Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Nothing good coming from the politicians, they are the SH*T of all countries. the only thing in their head is what profit they get and never think about what good for the citizen. i dont know in your country, but mine is always like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Politicians dont know nothing about bitcoin blockchain today they may say scam 2mrow they will call goldmine i dont take it seriously
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
you know, our country is very interested in the crypto currency, the national bank even raises the question of what would make it a legal currency in the country, but also they want to introduce a tax on people who will legally work on the crypt
Yeah but nevertheless from each respective government from a various countries do not have the same response or thought to whether it can adapt into crypto or not. I think a side of progress from each country is really visible if can be able to adapt into crypto.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
whatever will be the decision for the application of crypto currency at the G20 meeting I hope to bring the crypto world to a positive development. I think nowadays the government has time to open the eyes to progress in terms of the economy, especially globally and I think the implementation of the crypto system in the financial aspect is very important because crypto has a very good potential to create economic equity.
I agree, even politicians understand that crypto currencies are necessary for the modern economy. The process of developing crypto currencies and integrating block chain technology into people's real life can not be stopped. Politicians just have to accept this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
we should not follow anyone. We should think rationally and learn how to invest. Those politicians i think doesn't know what blockchain is, but if they are sitting on the great power, i think we should take in mind what they say because they can impact a lot of people's decisions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
whatever will be the decision for the application of crypto currency at the G20 meeting I hope to bring the crypto world to a positive development. I think nowadays the government has time to open the eyes to progress in terms of the economy, especially globally and I think the implementation of the crypto system in the financial aspect is very important because crypto has a very good potential to create economic equity.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Everybody knows they are cronic liars and follow only their best interest, but it's a good idea to listen to them.
Their declaration have the power to push the karket so it's better to know what they are saying.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I actually only listen to them if they sound like they know what they are saying. Some sounds like they just heard cryptos a while ago and they talk about it now like they mastered it for years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Not too much. I believe that someday they can't ignore or rule it as much as they want.
It can be like too big too fail situation  Cheesy
Activity: 205
I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.

Politician is sometimes right with there decission but if they something negative about cryptocurrency they were wrong because it helps not just the country but individual self. So, politician should agree about the crypto world because it has the capabilit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
No, I think they're just riding the hype for their name to be brought up on cryptocurrency news(somekind of a marketing strategy). They will ride everything that will brought up their name to help them druing their campaign. So no big no no no.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Actually, we shouldn`t be too concerned about potential regulators..
It`s a good sign, all in all..

Unregulated torrent is good example of what those regulators can do..
In illegal Torrent world they are loosing bigger money, then in crypto scams..
If they could, they would regulate Torrent first..
No need to worry much..
Crypto-Evolution will do it`s scope, in any case..
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Maybe I will listen what they are talking if I have time but in no way I will follow they advice. Why will  depend on them when we can already understand crypto currency, its use case, why it is better and how it works?
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I just listen to what their opinions are. But my own views and opinion I'll be followed. Sometimes politicians only mislead us or misleading in what we really need to know about the uses of cryptocurrency. Sometimes, if they can't get money on a project, they didn't support it.
Yes, I agree with you. I also just follow what is in my mind and heart. I do not care about people's talk about Cryptocurrency World. As I like and comfortable going through it, I will definitely live and bear any risks later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
i follow if they say positive about crypto, but very less amount of them say about crypto indirectly. so it's better to avoid what say politician and concentrate on my job
Activity: 152
Nope. Given the challenges cryptocurrency posing to traditional businesses, how can we expect the politicians representing old businesses to be unbiased about cryptos? Only after the crypto industry grows out of its infancy stage, there may be enough interests to attract politicians friendly to cryptos and to counter the views of those against it. Only after that, their opinions will be relevant.
Activity: 364
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

I think, actually all this news like "Mr.Nobody says, that their goverment will support/do not support bitcoin" used only for FUD and manipulations with the prices and have nothing in common with reality. At least for nowadays.
Activity: 238
its a  NO. no to speculate and hype with politicians. Focus on the research and study the possible coin you want to invest. Its your funds so don't ever base on politics it might be pump and dump coins for sure. Nowadays they use politicians  famous artist actors actress that will engage to coins or the project they want, then of course many people will follow and invest to the coin a blind follower and hype if you're in the market since lastyear there so many hype and speculates coins that involved politicians. Stay away study and focus trade on your own risk. good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I just listen in what their opinions are. But my own views and opinion I'll followed. Sometimes politicians only mislead us, or misleading in what we really need to know about the uses of cryptocurrency. Sometimes, if they can't get money on a project, they didn't support it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Sure, I always try to keep up to date if they say anything important and if that may affect the coins in any way possible.

But other than that, it's always interesting to see what they think and if the public perception changes.

Personally i will not follow such kind speculant statement.
But we are so many people in the market and have different thought.
Want or not we must follow the most people thought so we need to update the information.
Pages:
Jump to: