Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 13. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Crypto are not yet popular here but I hope that fee few years from now it will be a biggest hit here in my country. Im not losing hope with it that it will become one of the currency here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for now my country has not received the currency cryptocurrency as a means of payment but can be used if in exchange into the form of currency of my country. maybe my country's government does not know many positive things about cryptocurrency, they only see the negative side only.
Activity: 75
Hello, my country bans cryptocurrencies, and news reports want us to stay away from cryptocurrencies because it is dangerous. My personal attitude is to trust the cryptocurrency very much. And I will always invest in encryption, I believe there are more people who think the same as me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
i live in a crypto friendly country. although i can in almost none business pay with it, but that will come in future. i am firmly convinced of that. also, tax is pretty well resolved. this puts cryptocurrency in a pretty good position and many people have heard of crypto or bitcoin.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
It is still illegal in our country. We can buy and sell them in other countries and only  a few people know about them so the market is not so good as I have expected.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
is very hard to find some place that accept criotocurrencies, but i have seen some people selling houses, cars etc.
Activity: 126

in my country crypto is not approved, the government prohibits the use of cryptocurrency. but despite being banned, I still see many people following Crypto. yes because it is so big profits obtained from crypto. the government forbids because crypto can be used for money laundering.
Activity: 129
i think my country doesn't know about crypto.No,they know but they don't care for now.maybe in future
Activity: 28
My country is still very skeptical about cryptocurrencies and they're yet to understand the difference between bitcoin and altcoins. But many countries are still sitting on the fence too but not for long.
Some individuals have started taking crypto payments and as such will inprove adoption in my country
Activity: 77
In the Netherlands some places accept crypto and there is a bitcoin atm at the airport if i am not mistaken. But it is still not mainstream.
Activity: 177
In my country, there is a neutral attitude to the cryptocurrency industry, there are no laws prohibiting cryptocurrencies, and also approving them.
And most of the population does not know what it is and how it works, afraid of cryptocurrencies because of the unknown.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
Buying and Selling crypto here in our country is legal. Actually, there are 2 companies I know that buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. But there are no businesses yet who will accept crypto as payment for goods or services. Not yet. Recent news, I've read that the SEC here in our country approves ICO projects. And that's good news to us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
In my country, the government has not accepted the crypto. They think that crypto is a threat to the economy. Daily newspapers and media have a lot of bad news about crypto. Most people in my country think that all Crypto is a fraud, they do not know the true value of crypto. I hope that in the future crypto will be accepted in my country as well as in many other countries in the world.
Activity: 46
I m from romania and in my country we have 3-4 ATMs machines maximum that can cash out fiat from btc...i vd heard that in swiss at every train station you could buy btc with your qr code from ur credit card or with cash...did anyone now?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In Vietnam electronic money has not been accepted as legal. Investors in bitcoin have to take responsibility when risk occurs. It is difficult for bitcoin to be accepted as an official currency in Vietnam. Bitcoin is unstable in price and its existence is unstable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In my country, the cryptocurrency is now causing a bad impression on people because a lot of individuals and organizations use cryptocurrency to make money illegally. The fact is that Sky Mining has lost hundreds of thousands of dollars to people who invest in the system, hoping to get rich quickly
Activity: 178
in my country is not permitted as a legal payment instrument,but may be held as an investment asset and all risks are borne by the owner and now my country is beginning to adopt blockchain technology.
Activity: 70
there is no ban on the use of crypto currency in my country, it's just that not many people know the crypto currency. many consider it fraud and have no results. bad.
copper member
Activity: 322
it is not as legal tender in my country and here it is not accepted as payment system. but it is not ban here. we fear that it migh ban in future but on th other side i am sure about this technology that it will be accepted worldwide in coming 5 years.
Activity: 140
Well we are not restricted to investing or participating in crypto currency related things but it's not a legal tender for any form of exchange here yet.
Pages:
Jump to: