Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I try to follow most politicians and whales on their channels to see what they have to say about crypto and when they try to influence the markets and so on.
Activity: 264
No I dont't . I don't follow politicians at all... I believe its nothing what they say. I don't like interviews with them and talk shows also)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It is already hard to believe that they will accept at least some laws affecting the adoption of the national currency at the state level or have introduced payment terminals in everyday life. This would be at least a small step in the future, but so far only pour water.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
if they say bad things to crypto, then i will never follow it. they are all lame liars and have no idea about the crypto world. and they are actually very worried about blockchain technology, because if it is applied in local banks then they can not corrupt anymore. (all politicians are corrupt!)
Activity: 210
Depends on the politician, if they know what they're talking about, if their opinion holds any weight at all, so on.
Every person may he be a politician or has some other profession has his own point of view and that he says the things based on that. However, there is no such need of following anyone except the one whom you think as your ideal in the world of crypto currencies as if you will listen to what others will say, you will not be able to make out anything good as there can be people who don’t like this concept.
It's not we who should listen to politicians, these politicians should listen to what we're talking about. Politicians are chosen from the people to serve the people, so they must do everything for the good of the people.
Activity: 394
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

Yes, everyone talks and says when there will be actions. Even at the summit, preliminary they say that the issue will be affected but something definite will not be decided. So it seems that while the crypt can not prove that it is so valuable and necessary to all. Or someone does not take risks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Depends on the politician, if they know what they're talking about, if their opinion holds any weight at all, so on.
Every person may he be a politician or has some other profession has his own point of view and that he says the things based on that. However, there is no such need of following anyone except the one whom you think as your ideal in the world of crypto currencies as if you will listen to what others will say, you will not be able to make out anything good as there can be people who don’t like this concept.
Activity: 238
what is going to happen in tomorrow G20 meeting is any good news for crypto or bad news. Because market falling down and down.
Activity: 120
Everybody has its own perspective about bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies in general.

Be it bad or good but whatever their opinions may be, i am just following what I have understand on my capacity that bitcoin and the crypocurrencies are life changer.
Activity: 168
I think it's worth following them simply because of the regulations and/or laws they might announce crypto that might be important for your trading/investments.
Activity: 266
I think one should always keep abreast of a issue
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Although they have a huge impact because they have control on government policy, some of them are ignorant about blockchain and cryptocurrency I only read or listen to them if they are in favor of cryptocurrency and what they are saying are backed by facts and studies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think more and more politicians started the speech for bitcoin, so this means that the bitcoin has attracted their attention, so I want to the bitcoin in the future will be more and more countries recognized.
Activity: 182
Activity: 39
We know that our country many people  interested in crypto currency. Many politician talk about crypto currency because many man who work and invest in crypto currency not paid government tax. We should help the government by paying tax and no any person or politicians speak negative about crypto currency.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
To me it seems that right now there is a planned attack going on against the bitcoin and the entire crypto universe. The reason of existence of bitcoin was to take power from governments and other centralized agencies and put it into the hands of the common people. Politicians are scared of blockchain and will do anything they can to control or kill it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Many politicains prefer traditional financial system so they are trying to harm to cryptocurrency saying that it's no good. That's why it would be better not to listen to them.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
Even if they are very annoying and often say nonsense, it is always better to listen to what politicians say, because their statements heavily influence the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Politicians are simply pursuing their goals and they have influence. If they benefit from crypto currency, they will praise it, but if the crypto currency is not profitable for them, then we hear news about inspections of crypto exchanges and about the dangers of crypto currencies.
Even if they win from the crypto currency, they will talk badly about it. That people would not even think about alternative work, or about the opportunity to earn more.
Activity: 140
Nothing good coming from the politicians, they are the SH*T of all countries. the only thing in their head is what profit they get and never think about what good for the citizen. i dont know in your country, but mine is always like that.

Their say about crypto currency does not affect my views about Bitcoin. Knowing that Politicians somewhat somehow do things that can do them good disregarding it's people right and choice.
Pages:
Jump to: