Pages:
Author

Topic: [Discussion] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆 - page 4. (Read 19698 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Miss Bitcointalk: Foxup(Really like to see his wooly p***)
This needs some clarification, I mean what the f'ing hell is going on here? Why do people keep mixing up estrogens with testosterone? We should all identify ourselves as seahorses, less confusion. 😅
That enchantress has so many people wrapped around her whatnot. Time to end her reign, anyone volunteering to take her place? 🤭

Miss Bitcointalk: Royse777
If this is true, then it would explain "her" leniency and compassion towards wounded and stray puppies, it's called maternalistic tendency, I just hope it's not true. ❤ 😉

Edit,  lol, I don't know what came over me.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
[...]
I heard somewhere, I can't recall where exactly, maybe on some gas station toilet wall, that sh*t floats on water. But what is it's relevance to this topic I have yet to discover.😂🤦‍♂️

It'll float if it's gassy or fiber rich. Healthy one will sink. And yes, I am not sure of the relevance to the topic as well.

Also obvious alts should not be allowed to cast a vote, I mean those with low merits and same post and activity counts.

They are not. For someone to be eligible for a vote, they'll need 50 earned merits.
copper member
🖤😏
Guys, so I was wondering since multiple accounts could vote for the main account to win the moneyz, is there a way to do KYC for voters? Instead we call it KYV, know your voters. I bet half of those alts don't even know why they are voting me as anti hero, I am willing to bet they don't even know what anti hero means, they just seem to go with the flow since it looks like I'm against their lovely campaign managers or something.

I heard somewhere, I can't recall where exactly, maybe on some gas station toilet wall, that sh*t floats on water. But what is it's relevance to this topic I have yet to discover.😂🤦‍♂️

Also obvious alts should not be allowed to cast a vote, I mean those with low merits and same post and activity counts.

Ps, I'm advocating against banning mixers in my sig space, so you weasels can continue milking them with your generic 4 liners, but it's out of my hands.😅
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
We should completely forbid meriting any vote from the voting thread, not just from nominees to users who nominated them.

Perhaps next year this rule will be also added. Just a thought though.

I think meriting anything except the OP here would be a good rule. No reason to really merit anyone who voted for you, but people are free to spend merit anyway they want.

Is there a way to turn off merits for a thread?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
We should completely forbid meriting any vote from the voting thread, not just from nominees to users who nominated them.

Perhaps next year this rule will be also added. Just a thought though.

I want to edit my vote and add another user, but I don't know if it'll count, because he has merited my post.

Sadly, it won't count... If someone nominated by you at a category merited your post, this vote will not be accounted.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
We should completely forbid meriting any vote from the voting thread, not just from nominees to users who nominated them. I want to edit my vote and add another user, but I don't know if it'll count, because he has merited my post.
copper member
🖤😏
Last year when I came back, I was emotionally fu*ked, this year I'm still emotionally fu*ked. And if I remember correctly, last year someone was emotionally touched for being selected as golden feather or hero of something, this year though, he got tagged and people are nominating him as anti hero or something, I hope he feels the same as last year when the votes are finished counting. 😂😂 I would love to see if he is gonna refuse the award this time around. Lol
legendary
I checked across the votes and realised some are still placing Satoshi while some contestant still giving merit
Is it on purpose or they ain't aware of the rules?

Most likely they did not read the rules. Excepting those which were merited as antiheroes and merit those posts for trying to cheat the contest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congratulations to those who have earned the rights to vote
By God's grace I would be able to by next year.
There are so many people I wanted to vote for
Alas I can't
Hopefully they would still be active next year.

I checked across the votes and realised some are still placing Satoshi while some contestant still giving merit
Is it on purpose or they ain't aware of the rules?
legendary
Important notice

Thank you for your concern, bananaunana. The situation is exactly as LV said.

I'm pretty sure the people counting the votes are smart enough to figure out typos in usernames.

This istuation happened also at previous editions of the contest and it's been dealt with Smiley

- some votes for nominees which had their name written wrong were merged together (Lafu & Lafu01, Majestic_milf & Majestic_miff, The Sceptical Chymist & The Pharmacist, Timelord2067 & TimeLord, fillippone & Phillippone etc.)

So while I appreciate your concern, stay assured that Symmetrick won't lose Symmertrick's votes, nor Ratimov's.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
I'm pretty sure the people counting the votes are smart enough to figure out typos in usernames.
If it's counted manually, it won't be a big difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
Important notice:

Former Ratimov account changed his name earlier to cover up his abuses, when GazetaBitcoin presented it. Ratimov account changed name to Symmetrick and because Symmetrick (formerly known as Ratimov) gets often nominated in Bitcointalk Community awards for Anti Hero, his name appears often.

For whatever reason, many voters did not spell his name correctly. His name is Symmetrick (formerly known as Ratimov) but his name was wrongfully spelled as Symmertrick.
It is called Symmetrick, not Symmertrick!
copper member
🖤😏
This contest is rigged, it turns out when you hit where it hurts, you become the enemy, typical shitcoiner behaviour. 😂 this indicates that sucking up for managers has huge monetary benefits as we have seen lately. I hope they sponsor for such contests over there on altcoinhacks forum. I even heard they have their dedicated shitcoin boards. Lol

You have to wonder, if you nominate me as antihero and admins as heros, does that mean I'm their enemy? Again typical shitcoiner mindset. 😘
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
What is this behavior Pooja? framky1 and digaran?

So, these unsung heroes have found a way to sneak out of the AntiHero nominations. Instead of embracing the nomination, they've outsmarted us by throwing some merits on the posts, hoping to disqualify themselves.

Easiest solution is for the one-vote deduction to not apply to the AntiHero nomination.

It's already in place, those merit-cancelling rule doesn't work for AntiHero, just like last year. The votes for them are still in place in spite of the merit they gave. I think both of them did not read Gazeta's announcement about this matter,

[...]
franky1 did the same thing at the previous event:

[...]

However, in his case I overruled the existing rule, as this user tried to abuse the contest in plain sight. Same will happen now.[...]
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

So, these unsung heroes have found a way to sneak out of the AntiHero nominations. Instead of embracing the nomination, they've outsmarted us by throwing some merits on the posts, hoping to disqualify themselves.

Easiest solution is for the one-vote deduction to not apply to the AntiHero nomination.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

Ah, the art of reverse psychology! icopress, maybe we should spice up the rulebook for this particular title. Let's turn the tables!

How about any merit given to a nomination post earns an extra vote? Let the strategic meriting takes u-turn!

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
He already heard about it. Now we wait for the next topic from him 😂
The meta board is in my watchlist

• AntiHero: framky, digaran

Who is framky Franky1, I wonder? While I have zero idea why people(ring kissers) are nominating me, but I like their style, they hit 2 birds with 1 stone, farm merit and secure spot in campaigns in future. 😂
News flash I'm out of sm. Can't veto. @Bitcoin_Girlsomething, check your pgp thread.😉
Franky1 is the all time Anti hero of BCT. There's nothing anti about him. Just that he is bold and adamant about his belief about bitcoin and LN. His audacity brought him to the wrong spotlight of many. But I admire him for his ability to make cogent contributions in the forum without wearing signature. Seems he loves being voted in that category.
I'm just wondering why and how you joined the category  Grin. Maybe before the year ends, I'll figure out.

I have had a chat with her, her tones and emotions are femalike
Tone and emotions could also be deceiving, here is why:
Have you noticed every time some one tags me, I'd go post a topic on reputation board and would go to meta crying to theymos that they have done me wrong?  Well my tone and emotions at such times is like a spoiled little bitch. So.. 😂
Should I vote you in the category of Miss Bitcointalk?
Activity: 487
Merit: 536
All I need's a win.
Then how do you propose to check if a candidate is indeed female or not?
I can think of many ways, but none of them I dare type here Tongue

you know, we can just ask
copper member
🖤😏
  • AntiHero: framky, digaran

Who is framky I wonder? While I have zero idea why people(ring kissers) are nominating me, but I like their style, they hit 2 birds with 1 stone, farm merit and secure spot in campaigns in future. 😂
News flash I'm out of sm. Can't veto. @Bitcoin_Girlsomething, check your pgp thread.😉
Pages:
Jump to: