose AND a complete overhaul would introduce possible flaws so a lot of testing needs to be done. The wallet code is just not priority number one but will be addressed I'm sure.

All the scam accusations are a lie of people that make it a habbit of flooding BCT with their posts. Sure the hardforks could have been done better, the code could have been better tested and so on. But if every mistake means someone is scamming someone else I guess the ones who have that blurred mind should see their MD and ask for medication.
The 250K investment for instance is real, as real as the letters in this post, Alltrade knows and I know because we met and talked to this investor. Whitout this investment Jared would not be able to fly around the world and attend meetings. Digibyte gaming and Marketplace are also not created from thin air.

Sure our favorite Trolls over here will deny every word again and again, but they will be proven wrong in the end...

The only 3 alts I know that has updated from old code base to new (0.11) is Litecoin, Gulden and Doge.

Bitcoin is on 0.12 since earlier this year.

thsminer is correct that the old code will be fine for a long time to come. I have no doubt about the 250k being real and the investor who donated those funds is a hero.

If the $250000 was just made up, why have other coins that didn’t have it either not done as much with it? Grin

All those coins have a huge marketcaps, digibyte is only at $4.1 million and this is with the latest price rise.
Activity: 176
Ah, wish I would have kept that buy order @ 75 in... Oh well, good luck! Nice implementations and features Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi Digibyte team long time fan back here always liking your pages on Facebook for more then a year and been watching this forum for like forever.
My only concern is that both my wallets on my iPhone just randomly wiped my digibyte of my phone and now I'm bricking it.

Ive put in my back up phrase and nothing still I'm really really scared.

Only because i believe in this coin for soooooo long and I'm never going to give up faith in this coin.

And screw any one who dares say haha shame look at that and insulted the coin (Pre-Strike) to those clowns.

But Digibyte team and Jared help!!!

Thanks.

Hey Thanks for all the help everyone deleted and re-installed the wallet used my back phrase and POW.

Back to normal thanks to everyone in the community and great support from everyone.

Digibyte All The Way!!!

And can't wait for tomorrows event.

Feel like a kid going on his first school trip.

have you tried to re-index?

HI

Thanks for the quick response and yes i have clicked re-scan on the app it scans really quick and then nothing.

Will my back up phrase be the same if i delete the wallet re install the app and try again with the phrase???

Best thing to do just now is nothing. I don't have an IOS wallet. Best person to talk with to get you back up and recover your funds is esotericizm but he is in Australia.

Ahhh ok

Well thank you for your support i had all my Digibyte on There about 444,444 coins on there.
I was planning to buy a bar with my coins and call it DigiBar, Where i Kept an atm there that just sells DigiByte and to buy drinks at the bar you have to buy Digibytes from  my Digibyte Exchange atm in my bar and then use those funds straight away to buy your drinks.

And now I'm bricking it because i think i may have lost it all and now I'm so sad.

And that was my vision for Digibyte for 2 years now and i was going to by this bar in a Hipster part of London, i Know it will kick off, but now I'm worried i lost my dream.

Sad

It's barely 0.72 btc at these prices. Drop in the bucket, you can replace these coins easily.
not really the point tho, we all have different levels of investment and time scale.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
For the non techies amongst us, the talk about the code being not up to date... True, I also would love to see more action on that front. Buttt... Is it bad to have code that is not updated weekly or monthly or on par with the BTC code? The answer is no!
Most of the code used by the entire banking community is from the sixties and seventees, talking about old! It's not updated because it serves it's purpose AND a complete overhaul would introduce possible flaws so a lot of testing needs to be done. The wallet code is just not priority number one but will be addressed I'm sure.

All the scam accusations are a lie of people that make it a habbit of flooding BCT with their posts. Sure the hardforks could have been done better, the code could have been better tested and so on. But if every mistake means someone is scamming someone else I guess the ones who have that blurred mind should see their MD and ask for medication.
The 250K investment for instance is real, as real as the letters in this post, Alltrade knows and I know because we met and talked to this investor. Whitout this investment Jared would not be able to fly around the world and attend meetings. Digibyte gaming and Marketplace are also not created from thin air.

Sure our favorite Trolls over here will deny every word again and again, but they will be proven wrong in the end...

The only 3 alts I know that has updated from old code base to new (0.11) is Litecoin, Gulden and Doge.

thsminer is correct that the old code will be fine for a long time to come. I have no doubt about the 250k being real and the investor who donated those funds is a hero.

If the $250000 was just made up, why have other coins that didn’t have it either not done as much with it? Grin
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Activity: 332

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Jump to: