Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 17. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Such news is meaningless to gamblers, and gamblers will think this is the voice of opponents. They need more ignorant people to follow them. Therefore, I hope that the newcomers can objectively absorb the suggestions, otherwise it will be easy to achieve ICO bankruptcy investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Well, in modern market it is pretty easy to find fake and weak projects, but remember that you are only one, who is responsible for making of investment descision.
Activity: 442
Such words should be recognized by more people, and hope that novices can see it all. Buying coins is risky when the cryptocurrency market continues to decline, so the risk of investing in ICO is almost 100%. Only experts who invest in ICO will succeed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I do not agree if the ICO period is said to have ended, because in reality there are still many ICOs that are good for making investment places, only we have to be really careful and be able to distinguish which ICO is good and Scam.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
You are absolutely right, icos are just collecting money and then what they are doing? Nothing, and they are giving damage to market. They are rich now and most probably they sold all their eth or token, they dumped everything like eth so dont participate to icos anymore.
People need to look at it from different angles. I perceive ICO as market clearing. Everywhere you need a balance of power. Where there is money, there is always good and evil. From the fact that there are fraudsters in money schemes does not mean that money is evil. ICO has been and remains a great tool for startups. You just listen a lot to the yellow press, which on every corner writes that ICO projects are to blame for the fall of the market.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
I didn't think this was news. From the very first ones it was obvious these ICO things were all scams.

The fact that people "invested" in these and tokens is one of the main reasons we don't have Btc over $20,000. The scammers keep siphoning off a lot of the good money that would have otherwise been invested in Btc like it should have been.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
I have 1 year in ico, and never invested in ico projects. I participate in bounty companies. Neyronix them on stage, the ico is already working product, such ico to invest only after careful consideration.
Activity: 406
You are absolutely right, icos are just collecting money and then what they are doing? Nothing, and they are giving damage to market. They are rich now and most probably they sold all their eth or token, they dumped everything like eth so dont participate to icos anymore.
Activity: 182
There are a lot of guides, which are going to teach you avoiding scams and if all these guides do not help, I am not sure that anything could help such person.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Given the current state of the cryptocurrency market, many of its participants place all the blame on fraud in the ICO. This is so, however, partially. There are still many good ICO projects that will appear, so this activity has not yet exhausted itself and is still useful. The fraud in the ICO has now really reached a threatening scale, but it will soon be removed by state regulation. So let's hope that the problem with the fraudulent ICO projects will be solved soon.
Activity: 896
Yeah many ICOs are not good most of them scammed and failed but there is still many ICOs who developed project and want to create a good ecosystem. Most of the project need money for marketing or team up with more devlopers. Get a space to work together. So it's not upto ICO team it's upto you to where to invest. Yeah many ICOs are not good but there is nothing to blame them just do your research and invest in that best place and get some profit.
we can indeed see ico who is still really working and well developed, but that I think is only a small part, and more ico are deceiving investors. it is not good for investment. because there have not been many successful ico this year.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Yeah many ICOs are not good most of them scammed and failed but there is still many ICOs who developed project and want to create a good ecosystem. Most of the project need money for marketing or team up with more devlopers. Get a space to work together. So it's not upto ICO team it's upto you to where to invest. Yeah many ICOs are not good but there is nothing to blame them just do your research and invest in that best place and get some profit.
Activity: 910
The era of ICO is not over, but most likely that such a stir as before, will not be, at least not in the next six months or a year.

I would not dismiss ICO. The whole of 2017 was very successful for ICO. 2018 can not be called completely unsuccessful, many projects still continue to collect investments in the bear market. As soon as the trend changes, the ICO will return its popularity.
right, i think OP overestimates such titles. not all ico can be said to fail and scam. i also followed a few and among the ico was quite good and quite successful. i thought i was lucky to be in the right ico.

now it is still too difficult to find good ico, maybe because the market is still difficult to pump. but we will see that in the future ico will be even better.
Merit: 2
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Indeed more and more ICO is becoming scam, but ICO is one of the main ingredients in what make crypto interesting if we does not touch it anymore i think lesser people especially bounty hunters will not want to adopt crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

ICO project needs support, its this time that needs to be supported by the community because its due to them that adoption is going to gradually happen. The Dapps they are creating will help spread the word about blockchain. The contact promotion to social media will give opportunities for those who are trying to look for opportunities besides getting into Stock market or forex which has no difference in terms of risk. As a matter of fact, crypto is less risky.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
ICO does exist is bad but some are going to give effect to the market. to invest in ICO is a good thing to do and to find it then ICO analysis must be done. Indeed many current ICO gives bad results, but if you want to remain selective ICO could give profit and make an impact on the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

What Do you think guys ?

I share your frustration, mate. Just like you, I do not recommend ICOs. But then I limit it to newbies and lazy individuals. To those who are highly capable of screening the few good ones from the hundreds of rotten ones, I think ICO participation is still all right. The problem is that the ICO market is really dominated by rotten ones. To a point that the ICO market itself is being branded as a way to scam people, just like how you describe it. The truth is that it is not, although it really needs thorough cleansing.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
There are many promising ICO out there for you to invest in, it can give you a lot of profits. Only thing you need to do is make researches carefully before investing, to avoid scam projects. We need many new ICO, make new competition between altcoins, this will make market developing better.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, I am not investing in present situation, as i believe as long as the bearish trend continuous in the market, investing in ICOs wouldn't be profitable. We have to wait for the market to recover again then the situation may change.
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Not all ICOs are scam. Many of that ICOs success in market and having a good project with good developers team. its true that 80% ICOs are scam but its not 100%, so i think we should not call all ICOs are scam.
You are right, we must be more careful in choosing the ICO that we will support, because many ICOs now end in scam. but not all ICOs are all scam, so don't blame the ICO, but our fault iss not careful in choosing it
Pages:
Jump to: