Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official) - page 37. (Read 104454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
September 07, 2012, 01:06:23 PM
What I'm saying is, I lose zero credibility if Pirate doesn't pay out, whether Matthew pays his bet or not.

That doesn't make you less gullible or greedy...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 07, 2012, 01:04:12 PM
What I'm saying is, I lose zero credibility if Pirate doesn't pay out, whether Matthew pays his bet or not.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
September 07, 2012, 01:03:13 PM
Gullible and greedy. They didn't deposited, but they entered the bet because they are completely sure they'll win 'cause pirate won't pay up.
They are gullible for trusting Matthew will pay up, if you don't understand that, there's nothing I can do for you.
Or are you on denial already? It felt good to slap others with their gullibility but you don't like it when you are called out as gullible as them?
Matthew has a reputation that wasn't built by running a Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2012, 01:02:38 PM
I wonder how funny the people who bought PPT bonds on glbse with intention to hedge with Matthew's bet will think it is when he doesn't pay.
legendary
September 07, 2012, 01:02:06 PM
It's different, because I don't lose a dime if Matthew doesn't follow through. I'm not trusting him with anything.

Maybe you will not, but others will...
Activity: 336
September 07, 2012, 01:00:49 PM
It's different, because I don't lose a dime if Matthew doesn't follow through. I'm not trusting him with anything.
legendary
September 07, 2012, 12:49:53 PM
In the end, when pirate doesn't pay, Mtthew will also not pay a single bet.

That will show to all team ponzi that they are as gullible for trusting him to pay the bets as pirate investors were on trusting pirate.

No, not as gullible. Pirate "investors" actually *deposited* their coins. MNW bettors only pledged them in a forum statement.

Gullible and greedy. They didn't deposited, but they entered the bet because they are completely sure they'll win 'cause pirate won't pay up.
They are gullible for trusting Matthew will pay up, if you don't understand that, there's nothing I can do for you.
Or are you on denial already? It felt good to slap others with their gullibility but you don't like it when you are called out as gullible as them?
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 07, 2012, 12:46:59 PM
In the end, when pirate doesn't pay, Matthew will also not pay a single bet.

That will show to team ponzi that they are as gullible for trusting him to pay the bets as pirate investors were on trusting pirate.

That will teach Micon a lesson, that's for sure lol

Sounds about right.  
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
September 07, 2012, 12:46:25 PM
In the end, when pirate doesn't pay, Mtthew will also not pay a single bet.

That will show to all team ponzi that they are as gullible for trusting him to pay the bets as pirate investors were on trusting pirate.

No, not as gullible. Pirate "investors" actually *deposited* their coins. MNW bettors only pledged them in a forum statement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
September 07, 2012, 12:45:58 PM
Will Matthew pay? Place your votes!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1167938
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 07, 2012, 12:43:54 PM

That will show to team ponzi that they are as gullible for trusting him to pay the bets as pirate investors were on trusting pirate.

It's tempting, but I'll wait until the bet is over.
legendary
September 07, 2012, 12:42:56 PM

Merit: 101
September 07, 2012, 12:25:36 PM
Gee golly! So many newbies with less than 100 posts have such vivid opinions of me!

Um... I already had elitist in the con side of my opinions of you Smiley

I only signed up recently but I've been reading bitcoin talk for a long time. And it doesn't take anyone but an hour to get a fairly accurate picture of Matthew N. Wright. You wear your heart on your sleeve. It's easy since it's usually two sizes too small.

I'm still rooting for all the whos in whoville on September 9 for it to grow three sizes that day.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 07, 2012, 12:23:38 PM
Monday is the day when we know if Matthew loses the bet. But I haven't seen any statement when the payments must be made... I would wait till 22nd of December...
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 07, 2012, 12:16:02 PM
[Troll post don't answer] Mathew if you pay out the full $3/4m will you have any cents left or have you lost all your cents already?
September 07, 2012, 12:07:13 PM
Gee golly! So many newbies with less than 100 posts have such vivid opinions of me! It's amazing how so many people new to bitcoin forums know so much about the inner workings and "my history". Seriously though, can you SA trolls be less obvious and at least make it believable? You're worse than Atlas.

Pretty sure you can gather a lot of information without posting in a forum. Just sayin. 
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 07, 2012, 12:05:21 PM
Gee golly! So many newbies with less than 100 posts have such vivid opinions of me! It's amazing how so many people new to bitcoin forums know so much about the inner workings and "my history". Seriously though, can you SA trolls be less obvious and at least make it believable? You're worse than Atlas.

Matthew -- to me, your post suggests you have insider knowledge...how else could you know that goat's actions could actually affect pirate paying back his debtors? I mean, there is no obvious reason pirate needs info to pay people back now that he didn't need before...  Seems hard to connect the dots without knowing inside stuff...should i be disappointed in you?

Do you believe everything you see on the internet?
September 07, 2012, 12:02:24 PM
You got a lotta Splainin to do MNW.

Not for about 3 days, right?

1 day, 15 hours and 49 minutes.

Fantastic.  Popcorn ready.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2012, 11:59:10 AM
You got a lotta Splainin to do MNW.