Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 20. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

It would be much better if you will manage to show us some proves, because speaking about fake ICOs without any proves seems very strange performance for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

for now there are so many ico scams, of course I have seen many ico phenomena that have become a scam lately. this year crypto is so bad we all feel it. but not for all ico to be a scam, but the thing that is a problem for ico who is successful in sales, it is difficult to walk in every long progress. that is doubtful
Activity: 210
I hope that some day all scammers will be jailed and it would defenetely happen, but it may take too long for us to wait, so we need to act.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

What Do you think guys ?

We need to find the way of punishing scammers. In other case, people will think that there is no way of making it without the indursty.
Activity: 402
It's all about timing, there aren't as many ico investors as there was last year so inly the strong ones will survive. Just be more choosy when investing and profits can still be made
Activity: 322
But there are good projects out there somewhere. They need money and I can help them to get this money. Not all ICOs are scammers and fakes.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
ICO generally are investment that give back great return on investment over time. It is quite sad that scammers have however taken that chance to scam people of their hard earned money by creating unrealistic project hereby creating a bad impression in the mind of the majority.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

What Do you think guys ?
I think you need to move your way if you think there is still a chance of cryptocurrency world for you, cause not all project are scam, there are also some good project among those scam project, we just have to find a way to meet that project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
The main reason to create an ICO is to fill their bags to support theirselves in the future and not to develop the project actually. They only do this fund raising to collect the money and will gone like a bubble after hitting the target. The safest way to scam an investor right? They should start supporting or developing an existing altcoin instead of creating a new one where the result keeps repeating. I am not surprise why most ICOs are not reaching their hardcap because of this same shit cycle.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

What Do you think guys ?
We would still have icos that are not scam and we can still invest on those one.  Remember that Cryptocoins is decentralized and annoynimous and that makes scammers to take advantage of that to scam investors but we have also see some projects that has good intentions and we can invest in those one.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
why should you stop investing in ico, it is true that now there are more and more scams, but that does not mean that all ico are scams, there are still a lot of really good ico, it all depends on how we choose the ico, if only based on that rating not enough to determine good or not an ico, we have to do more e-research before participating in ico, so the possibility of the scam will be small.
Activity: 420
Such advice is very important knowledge for novices! I hope that novices will see such an article. At least when the cryptocurrency market declines, ICO is an unsatisfactory investment product. Moreover, ICO investment is only suitable for a few experienced people, and the newcomer's investment in ICO is basically a failure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
ICO's are still a largely unregulated funding model which has its drawbacks but a more protective framework will soon be introduced to safeguard both VC and ordinary investors which will help to reduce the amount of illegitimate projects and HYIP's that are created purely to fleece investors of their money
Activity: 448
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
That will always depending on the project was launched, I'm not also in favor of ICO's but I'm not closing my door to those potential projects that really has a purpose. Wink
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
I agree with you, actually the market does not need new coins anymore. many ico fail and harm investors. but there is one thing that makes me survive, I am a bounty hunter and if the ico bounty is lost, then I will stop also from this industry. so sad ........... Cry
Activity: 266
I think you're right. Even many good projects create tokens that will lose their value over time. But scammers in other places can deceive investors.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
The problem is in the absence of regulation of cryptocurrency by the states. States are too painful trying to ignore this problem. However, the abduction of investor funds is a crime under the criminal codes of all states. Therefore, states are required to intervene and look for criminals. At the same time, they are obliged to take measures to prevent such cases of fraud in the future. Therefore, the situation should soon change for the better.
We still need ICO projects, this is still the main way to improve cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.
So they should just get funded by VCs, Why do they need tokens & billions of USD?  Even 1 million $ is enough for every single project!
How much was the Whole ethereum project hardcap ?
ICOs cannot keep robbing people with white papers. 99% of icos scamming people! For example Recently GoNetwork basically did that. Raise 50 million and now have market cap of 3 million. And they have absolutely nothing to show for it.
I know what you feel man and that's the sad truth on whats currently happening on ICO investments as of now. People are blinded with their greed and still hoping and believing on easy rich scheme where
they are targeting out 10-100x Ico investments returns and that's the main reason why but if we do compare on the investment activity it becomes more lesser due to current market condition and sooner or later even legit projects will really be affected.

This is such a true.
Even 2x is too small for such "investors", they do want 1000x that is why they jump into scam ICOs because only scam icos without any real business model can promise 1000x...
So crazy...

copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
As and experienced person in this space, you cannot hold back to the truth but rather space the obvious. We have enough Alts to take is through the years, I cringe sometimes seeing so many projects still waiting in ICO line.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

~ snip ~

I know what you mean but from my point of view, ICO is still profitable investment. As long as you have enough knowledge and check carefully about each ICO before investing, there is nothing much to worry about it.

that's right brother , op doesnt really know what his talking about . not all ico's are scam's because there are still worth it that can give you 100 percent return for your invested capital and from what i heard , majority of investor's said that ico's are still the best investment ever invented but the only downside is that they are too risky for an unexperienced person .

speaking of scammers , scammers are only normal and scammers didnt only exist on an ico but they are actually present on every single business as long as it involves money .
Pages:
Jump to: