Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Even whether i don't expenditure their feeling it is regulating to post what they compass to claim.  They are boss still concluding about the close of this entire crypto star . But you post technically they compass no end what they are conversation about , so let's assumption they don't do to still maiming in the regulations they will ejaculate up with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Of course I don't do that, who are they? I can follow those things that are saying for example Roger Ver or Ian Balina, those guys who I respect and I know that they are familiar with the things that they're talking about.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I try to watch the news in the world! and unfortunately, too, I see a lot of bad speech about the crypt! I think there will be a significant change in the field of cryptography! since no state will not miss such a flow of Finance by itself!
Activity: 196
I do not follow news from politicians who want to make a profit by manipulating the market, the politicians work just because there is something they want to achieve, they bring their ideas and desires in the name of people who love crypto.
Activity: 56
this was to be expected. the state sooner or later starts to control new profitable spheres of activity. will soon develop a legislative base, regulated cryptory, will begin to collect taxes and everything will be under their strict control
Activity: 168
I heard that many politicians both for and against the Crypto-currency. It is in many beliefs has pros and cons. Simply politics is always for the standards, both currencies and the economy. Therefore, virtual earnings, which do not bring taxes to the country, are not very satisfactory.
Activity: 224
Of course, I do. it is very important that they say influential people, regardless of the truth or lies they say and this has a very strong effect on the market
Activity: 233
When politicians care about Bitcoin, it's a good news for Bitcoin and the community of electronic money. Experts will have a fair market analysis .
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I do not really follow what politics is saying about cryptocurrency, I can only use those who talk about cryptocurrency that can make price movements and I will take advantage of the ups and downs of the price to give me so much profit.
Activity: 140
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

See, the problem is that at first so many politicians and bankers are very skeptical of cryptocurency. And now they're turning it all around when it goes in their favor.
Activity: 175
I don't believe and follow what politicians say about crypto currency,I prefer to follow what I learn in crypto and here in forum.Some politicians work for their own good.
Activity: 117
Politicians always attract some people's attention and opinions through their own speeches. It's good for them. Get supporters by publishing their own views.
Activity: 448
I belong to India and india politicians means liers. So i never ever follow any advice of politicians, they just want money for their words. That's why there are so many films launched on politicans on the topic of Black Money. Politicans only see Bitcoin as a enemy, they just want to stop cryptocurrency (I don't know why).
Activity: 196
I do not follow what politicians say about bounties, they are always in it for their own benefit and do not care who it is that gets screwed over when they are making their profit. I listen to my own research, after I have done my research, the conclusion that I make from that research is what I listen to, I follow my own intuition and not what any politicians say.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I don’t think that it is necessary to listen what politicians are saying about anything. People with a power a talking about the things which they are interested in. I think that it is possible to watch what are saying experts about crypto.
Activity: 231
I don't care what they would say about cryptocurrency, if they don't like it then it is up to them, no one cares what they are saying, I don't care about them too, their saying will not affect my decision at all, they are free to say what they want but they cannot stop us.
Activity: 238
Do not forget that the capitalization of the krypto market is not as big as you see in the summaries. It is very volatile and in fact is much smaller amount. This amount is very small now and does not pose a big threat to the financial world. I think that in the near future nothing bad will happen and crypto will develop.

The global financial market is worth $8.5 trillion a year,criptos are the biggest threat and disruptor to that system and the biggest threat to it that has ever evolved so of course banks and governments are going to fight it with every thing they can including orchestrating bans via the deep state.
Activity: 168
No politician can enter this business and tell us we are reliable. They can not include politics. Without a concrete existence in their hands, they can not direct society.
Activity: 198
No, I don't follow politcians who says anything about crypto currency because i don't have time to listen their rubbish things. Cryptocurrency is like an elephant who is moving without any fear of  barking dogs.
We have seen many times how the decisions of different countries governments (China, South Korea) influenced change of the exchange rate of bitcoin and other alt coins. Do not underestimate the world government
Activity: 406
i usually don't believe what ever they said. it can be used for manipulating the market price.
what i want to heard more is about regulations of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: