Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 943. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Noobie.io seems a cool start for a crypto market place..

here is my first item https://noobie.io/Entertainment?product_id=545

I also asked for digibyte support and they said that for a coin to be added has to be on coinpayments.net
Noobie.io does not appear to get much traffic anyhow. It only has a global ranking of 3,921,836, according to alexa.com.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/noobie.io

Well, this is a poor attitude. We need to be EVERYWHERE. Noobie.io is very young anyways; but it's a great site with potential.

I totally agree!  DGB needs to be everywhere, and the Noobie site looks like a very good place to start.

Its low Alexa ranking is, of course, entirely due to the fact that it is a very young site; by definition, every new site will have  a low ranking for a while, it takes time to grow.

exactly! let's push this page Smiley It is very good coded and a very nice idea! Win win situation for DGB and Noobie

It's a nice site but it is rather concerning that they won't allow passwords that have symbols in them or are longer than 20 characters.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

I also asked for digibyte support and they said that for a coin to be added has to be on coinpayments.net
Noobie.io does not appear to get much traffic anyhow. It only has a global ranking of 3,921,836, according to alexa.com.

Well, this is a poor attitude. We need to be EVERYWHERE. Noobie.io is very young anyways; but it's a great site with potential.

I totally agree!  DGB needs to be everywhere, and the Noobie site looks like a very good place to start.

Its low Alexa ranking is, of course, entirely due to the fact that it is a very young site; by definition, every new site will have  a low ranking for a while, it takes time to grow.
Activity: 786

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
A  MegaDigiByte for less than 1 BTC! For how long?
21,000- How many MDs there will ever be.   
3,787 -How many there are now.
7,000,000,000 – No. of people on the planet who would probably like one.
 Smiley
There's not enough to go round, should we stop telling people about it?
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
@Cryptoraver

I would really like to see a fiat to DGB exchange and subsequently places to spend DGB. Entry and exit points are few and far between at the moment (this goes for all crypto). It's not an easy task, which is why we've not seen it on any other coins. *cough* razor road *cough*   Cheesy KYC rules and other regulations make it a minefield.

First mover advantage would be massive for whoever got their entry (FIAT to crypto) and exit (crypto to product or service) completed at the same time.

Yes me to mate Wink think it really give the coin a nice push to the mass, especially the merchant directory really like to see this section open asap, so we can fill the dam list with compagnies Grin

24@ any news about the T-shirts Tongue

Sorry, i'm so busy atm with new collections etc.
I have contacted a shop in my street and will report back when i have more information.

I understand the summer is coming..
it's appreciated Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
@Cryptoraver

I would really like to see a fiat to DGB exchange and subsequently places to spend DGB. Entry and exit points are few and far between at the moment (this goes for all crypto). It's not an easy task, which is why we've not seen it on any other coins. *cough* razor road *cough*   Cheesy KYC rules and other regulations make it a minefield.

First mover advantage would be massive for whoever got their entry (FIAT to crypto) and exit (crypto to product or service) completed at the same time.

Yes me to mate Wink think it really give the coin a nice push to the mass, especially the merchant directory really like to see this section open asap, so we can fill the dam list with compagnies Grin

Sorry, i'm so busy atm with new collections etc.
I have contacted a shop in my street and will report back when i have more information.
Activity: 252
@Cryptoraver

legendary
Activity: 840
Quoting Jared: "We want to be known as doers. Not white paper pumpers. It is much better to under promise & over deliver."
So when everything rolles out, Don't say he didn't warn you   Grin

I wonder what "everything" is though.
Quoting Jared: "We want to be known as doers. Not white paper pumpers. It is much better to under promise & over deliver."
So when everything rolles out, Don't say he didn't warn you   Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
@Cryptoraver

Did anyone get any information regarding CEX.io? Still limited withdrawals?

I'm very happy to report that CEX has resolved my issue and I was able to remove all of my DGB from their exchange through the normal process this morning.  Smiley

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

I'm very happy to report that CEX has resolved my issue and I was able to remove all of my DGB from their exchange through the normal process this morning.  Smiley

Activity: 335
official pool not pay out again
Hummmmmmm  Huh but the Shares will be not lost  Shocked
No worries, they just need to reboot server and then you will be paid.
Activity: 597
Is there a reason why I can't scrypt mine on Digihash.co anymore?

Cheers  Smiley

It's not just you - as you can see from other posts about payouts.  Scrypt has been totally down since sometime yesterday.  Things just probably need a reset.  I really like mining in the official pool and I'm sure it'll all get sorted out pretty quick. 
Mee too and I agree Wink
Activity: 245
Is there a reason why I can't scrypt mine on Digihash.co anymore?

Cheers  Smiley

It's not just you - as you can see from other posts about payouts.  Scrypt has been totally down since sometime yesterday.  Things just probably need a reset.  I really like mining in the official pool and I'm sure it'll all get sorted out pretty quick. 
Activity: 597
official pool not pay out again
Hummmmmmm  Huh but the Shares will be not lost  Shocked
Jump to: