Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Lately, yes, I'm doing it. I think the crypt is getting closer to full integration into the financial system of the world.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
One of the politicians warned his colleagues on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) against excessive hype for crypto-currencies. In his opinion, since the fate of virtual money is not yet known, it is not worth using them in the national economy. But, it seems, the prime minister was late. Belarus has already become the first country in the world to legalize crypto-currencies at the state level, while Kyrgyzstan intends to introduce bitcoins into the system of state procurement.
Merit: 100
i am not follow any politicians, becoz i handle money myself, not them. They are corrupt and i think they don't  know enough about crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I've found that most politicians  don't  know enough about crypto so there's not point in following them.

The ones that do or deal with the financial sectors, for example, I usually try to follow them for news and how it might impact crypto usage and so on.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
Unfortunately, this is one of the most urgent topics in the crypto world today. Politicians understand that crypto currencies (in the case of their acceptance around the world) deprive them of one of the main elements of control. We are talking about controlling the issue of money and financial instuments in general.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
I do not trust many politicians because they are corrupt and only think of themselves. I do not think they are really against cryptocurrency because I see them as they believe in the technology yet they can't favor because they knew they will lose control.
Activity: 182
Politicians pursue only their goals, they have an influence on people, so they can talk about crypto currencies badly or well depending on whether it is beneficial to them or not. But politicians and their statements influence the courses of crypto currencies, so they need to be considered.
Activity: 476
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
As expected. Cryptocurrencies have caught the attention  of these individuals and now they are on their drawing boards trying to strategize on how to manipulated this system.

Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
Definitely not! I don't trust politicians. Most of them are a bunch of crooks who only think of their personal gains rather than serving the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
In the political crypto journey there are opinions and deductions taking place that would impact its future and the workings of the world as we know it. Its a really crucial and interesting path, and one not only worth following but Essential to understanding the changing faces of crypto.
Activity: 114
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I think the political influence is not so deep in the world of this crypto, because the regulator does not regulate the development of the world of cryptocurrency. they are simply trying to hold back the progress of the development of the digital world because of their own political interests.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
It is necessary to separate politicians from different countries. In Asia, for example, the crypt has long had an official status, and what officials say there is a place to be.            
Sometimes its not necessary to follow what politician say because they didn't know what cryptocurrency really it is, also they didn't know how it works, so how can i follow what they say if they only know that cryptocurrency is scam, so they stopping us to used it. Also i think they only want to control it, but they cannot, so i think its better to not follow them, its better to follow our own perspective in cryptocurrency if it good or bad to us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Do very care about what the politicans says, but cares about what they did.  Even now, the money in the market still much more than the same time of last year. It makes me have faith in the crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It is necessary to separate politicians from different countries. In Asia, for example, the crypt has long had an official status, and what officials say there is a place to be.            
Activity: 608
no, because most say it's a bubble and so on, but their impact on the market is very large because people are afraid that the exchanges will close, everything falls apart, and money exchange on fiat Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
No i do not. Politicans are not interested in cryptocurrencies. They have no idea how it works and why its so genius. The most politicants are just trying to change the rules of their gouverment to gain more profit with their companys and banks. So those people are working with banks, and thats why they will never be pro cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrencies could be a big danger for the banks. SO now the banks are trying to controll the politicants, that they shut down cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 178
I do listen and read every news about the current state of bitcoin. Politics happen to be a very powerful tool in our world today and it happens that politicians want to use that power to control cryptocurrencies since governments do not get profit from cryptocurrencies. The difficult aspect of the issue is bitcoin happens to a digital currency and it will be extremely difficult to control.
Activity: 532
My answer is no, and that is because i am very sure that what they are saying about cryptocurrency is not true.
They can keep say whatever they like. I prefer to invest in Altcoins than to just keep my money in the bank doing nothing.

Exactly mate, actually we have our own thoughts and prerogative decisions we made. Since I was started to become part on this forum I just refer and rely to those friend of mine that I can trusted unlike those politicians that they just want their own wealth and I ignored them which I will do it on my own.
Activity: 147
My answer is no, and that is because i am very sure that what they are saying about cryptocurrency is not true.
They can keep say whatever they like. I prefer to invest in Altcoins than to just keep my money in the bank doing nothing.
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

In any case it is not necessary to believe politicians, today they say one thing, tomorrow another. But in any case, their words have an impact on the crypto-market.
Pages:
Jump to: