Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 18. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

The line in bold made me laugh  Grin
But seriously, 9 out of 10 ICO's must die in the next 5 years, then those that survived 9 out of 10 must also die in the next 5 years again.
Those that survived will be the Titan's of crypto space - the googles and amazons that will emerge.

So far, only Bitcoin is the only crypto that has survived for 10 years.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I just get Crypto from the Bounty program, so even though the state of the price is down is still not worried. Because I will save and hold the Crypto obtained as a future investment asset.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
Well, if some users don't want to invest on brand new projects (also ICOs) they can invest on already successful projects.
A good example is CoinBundle, where you instead of buying just a coin, you can purchase bundles that contains stable coins.
TOP 20 coins are included. Exchanges also are a good way of buying stable coins, but CB is easier.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Well maybe ICO era is not over, but still in early age. Maybe after several years type of ICOs is different than most ICOs now. Maybe just maybe it will come a era that ICO offer money back guarantee, or some features that make investor money safe for good.

For now it's like after ICO our facing a down price  phase that makes us sad right but remember it's not just for ICOs but entire market has same situation so chill out mate and wait the right time
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Why not investing on an ICO? I think ICO still opens up some new technology and keep the cryptocurrency market alive. Do not just stock our selves with investment in old cryptos, we should still acknowledge the presence of other altcoins.
Activity: 602
Not all ICOs are scam. Many of that ICOs success in market and having a good project with good developers team. its true that 80% ICOs are scam but its not 100%, so i think we should not call all ICOs are scam.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Scammer are happy because more people investing to the scam project. They did not fault of the investor because the only purpose of them is to earn profit the only need to die of that is scammer who still scamming a lot lf people for their own interest.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
I fully agree with you, the ICO era has passed, the sooner we stop feeding them our money, the faster the cryptocurrency will have a chance to move on and develop.
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
I think I total agree with you, to return sanity in the space, ICO's should be funded through VC's then they will do airdrop to the community and list the tokens, if the community are impressed with their project, they will buy these tokens and increase the value, the way it's been done right now, I don't like it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The era of ICO is not over, but most likely that such a stir as before, will not be, at least not in the next six months or a year.

I would not dismiss ICO. The whole of 2017 was very successful for ICO. 2018 can not be called completely unsuccessful, many projects still continue to collect investments in the bear market. As soon as the trend changes, the ICO will return its popularity.
Xmm
Activity: 440
No need to assume that all projects are fraudulent! Why should everyone fail under one? rushing in such words, you only show how stupid and frivolous you are! It is a pity that there are so many dishonest projects on the market, but very soon there will be regulation, full control, and I think that everything will change completely!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I support the opinion of the author and also believe that we need to immediately stop investing our money in new projects in this market.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Not all ICO are scam.  There are some legit project out there.  About your arguments on being free, yes code that are open source are free but please bear in mind that the project need to pay for the man power, the sites, the machines, and the offices if they want to be reached physically.  That is why you need to do a research before investing in any ICO so that you won't fall victim to these scams.
Activity: 1344
Indeed a lot of fraudulent projects. To decide whether to invest individually or not, I think so.
Activity: 532
The era of ICO is not over, but most likely that such a stir as before, will not be, at least not in the next six months or a year.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500

What Do you think guys ?
This is a stupid statement not to invest in ICO. Not all projects are scams, so do not generalize please. How many times have I invested in 2018 and have never come across scams

His gaze is short and can not be a smart investor in this market. Maybe he always chooses high bonus projects, for me projects with 100% bonus on investments of $ 100 or more are risky.
Activity: 504

What Do you think guys ?
This is a stupid statement not to invest in ICO. Not all projects are scams, so do not generalize please. How many times have I invested in 2018 and have never come across scams
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Of course, in the current situation it is very difficult to find a good ISO. A lot of scam projects, most projects can not raise enough funds and closed. But this does not mean that the ISO market is over. It’s just hard times for the whole crypto market. I am sure that everything will work out in the future, and we will see worthy projects.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I have not invested in ICO for quite some time and I see no reason to change this decision. Around are a lot of scam, no working products
Activity: 753
At the moment, it’s really not the best time to invest in ICO projects, but I don’t agree that we don’t need any new projects, as this industry is developing at a fast pace and among a large number of scammers, there are projects that have a good idea and a good, working product that needs support.
Pages:
Jump to: