Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 113. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

is no that we need it but we can take an advatange of it if when know how to be a good trader.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Of course,  we need alts.  When ICO becomes  successful,  it means that there will be one new altcoins are coming in the market. Altcoins opens a great opportunity for us to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 12, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
Yes we need Altcoin, we are still in the growing season of  cryptocurrency, majority  of the altcoin with  inviable project will be extinct, only  coin with  real project will survive the crypto space, the  coins are not necessarily meant  for  competition but to solve different  problem in the real world.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:09:16 PM
A healthy competition is not necessarily a bad thing. In my own opinion, Altcoins are what made Bitcoin the Bitcoin today.

Well said bro,  and for me we need altcoin to have not only one resources but we need to have other. Altcoin as stands itself as alternativecoin we can have lots of opions if we like to invest. If altcoin is not being recognize and then btc wont just jump into a high rates  as lesson in life there are always competition. As altcoin is recognize then we choose alot of coin we want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
Altcoins is the best way to get more money to get hype. If you want to earn big then invest on Altcoins and convert it to bitcoin if needed. I Know some altcoins will be most use in the future and has more develop project than bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 12, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

I'm not sure we need any other altcoins but if we ask this question another way : "do many people think we need others altcoins?" then the answer can be "yes". Follow the trend and you'll earn!
So even if I'm not convinced by some project, I can support them because they have big community that will help them to success.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
March 12, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
Altcoins are very unique since it has a platform and their project also has a meaning that is valuable to some investors. ETH is very unique since their platform is good to use because it allows to create some coins. The reason why altcoins are made because company also wanted to have a coin that is in a relation with goal of the project. Please widen your thoughts about other elements here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 06:36:58 PM
Alt coins according to Binance CEO will be everywhere also IMHO it is a great way to gain funding for projects like Kepler
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
March 12, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
Some altcoins have their specific functions too! Do not think of them as just investments, most companies did make altcoins just to earn profit by investments, but some altcoins are made for special uses depending on which platform they are made by their company for.
Activity: 364
March 12, 2018, 06:33:14 PM
I really need the altcoin! Thanks to these coins, I get very good profits. But I use altcoins only for speculation. This is my tool for earning.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
March 12, 2018, 06:29:04 PM
Some of them yes, the exchange fees and transfer fees are pennies compared to btc, when i need btc i trade verge and it costs me like 2 cents
Activity: 98
March 12, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Of course! Many altcoins offer real solutions to some problems. And these are really cool products! As for me in the future, altcoins will be more popular in the society than bitcoin
Activity: 190
March 12, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
Bitcoin gold and B2X are scam such as a lot forks of bitcoin. Original bitcoin is very old, has long and expensive transactions. That why we need altcoins, such as we have
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 12, 2018, 04:56:40 PM
Aside from bitcoin ,we also need other altcoins ,these altcoins have specials uses that other altcoin do not have , so the more kinds of coins do you have the better, you will have many alternatives in your investments other than bitcoin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 12, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
of course, we need Altcoin so that the burden of transaction received Bitcoin reduced, so Bitcoin transaction faster and cheaper, and we can do a lot of investment options not only based on Bitcoin..  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
i believe that there is a lot of altcoin that are been so good to trust for cause we are may able to see a lot pf progress on some of and we are making money also about this so for me better to have some good research for whenever.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
We really need ALTCOINS  Bitcoin cant perform all features as some new tokens will do, example is ethereum  which has smart contracts.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 12, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
I believe that we need. Blockchain on developmental styles, each project works on coins. If it is perspective, then consequently there is a sense in the coin. Undoubtedly most of them will soon disappear, but some will remain and can well cost the market.
Activity: 18
March 12, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
Just because the coin is interesting to the brain, it does not mean that it will flourish or increase dramatically in value. But, ultimately, the value of these coins comes from their role as counterparties to bitcoin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 12, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
I'm not sure if we need altcoin because I never try to trade in a particular trading sites such as binance. I just stick to coins.ph. I never try to buy altcoin that's why I don't think so that we need altcoin.
We need altcoin try you notice all projects connected to bitcoin are altcoin ,without them bitcoin will not be as powerful and as strong ,you should learn about altcoin deeper their platform becomes a major factor in a crypto exchange development
Jump to: