Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 110. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
Yes, we do. Bitcoin needs a competition to get better. But i agree that there are too many altcoins right now, and a lof of them are completely useless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Competition is needed in any market, only because of this we can really understand what is more valuable and better for us. Compare all the advantages and disadvantages and finally see the variety that makes our choice more difficult, and thus interesting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
March 25, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

I think that we need new altcoins with new technology but we defiantly do not need forks.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 25, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

I think they need us, diversity will never interfere, especially some projects really show themselves on the best side !!
It does enhance what most investors are doing with Bitcoin. With a wider education on how transactions function, the Altcoins could make it an important feature for Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 04:51:26 AM
For sure, we do need..
Diversity give various options in everything, besides we can`t be depended on BTC`s technology, which looks stone aged right now..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
For me, we dont need it but businesses that use it to run their business needs it.
Altcoin is part of the cryptocurrency system.
In some way we can use them to avail services and product. We can also use it to gain profit through trading.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
March 25, 2018, 04:32:11 AM

I think they need us, diversity will never interfere, especially some projects really show themselves on the best side !!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 04:10:12 AM
Altcoin = big chance.

I didn't take a peek to altcoin even a bit, i just focused on bitcoin, but that was too fool for me.

You know that altcoin open big chance for anyone that want to spread their wings. Although not everyone could give that but don't miss it, the opportunity that available. Behind all that there's got their glory from altcoin.

All on crypto world is a game to get the treasure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

Yup we need Altcoins as BTC is expensive and not affordable by many people.BTC Cash,BTC Gold are all fork of BTC.We need some other good cheaper altcoins to invest.Like ETH,NEO,XRP,EOS,WAVES,XLM.These are cheaper and easily accessible and are good altcoins for long and short term investment.Those who can not afford to invest in BTC can invest in these growing altcoins and with profit they can buy BTC.
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 03:20:27 AM
I think not everyone needs it, and there are others who need altcoin while having bitcoin. altcoin is useful when we use it for trading, while bitcoin as a trading capital tool
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 25, 2018, 03:08:14 AM
Developers need bitcoin updates. And we also need this. The currency becomes stronger, faster and safer. These altcoins can not compete with bitcoin. But they can be a promising alternative.
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
Yes, we need altcoins. investors demand in them
is much higher . New altcoins create competition It will bring us more benefits.
Activity: 350
March 23, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
Altcoin is must. It is a backbone of crypto market. Because without altcoin, we can not imagin of real future and more money.

They pay too much for intermediaries because they have no choice so we really need altcoin, because altcoin solves the pain that the industry is struggling for a long time like having a fair share that they deserve
Activity: 714
March 23, 2018, 09:34:20 PM
I am enough with the coins I have. such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. both have given me enough coins for my needs. I do not want to try another coin. because I was disappointed with the coins I bought yesterday.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 08:28:29 PM
for altcoin I think many are in dire need because we know that cryptocurrency investors desperately need coins in their investments they race to find the best coins every day as a profitable investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 08:05:31 PM
Yes we still need altcoins to balance the market. Bitcoin needs competitors. And especially now that most altcoins dont succeed, we need more so that would replace the unsuccessful ones
I agree with you. We still need altcoins especially when we don't have a big amount of money to buy Bitcoin. Also, in case that Bitcoin is dropping, we still have a hope to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 23, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
Bitcoin is a universal digital coin, however it is practically not suitable for use in a narrow sphere of our life. Altkoins eliminate these shortcomings of bitcoin and, as it were, supplement the scope of application of crypto currency. This applies primarily to tokens released as a result of the ICO. These coins are generally very useful, although their number is already more than a thousand. Their potential is still very huge and the scope of their application is manifold.
We need. when bitcoin became too slow in transactions due to a number of pending from many users, some alts can be a good alternative to ease our worry, besides alts have their own specific works that can be helpful than just using BTC. I like to have more utility tokens.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
In my opinion, maybe Yes we need altcoin or alternative coins in order to achieve different goals. Altcoin price has low value than bitcoin so it is an opportunity to invest in altcoin because it is cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
Yes we still need altcoins to balance the market. Bitcoin needs competitors. And especially now that most altcoins dont succeed, we need more so that would replace the unsuccessful ones
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
March 23, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
Altcoins are very needed, because bitcoin and its forks are doing well doesn't mean we don't need alts.

Like the internet, blockchain is a revolution; we can't say since we have email, and social media we don't need anything else on the internet.

The same way altcoins serves a specific purpose each.
So we need them. The only challenge however is differentiating the legit coins from the scam or shit coins.
Jump to: