Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Government in our country wants to start regulating cryptocurrencies, so I try to track what they say to be ready for any changes that can happen. It's always better to stay informed and react on any bad or good news.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
I follow what politicians say worldwide. I think a lot of people only focus on the negative things being said about cryptos. There are many politicians who are saying positive things too.
Activity: 67
There are some politicians who a few years ago bought bitcoin as a long-term investment and continue to hold it.
Activity: 101
many things will happen in the future . the possibility of the future is all the government must be a fixed tax for trade, mining and all platfoams, this is a platfoam that automatically benefits in government too so do not set cryptocurrency. it should be improved in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I follow them but not very often and my opinion about them is they are actually a bit worried if cryptocurrency really spreading their services will no longer be used and of course this is detrimental for them so they will find a solution to all this without stopping crypto movement because I sure crpto can not be stopped
Activity: 150
What politicians declare - even when it is false or simply stupid - must be listened to, because in some way it pushes the market in one direction or another.
This does not obviously mean that it should be believed. But listened, yes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Listening to politicians is really annoying, given the level of hypocrisy and lies that are able to concentrate on every statement. But what they say makes the market move, so it's better to listen to them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Do not forget that the capitalization of the krypto market is not as big as you see in the summaries. It is very volatile and in fact is much smaller amount. This amount is very small now and does not pose a big threat to the financial world. I think that in the near future nothing bad will happen and crypto will develop.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
of course all want the best, because i always want to be updated with news especially about cryptocurrency. because there will be many be many things that will happen. i am just trying to follow the news because i do not want to be blamed about the use of crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Politics can radically affect the further fate of the crypto currency. At a recent forum of finance ministers and heads of G20 central banks in Argentina, one of the main topics of the meeting was crypto-currencies. The financial elite is concerned about the possibility of money laundering using crypto currency. It is obvious that this fact will not benefit the development of electronic currency.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
I do not follow them, they are useless and they do not do anything to contribute to society. The only thing that they can do is stole peoples money. Live yourself, if you trust on crypto, then do it to the fullest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Honestly,I don't follow what politician says about cryptocurrency because in my country most politicians are against with bitcoin,they trying to stop us from investing in any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
One of the politicians warned his colleagues on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) against excessive hype for crypto-currencies. In his opinion, since the fate of virtual money is not yet known, it is not worth using them in the national economy. But, it seems, the prime minister was late. Belarus has already become the first country in the world to legalize crypto-currencies at the state level, while Kyrgyzstan intends to introduce bitcoins into the system of state procurement.
It is depend to if it's true or not because if i think thqt they say about the cryptocurrency was wrong then i do not follow it i must follow my self about the cryptocurrency. But if the politicians are true then i do not have any reason to not follow it because he/she have a knowledge about a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
i dont follow what politicians says about cryptocurrency because there are some politicians wants to defraud the crypto now.They will say anything about,they want to control the issues like money for their famous.Politicians also wants to promote their propaganda like in television they say not good in bitcoin and all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
pThey are best speculators for certain issue, such as cryptocurrency. They will say anything about it because it is a sizeable amount of money provided in it. They probably want to control the issue of money in related to cryptocurrency, they know that any transaction is low of coast or free tax. So, the politicians think that it is such losing huge of money. It is nice to see and watch what they think about the cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I really don't have time to follow what politicians have to say about crypto. Well, they kinda aggravate me and get on my nerves, so I couldn't even if I had to.

On the other hand, I did watch a local show that was on our national TV where they were talking about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. There was a guy from our local scientific institute (scientist), a head of a bank and an ICO advisor (lawyer). In particular, the bank lady was interesting. She said that they are also going to regulate crypto wallets besides exchanges. For all we know, most "serious" exchanges are already regulated, but I've never heard about that I would have to give my personal info for creating an online wallet. Still, this will possibly only apply to web (hot) wallets. I don't see how they could prevent us from being anonymous for creating MEW wallets for instance.
Activity: 322
I do not follow what politician say about cryptocurrency, they are just promoting their self  as politician saying anything not good for cryptos and bitcoin , they have no care for less fortunate people who trying to join bitcoin whos believe that bitcoin can change their lives, the politician are saying hings againts the cryptos and yet they can not help poor people to rise up and help them, so do not listen to this politician and continue on your faith with bitcoin and cryptos.
Activity: 126
I agree with you completely, the news is increasingly talking about the crypto currency, and recently the conversations are more serious.  I think that soon will come up with five or six ways of honest selection of money, and after a short discussion legalize two or three ways.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

I try to follow, I think everyone who deals with crypto currency, they are interested in what they say about this in the world, especially the heads of state. I think the conversations will be more and more and more interesting to follow all this
Activity: 84
Sometimes I follow what the politician says about cryptocurrency because it may affect the market through their word of mouth. Politicians or the media has a major factor of the growth or decay of bitcoins value. Also try to follow politicians who have knowledge not only in bitcoin but in finance and economics. Many politicians today are voted by people because theyre just famous and influential. So, to summarize all we should follow politicians who have a direct knowledge on economics and finance.
Pages:
Jump to: