Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 111. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I continue to want a coin that can really fulfill my wishes. with the advent of some new coins lately, I can choose to buy some of them. and my hopes of coin coins are capable of being a future coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
Now this question sounds pretty funny. I would ask the opposite. Do we need Bitcoin? This coin is  less stable now, and there are alts, which are superior in many characteristics.
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
the possibility to require a large enough coin. because it could be the newly emerging coin is a coin that can be a solution to the problems that arise recently on Cryptocurrency. so I think positive about their presence.
Activity: 140
March 23, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
Yes, I think we need it to support the startup for their investment and pay their services. With variation of token we can use it spesifically and we can more focus on one or two object that we can invest, from their variation, people who want to make startup can make a target for real how much they need from the total of their token supply and we can see it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 23, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
i believe we do need altcoins. New businesses is need fund and they make an ico to fund money and launch their coins. Altcoins that they launch is sort of stock in my opinion. So buying altcoin  is like a buying their stock as an asset.
I also believe that we need altcoin as a remedy to the bitcoin which os too expensive to afford though it has already dropped it's price. On my first salary I received a stakes which is an altcoin, I forgot what coin I've received that time but because of that stakes I got, I also got my first salary here in cryptocurrency so even though it's not that high value compared to bitcoin I felt happy already that time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 23, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
i believe we do need altcoins. New businesses is need fund and they make an ico to fund money and launch their coins. Altcoins that they launch is sort of stock in my opinion. So buying altcoin  is like a buying their stock as an asset.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
Yes, altcoin is a must, because thanks to altcoin right now, bitcoin gets a good response in the market and I think also one of altcoin's goals is to equalize bitcoin price. With the existence of new altcoin-altcoin who want to become altcoin high value and very in demand by the community
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
Think of altcoins playing a big role in the cryptocurrency market, we need Altcoin because it helps people solve every problem that we face today. The altcoins are good for technology to improve life, and it is a coin that brings benefits to us.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 23, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
Of course we need altcoin. Without them, how would we be able to speculate and make a profit at the expense of those less fortunate who invest recklessly?

Of course we do. As a trader I need altcoin to trade to so I can choose where to put my money when its on the move to pump.

Those are very selfish statements.. I totally understand your point of view, but altcoins have to be much more than just a vehicle for financial speculation.

We we thing only about profit, profit, profit, how are we any different from the Wall Street mafia how's been ruining the world?

Altcoins are in fact leading the way in many blockchain practical applications. And that is the real reason why we need them; because they represent innovation and the promise of a better world.

Not a world where crypto enthusiasts are killing each other over a few satoshis!.... Sad..., very sad.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
March 22, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
Of course we do. As a trader I need altcoin to trade to so I can choose where to put my money when its on the move to pump.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:24:35 AM
Of course we need altcoin. Without them, how would we be able to speculate and make a profit at the expense of those less fortunate who invest recklessly?
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 06:46:49 AM
Of course we do, BTC is useless other than as a store of wealth. Even a gold bar can be used to at least smash over someones head if you need it to.
March 22, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
A healthy competition is not necessarily a bad thing. In my own opinion, Altcoins are what made Bitcoin the Bitcoin today.
I personally I need altcoin because as a different currency altcoin has a separate purpose for altcoin and altcoin many more users will be good for bitcoin and more profit by having altcoin now..
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 22, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

That is a strange question in my eyes. BTC and Cash are focused on the currency functionality of crypto, maybe even more on value storage. Also they do not address a numer of other existing interests like privacy in full or the many identified use cases so far.
Activity: 152
March 22, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
I think altcoins play a great role in the cryptocurrency market, it is not good for bitcoin to be the sole cryptocurrency and the market would not be able to continue and maybe crash. I think altcoin provides variety and alternatives for different types of investors and people with different idea, time frame and resources. Instead of competing with each other I think altcoins and bitcoins were rather complementing each other.
Activity: 6
March 22, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
I think altocoins are good for the technology to improve and new use cases for blockchain.
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 09:21:37 AM
Yes we need altcoin for the sake of our society because the alternative coins provides income to the people most especially for those who cannot afford to work in office due to their personal obligations in their children and family. Altcoin helps everyone to solve all problems that we faces nowadays.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 21, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
Yes we need altcoin to make this market more active and attracts more investors to invests their money. Peoples tend to buy a cheap project and wait until the project got mature and give them return.
Activity: 98
March 21, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
Yea, we need altcoin to make something project, invest, and payment. You can find many project in bitcointalk. They are need capital to support their project, so they distribute some altcoin for investor whose invest their project.
Activity: 315
March 20, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
One needs options in all the fields. Make it any, even if you have options you can choose well, as many options one has, more will the business flourish.
Jump to: