Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 22. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Very similar to the speech of a man who has already been deceived more than once. It's like you're going to buy whiskey, and you sell a fake. You buy again - and again a fake. From here you conclude that all whiskey is a fake. Generalization.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
It is true that many icos have been springing out in recent years and even in the so called bear season we are in. I'm not sure if their fund raising is causing many already established and listed solid projects to be denied of liquidity from investors. The only legit ICO nowadays are very few. It still depends on individual whether he wants to invest or not.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Agree with your view that there are currently many fraudulent ICO campaigns to appropriately dispose of money. But besides that, there are also many potential ICO campaigns that can x10 profit. Therefore, you need to be alert when choosing ICO campaigns for investment, as more than 60% of ICO campaigns are on the market are scam.
OTC
Activity: 196
Let's not turn and move away from ICOs. ICOs are very beneficial also in crypto business. I do believe that many ICOs are scam which makes investors turn away from ICOs but they are helpful.
Activity: 870
Let's not turn away from all the ICOS campaigns because it will kill the crypto market and the development of the Altcoins. Choose a good ICOS campaign and wait for Bitcoin to return.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I agree with you that now this is extremely dangerous to invest in the ICO. But there are still interesting projects. They can bring profit to their investors at a distance of a year or two. The fast profits and the big X are almost impossible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
What Do you think guys ?
I do not agree with what you said, because there are still some valid,genuine and useful ICOs in the crypto space. You just have to do your own research to identify them.
What makes you think running away from ICO will still prevent you from falling into the hands of scammers.
Scammers are devising several means, you just need to be smart enough by identifying the genuine ones.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
some ico that I see have active partners about project funding and development, but for some reason they still need funds from using ico.
Coin readiness should have passed the standardization stage of the company and not just a concept. This makes many ICOs seem too easy to publish because they only require a simple protocol and then submit 100% fundraising from the perception of public investors, in the end it doesn't work effectively. I also feel that the quality of the ICO is currently dominated by many scammers or teams who are less concerned about the actual active funding partners.
Activity: 602
Indeed, there are currently many ico who are scam and not promising but that is not an obstacle for us to continue to invest into ico. of course, not all of us invest in ico because in order to reduce your losses and risks. invest in ico to taste and invest the rest for a profitable coin.
It seems to me that today there is a very difficult situation with the company’s ico market. Thanks to investments during the company ico, there is an opportunity to earn money for the participants of the Bounty company, as well as the opportunity to develop the project. But if this does not happen, the project may die.
Activity: 784
Indeed, there are currently many ico who are scam and not promising but that is not an obstacle for us to continue to invest into ico. of course, not all of us invest in ico because in order to reduce your losses and risks. invest in ico to taste and invest the rest for a profitable coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I do not think that it is necessary to do this with the new projects of ICO. Among them there are still a lot of good and promising projects that deserve to exist. For now, you just need to more carefully select ICO projects for investment or affiliation as participants in the ICO generosity campaign. Next, we will expect that the state will begin to regulate this process and filter it from fraudsters.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
I would not agree with you, because there are many promising projects in the market that really have great potential for development and investing in which you can get a good profit, but you are always to decide
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I think ICOs are no longer the right model for crypto investments. I'm not investing in a crypto before a cryptocurrency is released.
Activity: 812
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I do not agree with you. We got. We have not received anything. Scam? Open your eyes, scammers in every sphere of life. Wonderful projects give a good gain for investors, and this is interesting. You may have invested in the wrong place and lost money. Therefore, so express your opinion.
it's just a matter of persistence and hard work, not all ico end up scam or run away.
there are still many quality ICOs, and we look forward to 2019, I am sure I still have a future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I do not agree with you. We got. We have not received anything. Scam? Open your eyes, scammers in every sphere of life. Wonderful projects give a good gain for investors, and this is interesting. You may have invested in the wrong place and lost money. Therefore, so express your opinion.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
Undoubtedly, it seems that from the beginning the ICOs were the ideal business scheme that many fraudsters had always dreamed of, given the great euphoria that the issue of cryptocurrencies was unleashing and the little regulation that existed in these investment schemes. However, time has been in charge of unmasking the great weaknesses of the ICOs, and I personally see no motivation to continue investing in a product often nonexistent, whose chances of generating great benefits has been gradually decreasing to become an ideal way to throw our money away.
Activity: 581
Yeah, all of us know that there are many scammers here. And I agree if you suggest any people to stop feeding them. But, not all ICO projects are scam. I know that many people lost their belief in ICO because of those irresponsible scammers, but there still some good ICO projects. We have to be more selective.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.

Indeed. Most funds collected in ICO's tends to go toward marketing and exchange listings (which are pretty expensive).

Unfortunately, still, many ICOs are the scam. What is worse - it has become extremely difficult to find out which of them is a scammer. I am trying to work with the cryptocurrencies not to be a loser - it is better than these scam projects.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
At the moment, the market for ICO projects is really bad, but I do not think that the era of ICO is over. The market will recover, prices will start to rise and investors will again invest in projects and make a profit.

I think the same as you and perhaps, in the next year, there will be new things like the ICO so the market will get more coin and that coin will helps us to gain more benefits. Besides that, the market itself will recover and not just the investor, we can back to make a profit again, but still, it is better to not invest in the ICO which don't have a good team. We can find the team by reading more about the project so we can find the project to invest.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105

What Do you think guys ?
Somehow i feel the same as you do in spite of the current situation today comparing from the past i could also tell that most of the ICO era has slowly gone now, but there are still good ICOs out there and it happens that some of them are quite true to their work, it just happened that some of these guys behind the ICO are blinded by the power of money.
Pages:
Jump to: