Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 21. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm sure that many people in this country participate in cryptocurrencies such as joining bounty, investment, trading, and more. It seems that many people here are fond of the crypto with its benefits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
In my country, cryptocurrencies are quite common, but there is no law on their settlement yet, although they are planned to be introduced in the near future.
Activity: 104
Hi. I'm not so sure if cryptocurrency is accepted in our country because we have wallets in our country that converts crypto to cash. Thru that wallet we can use cryptocurrencies. Sometimes, I found some news or information that some of our developers are engaging in creating new tokens and introduce in the market but I don't have any idea if their project was successful. Maybe cryptocurrency is accepted in our country.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

Actually, a lot of digital currency which has been circulating in the world. In October 2017 there were more than 1.300 cryptocurrencies recorded. But only a few are known and familiar to our country's people, which include:
Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, TRON, NEO, Dash, Monero, and NEM. Particularly the top 10 coins listed on the market-cap, they are very enthusiastic about the progress of this coin, unfortunately for most people in our country cannot fully enjoy.

There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

The same has been said by government officials in our country, besides they also refused and will crack down if cryptocurrency's used as a means of payment.
But they permit to be used as a means to earn a living.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
In my country the crypto currency is not forbidden, but it is not settled, so now you can buy in large quantities  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
The use itself is not yet available but in some cities cryptomata are already appearing. By the way, today the news was that one cunning man paid with money forged in a cryptomate and he accepted them. The owner of course turned to the police.
Activity: 122
In my country, cryptos aren't forbidden or illegal. But, they aren't as accepted payment units for formal transactions, yet. However, the government saw their potential. That's why it is thinking taxation them.
Activity: 126
Of the 246 countries in the world, 99 countries (40%) currently have laws that do not restrict Bitcoin. Nearly 17 countries (7%) either limit Bitcoin transactions or believe Bitcoin is illegal. 53% of countries have not commented on the legality of bitcoin and its use in their respective countries. For Bitcoin, this is a risk factor because some countries that have not concluded may impose restrictions on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
By my government is not yet, precisely it is likely illegal. But, by some societies, I'm sure that many people in my country involved in the crypto. There are many people joining the bounty programs, airdrops, trading, and investment in the cryptocurrency. Hopefully, my country really can accept the cryptocurrency legally.
Activity: 124
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Honestly in my country my government will not totally accept the hole system to run the market like a paper money,instead it will also accept through as payment method only from basic monthly bill, like  (elctric bill water bill and other aspect of business such us loading station) however i could wish that someday my government will have a clear eyes to see the great opportunity of cryptocurrency behind of it,at the near future..
Activity: 85
Not accepted.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15

Yes, here in the Philippines, we are allowed to join and profit from crypto. Though there's one time a man scammed a customer in Bitcoin but it is already being taken care of and it has been stopped. It is widely used here and more and more people are getting interested so that's a good thing. If there are many people using and benefiting from crypto, the number of people that would be willing to join will also increase making crypto more legit and acceptable for the country to use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
In my country have been a bit more to trade the coin crypto or trading. even my country also has its own exchanger. but not as complete as a global exchanger. in fact the government has not fully legalized, but the government only appealed that the activities we do in the world of crypto is a personal risk.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
In my country, the government still does not accept cryptocurrency. I think the reason is because they can not control the crypto, they always think that crypto is a threat to the economy. In the media and the press there is always bad news about crypto. People in our country always believe that crypto is a scam, they do not know the benefits that cryptocurrency brings. I hope that in the near future, my government will accept and use crypto in payment, besides people in our country will have more correct knowledge about crypto
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
This times, My country does not support digital money as a payment method, but I believe, this orientation will change after a while development time! For digital money is a certain step of development of the Internet era! Grin Grin Grin
A little wrong. Digital money is not just a crypto currency.
I think that in your country digital money is used, but not crypto-currencies. Remember PayPal, Skrill(Moneybookers) and others?
Activity: 322
In my country, cryptocurrency is not prohibited, but it is not allowed. All in a limbo state, in order to avoid problems with the tax service, it is better to secure yourself and use a foreign card in order to withdraw cryptocurrency for your own needs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I'm from Eastern Europe. The government mentioned draft laws on crypto-currencies. But until now, things have not gone further. I'm glad that the popularity of crypto in my country is increasing.
Crypto is not used often and at own risk.
Activity: 798
This times, My country does not support digital money as a payment method, but I believe, this orientation will change after a while development time! For digital money is a certain step of development of the Internet era! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
My country does not allow exchanges to exist.
This is a pity, but VPN is widely used in overseas exchanges.
Activity: 238
It is allowed here as asset but not as currency. We can buy, store or sell our cryptos but we aren't allowed to use it as payment method. And I guess it will stay as it is forever.
Pages:
Jump to: