Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 21. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I do not think so! Investing in ICOs is an investment that can generate good returns in a short time. The current market has a lot of fraudulent ICOs, but not all. There are still a lot of good potential ICOs. Therefore, it is important to research and select ICOs carefully before investing.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
I know what you mean but from my point of view, ICO is still profitable investment. As long as you have enough knowledge and check carefully about each ICO before investing, there is nothing much to worry about it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
There are many crypto-currency funds that carefully select projects, and invest huge amounts of money at the earliest stages, usually at least$1 million. They are confident that their money will not be wasted, as the study of the object of investment are much more serious than many of us. I think if you do not know much about cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest the amount of money that you do not mind losing.
Yes, we must understand the world of digital currency if we decide to invest.
without having the knowledge and skills we will risk losing.
Prepare the ability and experience to get the best results. I
nvesting in the world of digital currencies requires that, if not then don't expect us to achieve success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
There are many crypto-currency funds that carefully select projects, and invest huge amounts of money at the earliest stages, usually at least$1 million. They are confident that their money will not be wasted, as the study of the object of investment are much more serious than many of us. I think if you do not know much about cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest the amount of money that you do not mind losing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
i guess it is time you start researching for a good project so you don't get scammed. if the project want to start and develop early they need money so starting an ICO is a good way to collect money. for your advice about not investing any ICO i think you did not do your own research as a result you get scam.
Activity: 294
Many people have the same ideas as you. Now ICO has lost most investors. You can see from the price drop of Ethereum that ICO may never be as crazy as last year.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
There is a very big turbulence in ICO's these days because of scammers and has made it very difficult for investors to come into play for the now there is a recess on investors i just hope for a change in ICO's so things could get better and normal
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Well its easy to observe that the ICO scene is in the stagnation mode, not sure if you could use the term "dead". But yea, if you have access to any private pre-sale allocations of good/hyped projects with big bonuses, here its still possible to make more than a solid ROIs, but definitely not when participating in the public token sales.
Activity: 462
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
Hello! Perhaps I partially agree with you! but there are still good projects with worthy teams that work on the project, and these projects come to success. I agree that there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs. With this you need to do something. But here everyone decides for himself, no one is forced to give his money by force.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
In you it says anger and resentment.  Yes, scam is a problem, but this is not a reason to stop investing money in ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
It is not the point that we should spread on this forum. Without investing in ICOs, we will lose such a great instrument of collecting funds and gain profits. It just depends on the market, when the market stabilises, every ICO will collect their hard cap.
Activity: 364
I agree with you, that there are too much ICOs on this market and a lot of them are scam. But we do not need to stop investing, we just need to investigate the projects and check the facts, like team members, devs, TG groups and so on.
Activity: 420
This is one of the ways to fight them but there is error in this because if you are telling people to not invest at all in icos then that means that even the project with actual good projects that can be useful will not get any kind of money and that is going to hinder their progress too. I think that it is better if there was some kind of regulations put on the icos instead
Activity: 364
This is not the truth . There will be many good projects on the market with great ideas . We just need extra caution and deep research. There are so many that invest blindly and then cry over internet . Future security will be good enough to be able to invest safely into projects that you like
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
If ICO CEOs can be good enough to support the coins they have lunched into the crypto market, then there will be less complaint. So many of them are just after their own profits, which to me i feel is too bad for the furtherance of cryptocurrency. What they have failed to know is that, if their project and coins are doing greatly well, it will be a plus to the developers and that will give them more popularity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I agree with you, a lot of people are deceived by the ICO program they created, even though the program has no promises of profit
Activity: 215
I don't think the ICO period is over. ICO market is very important for the crypto money market. ICO cannot show growth without market cryptocurrency. In 2018, fraudsters stole $ 1 billion from investors. But the size of the market is much more. If the regulation is made in the ICO sector, there is no fraud.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I would not be so strict. Many ICOs are good. If you invest your money in these projects, you will only win. It is better not to call scammers all. Just try to calm down and find a good ICO or simply work only with cryptos.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I disagree. We should still take risk on the ICO but we should know where we are investing with. Doing some research will help you known if the ICO is legit or not. Taking risk is part of crypto life but ICO is not for you  try top tier coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Although you have made some salient points, I have to tell the OP that I agree partially to his view on ICOs. Indeed icos are not performing well at the moment and have left investors losing their hard earned money, there are still some few projects out there that are thriving after ico. Most of the time, thee projects have a very low hard cap which means crowdfunding is completed in a matter of few days. These are the few projects that one can invest in because they are serious with their work. Any project that is asking more than 1 million USD to crowdfund their project is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: