Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 16. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 251
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

You've been here for 3 years and yet you are still a newbie, it means you never learn due to you never decide to yourself to start learning here first. And no wonder why you're saying those words about your negative feedback in the ICO, perhaps, probably you are only thinking how to earn but never had a plan to learn first in this industry of crypto. Sorry mate for this, I had no intention to hurt you, but I just want you to realize that it maybe true that most ico became scam this 2018 but still there are still few legit ico out there waiting for the bounty hunters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I do not agree with you. There are some good projects with a finished product and a professional team that have developed tokens for use within their system. I think they deserve investment through ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that if you are investing in icos and do not want to stop investing then you should just make sure that you are not investing way too much money into the coin which would mean that if the coin turns out to be one created by scammers then they are not going to be making a lot of money but I do agree that the best way is to just not invest in them at all
Activity: 812
investor confidence is lost when you see lots of ico scam. so I think this is something that might have to be considered and this can be used as an option to be more selective in choosing ico
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
Most of ICO's right now are just a scam,
After their ICO is done they would just abandon their investors,
Or just promise something and leave most of the ICO's that I participated is still not listed and still working on their project Cool without any proof.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
ICO is still good to invest. Im sure you mean on the ICO that is preferably scam ICO. But majority of the ICO is not a scam. Can you please edit your post and aim it on the scam ICO to be more specific. Thank you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Can not agree with you that the time of the ICO campaigns is developing nowadays and that it is going on. Look at the whole cryto market. You will see that the situation is not so positive. Lots of people are not interested in ICOs at all, lots of people are interested in saving their last assets after great losses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I do not agree that ICO is bad and is combined with fraud. In ICO, one should not lose hope and money will definitely return to project participants. There are fraudsters among many ICOs, but they can be circumvented by being attentive in identifying good ICO projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I don't see the reason to invest in any ICO anymore because most of them really turn out to disappoint its community members. They make a whole number of promises and can't fulfill them. This has really brought financial constraints on some people because most invested huge amount of monies into ICOs.
Activity: 215
indeed for this year it could not be called the ICO year because this year the ICO scam increased a lot compared to the previous year, this year I also participated in several ICOs which in the end was just a scam, and even now there are still some ICOs the scam. For some reason this year a lot of ICOs are scam, hopefully later with crypto recovery, scam ICO will decrease.
Activity: 430
Finally, someone talks about this. Scam ICO's are everywhere and its much better to just stay away from ICO. Majority of them were scam so what's the point of investing into something that will turn our backs against us. Its like investing to lose money. Just trade on exchanges, its much safer that way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
I got scammed before. Anyway, this is only my first time. CNVT project. I worked on that project not knowing it will be a good project and have a future. The project seems good, they paying on time, the group was very active. Until it just gone. The token they gave to me are worthless since its not accepted at any token exchanges. I checked them on Twitter, their medium and other sites to contact them. But none of them are responding. Im convinced that is was a scam when they deleted their webpage . So be always aware that you all review their profiles when you are going to invest at any ICOs. Good thing, I didn't pay them any of my cents because I was only working on them in exchange for their scam coin
Activity: 448
It is not totally 100 percent gone. There are some who is not a scam ico, be sure to read first their project plans in their respective whitepaper. And also join ico that has already reached their soft cap, it has more chances to be successful in the future. I feel your sympathy that several ico's are just scam.
Activity: 182
I'm tired of fraudulent projects and stop investing in start-ups because I just lose my money
Activity: 154
I fully support the author and I think that investing in startups now is definitely losing your money.
Activity: 476
ICOs needing regulations to disable scammers. But ICOs should exist as they are very efficient way
of fund rasing. There are many good projects out there and it is not as you say that each ICO project
can be done from $1 million. I feel your pain, but the economy of a project is not simple as that.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Therefore, good projects are now very much appreciated. They are very few, but they are. But in General I agree with you. ICO has long been not such as they were before, now this sphere is very spoiled.
Activity: 476
I see the reality that there are still many parties who deliberately manipulate ico and make fake ico projects to gain profits in a cunning way and commit fraud, they do not have an office and only have a website
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 100
This is a funny appeal. The discovery of ICO is the greatest discovery after the discovery of electricity. You can not abandon the ICO. The only thing that will change in ICO is that the time will come for the legal regulation of the work of ICO. Personally, I am waiting for this for my full-scale investment.
Pages:
Jump to: