Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 19. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think you really have a point. During their ICO period, you would realize that they respond quickly to investors and hunters in their telegram groups and always feed the community with updates but after the ICO, you hardly hear anything from them..Most of them are just scammers.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.

Their are a lot of projects coming up and can be a source of income because of the profit that can be built on it. Do not stop investing in different ICO because it is really helpful in the real life. Those scammers are just nothing the only thing they are useful is to make everyone to be strong.
Activity: 231
basically scammers are available anywhere and also in fake ICO projects but there is some real ICO projects which need fund for development their project investment in real ICO projects will be give you great profit
Activity: 322
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

We live in age of free people, so if somebody want to make this kind of donation, it is their choise. People need to learn on own mistakes, because they are not ready to learn on the other's mistakes.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You are right. Last year, the cryptocurrency market was popular with ICO, but this year it was different. Too many scams make the market very bad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Though, this seems to be a very great advise but as a matter of fact is still kind bias in the sense that you generalized in saying investing every ICO is like feeding the scam, no worries. The only thing I observed is, seems you had fell into victim by investing in some scam projects and got scammed. I disagree up to an extent, the only thing needed is checking properly where to invest money.
Activity: 196
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I see no point in such posts. Sometimes it may almost impossible to define scammer before the scam had finally reached the final destination. In such terms, it may be difficult.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Right now there are too many scammers. and we should be careful when choosing ico, which is indeed of high quality. I do recommend not investing in Iico because there are too many scams in it
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I agree with you on some points. We definitely need to be more selective with the currently ongoing ICOs, and try to avoid investing in some scam projects. But the ICO era is not gone, we are still in downtrend and as soon as the market recovers, it will look much better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

What Do you think guys ?

On the contrary, I am sure that investing in ICO is the best and almost the only way to earn money. It seems to me that if you choose the right project then you can get a huge plus
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Well maybe a lot of ICOs are scam but still there is some worthful I guess. It just can't be that all of the ICOs are scam. And yes, some developers need funds. It's like crowdfunding, but it's crypto crowdfunding. Invest on your own risk.

I believe in you, that not all ICOs are fraudulent, just as likely and can be avoided if you notice more analysis on the project. As for capital, it is only due to some events on the issuer that investors need to spend, so that the two sides work together more correctly Roll Eyes.
Activity: 415
Yes, investing in ICO is currently the wrong choice. The cryptocurrency continued to be sluggish, and Ethereum was also devalued. The probability of investing in ICO losses was very high. Mainstream coins should not be purchased.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
In vain you think that investing in ICO is dangerous and you can not earn on it. I am fully confident that the investment can earn but not as much as before. Now it is less profitable than before
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Not all investments done on ICO are fed to scammers. There are genuine projects in the crypto space. I have invest on good and promising projects and i was able to make my profit. Also not all ICOs that go bad are from scammers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
You're wrong, the ICO is not over, apparently you just met dishonest companies. Do not lose hope and money will definitely come back to you. Among many companies there are scammers but they can be identified
Activity: 255

What Do you think guys ?

Only newbie will not be availabe to define fake ICO, so newbies should not participate them. As for other people, there is a chance of making good investment.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
It is not true. You feed the scam only because of your negligence and stupidity. Any smart investor will not be led to the tricks of a fraudster and will bypass them by a third party.
Activity: 267
No! Not all ICO'S are sCam, many are sCam but not all. You just have to look for the right one, read and understand the project well before investing. There are still good projects out there, I understand that ICO this year is not like last year. Last year, ICo's were very profitable but now only few are profitable.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Not all of ICO are scam there are a few that still a good project and managed by a good team tose failed projects are fraud ICO the community can trace them now, check out the scam section and you will see there are many ICO that are being uncovered.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

What Do you think guys ?

It would be much better if you will manage to show us some proves, because speaking about fake ICOs without any proves seems very strange performance for me.

There's a lot of ICO projects are becoming scam but not all the ICO's here are scam. You don't need to stop by investing in ICO's because there are some projects that really good had a benefits and can be used in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: