Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
In my country they are still trying to come up to the bill forbiding cryptocurrency...trying since 2014 Grin but there is still no result!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
you know, our country is very interested in the crypto currency, the national bank even raises the question of what would make it a legal currency in the country, but also they want to introduce a tax on people who will legally work on the crypt
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Of course, all the authorities want to start managing this branch of finance, because now the people have received a piece of power and freedom, and in their understanding it is not acceptable, they were taught in such a way that people are a herd and they need their shepherd. So now I try to conquer, I hope they will not succeed.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
i follow alot news or article about bitcoin from opinion goverment everydays . or every week .
im just consider it as warning or notice as prediction of crypto price . not really care about they say .
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
I do follow politician whom I trust. There are so many politician who lies and do evil things to just earn something. But there are politicians as well that I love 'coz I believe there are still good people out there who is willing to serve his county and doing ting on a common god of the society.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Yes i follow what politicians and leaders of banks says about crypto currency because political leaders and bank's leaders are the one who lead the country and if they announce some thing which is not in favour of crypto currency then we should follow those things.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Hey! Don't forget that politicians are professional liars, so - even if they declare that don't know anything about crypto - you can bet that they own a big portfolio of cryptocurrencies, and make declaration just to move the market!
So, it's better to listen for what they say: like it or not, they are influencers... Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Politicians just follow trends and when voters talking about cryptocurrency politicians talking about it to. So following them is not right strategy
Yes, it seems to me that politicians speak only about what it is profitable to talk about. Politicians are very fickle, so I generally do not advise listening to them. More important news about new partnerships between projects, exchanges and companies, etc .  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Politicians just follow trends and when voters talking about cryptocurrency politicians talking about it to. So following them is not right strategy
Activity: 280
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.
I do listen to politicians talk about cryptocurrency and I think everyone who is interested in this line of business should. Their opinions form the "fundamental" news. It works this way, the politicians control the economists who in return control and run the economy. Cryptocurrency is in the field of economics. I do listen to them talk for that simple reason.
Yes, politicians have influence and they influence the crypto currency market. But politicians often lie for their own interest. They talk about crypto currencies only when it is profitable for them.
Activity: 280
One of the main advantages of crypto currency is its globalization. This is also feared by the governments of different countries, since in this case the currencies of each country and the possibility of regulating the internal market
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.
I do listen to politicians talk about cryptocurrency and I think everyone who is interested in this line of business should. Their opinions form the "fundamental" news. It works this way, the politicians control the economists who in return control and run the economy. Cryptocurrency is in the field of economics. I do listen to them talk for that simple reason.
Activity: 196

But most of the countries are implementing the cryptocurrency because it should be reduce a works in banking so some countries are accepting this cryptocurrency. The future  possibilities is all the government should be fixed taxes for trading, mining and all the platform. This is automatically profitable platform in government also so don't regulate the cryptocurrency. It should be increased in future.
I do not think so because the police do not know about the future of cryptocurrency, and the use of Cryptocurrency is not limited to certain people,
 so some do not use it and even help make the right investments or avoid losses.

Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com

No, I dont follow them because politicians here are like sh*t. Soon, after gaining informations about this cryptocurrency they will only create project about this and think only for themselves. I don't trust any politicians here in my country because they only follow their desires. It is enough for me to discover this cryptocurrency and support other projects with my fellow citizen that is legit and the cause is for our society.

This cryptocurrency is just a stepping stone for them to be permanent in the position or to gain more respect. So i don't want to recommend politicians handle this thing or talk about it. Let the experts talk more about it and the politicians go away in cryptocurrency if you don't have good intentions in crypto.

Activity: 4
Yes I do follow them as to all world news because they do create influence in the society which whether we like it or not creates trends to economic and mental status of the society which therefore affects cryptocurrency trends whether its btc or altcoins. If you want to be ahead of the game they play then you really should know them. But to be manipulated by those news is another story.
Activity: 118

i follow all the things happening in the crypto world in this field you have to be on your toes.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
In most cases, politicians doesn`t have a clue about cryptocurrency but this doens`t stop them from say something - they tend to says whatever they expect people want to hear, just to be voted again. So, of course I don`t follow what politicians say about crypto or anything else (it might help when you day trade, because sometimes panic sell can be anticipated). We all know they will say something but in the end they will try to regulate the crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

No, i don't follow i just read the news. Politicians are saying what they want to say but most of the time they say what they don't understand.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
The main reason to listen to what politicians say about cryptocurrencies it to smell in advance if the market will tank or rise. My guess is that politicians make statements to influence the market, possibly on behalf of some big financial entity which wants to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Trends in the market vary very quickly, but the opinions of politicians about coins in general are changing even more rapidly. I do not think it's worth listening to such opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: