Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This cryptocurrenty is just a stepping stone for them to be permanent in the position or to gain more respect, so I don't want to recomment politicans handle this  thing or talk about it
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think if he is a politician who knows the cryptocurrency very well and can comment on the cryptocurrency objectively and correctly, then we still have to follow his views on cryptocurrencies because they are very influential people.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
I don't pay much attention to what the politicians say about cryptocurrency. These politicians do not know much about the crypto market and are always giving out speculations such as cryptocurrency being used for terrorism funding, money laundering etc. These are the very people who are in governmental positions and are always imposing regulations on the operations of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 14
Representative Brad Sherman Calls for U.S. Ban on Cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
For the news about the crypto currency, I try to follow carefully, but politicians sometimes say that it is profitable for them!
Activity: 41
Truly! Also, I think its an absolute necessity to take after what government officials are saying in regards to crypto. Leaders of the bank and lawmakers can truly have a major effect when making proclamation about crypto whether it was certain or negative. Tailing them can decide how the market will respond.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Why would I want to follow what politicians whom everyone knows are not trusted say about cryptocurrencies? Whatever they do is something that they do for themselves. A lot of them do not even know what they are talking about when they talk about cryptos anyway. The only thing is that some of what they say can affect the prices of the coins and how people see the coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Politicians and banks are engaged in real manipulation in the field of cryptocurrencies, I think many have already understood this. Just Goldman Sachs alone making a look.
Activity: 26
I do not follow their advice at all. They want just their own benefits and crypto makes them less powerful.
Activity: 26
The rules they set have to be followed by the citizens. It does not matter whether you agree to their thinking or not.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I did not follow them unless they say about cryptocurrency is positive. We have own opinion and decision and we can decide to our own because our knowledge is enough. I hope no more government will say bad about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Although they have a huge impact because they have control on government policy, some of them are ignorant about blockchain and cryptocurrency I only read or listen to them if they are in favor of cryptocurrency and what they are saying are backed by facts and studies.
Its depending. Above me said that we need to ignore some people from politucians. We need to carry good news into cryptocurrency. Only follow people who have big impact with anything so not all politians that we need to follow. So always see the people.
Activity: 364
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

blockchain technology fits to every industry. todays trend is in the entertainment industry where athletes and celebrities are going into cryptoworld. check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicogcox-the-worlds-first-decentralized-celebrity-token-exchange-4585685.
blockchain is also suitable for politics specially in voting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Politicians are politicians. Their job is to be conformists and say what the crowd wants to hear. They are representatives of the mainstream people. And we are early adopters. There is no way we and politicians expressing the same views, even though we might share them.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
No. It's like listening to your grandparents talk about smartphones or any other type of technology. Politicians themselves have no idea what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are...some guy who's probably googled blockchain for dummies has slipped a couple of keywords into their speech.
Activity: 118
I do follow, and I think is having a certain impact on the price/technology/people's perceptions. Remember, politicians are those people who are highly benefitting from the banking fees and they want everything being controlled so that they can extract more taxes into the budget.
Activity: 98

The answer, of course, depends on the country, so there will not be a controversial discussion here. No, I do not follow the government's instructions about crypto-currency, in large part because there are no such indications in my country. And in general, I consider it foolish to submit to the state in this matter - cyberpunks fought centralization, and we voluntarily allow to control our finances.  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I don't follow what they say, to be honest. Really, guys, They ban crypto here, then accept it there, and then ban again. This news is all the same, you could swap any country name and have a new article for tomorrow)))
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
I do not follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency or anything else for that matter.  I am a free man and will use any form of payment that I see fit.  Stop bowling down to authority and be free.   
Activity: 125
 I'm not following because sooner or later they're gonna figure out how to rip us off more money . It is inevitable only a matter of time (
Pages:
Jump to: