Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 8. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Of course, the modern market really needs good and useful altcoins. They significantly increase the opportunities and prospects for generating income in the work of investors. I believe that for the full development of the crypto market only BTc will not be enough, be sure to maintain good altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 07:51:46 AM
bitcoin is obsolete. the future is on the new altcoins. we wait and hope that soon altcoins will reach a new level
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 25, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
I think Altcoin is also necessary for us because Altcoin also gives new investors the opportunity to be late to buy bitcoin. In addition, Altcoin also has more complete features than bitcoin. Actually, there are still many uses of altcoin for investors and daily traders
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 07:33:26 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Today, reliable altcoins are of great importance for the successful development of the crypto market in the future. They create effective opportunities for trade and investment. Personally, I see in many promising altcoins an excellent potential for income. Therefore, I invest money not only in BTC, but also good altcoins from the top-20.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 12:36:22 AM
Of course, today they are really necessary. They not only increase opportunities for investors, but also create new approaches in work, technologies and solutions. Personally, I think that now investors need to distribute investments - to buy not only BTC, but also promising altcoins.
Activity: 420
October 22, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
I continue to believe in the excellent future of altcoins, their importance to modern digital society and the financial system. They create new ideas and technologies, provide a powerful impetus for the further development of the crypto market. Therefore, I am sure that they are necessary for investors and the crypto market for further development.
October 19, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
There is no doubt that there is no doubt about it, because it is altcoins that can bring you really good opportunities, because nothing else can, because today there are so many cheap projects, and they can help you find normal opportunities today.
Altcoins will bring opportunities for crypto but not every coin will be a valuable investment.

Yes, agree on that, only that valuable coin can make a better invest and can hold for a better profit in the future. Those tokens which is already in the market and have nice volume already can be profitable.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 19, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
There are many new altcoins and not all of them are great. Only those projects with great ideas can do much and are interesting.
Many altcoins will fail. Only unique projects with interesting concepts will attract investors and will finally survive.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
I think we still need altcoin, because most of the new altcoins are making profits for investors, and the new altcoin can bring better activities to hunters!
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
altcoins bring to the world of cryptocurrency new technical solutions that bitcoin sins
Activity: 126
October 18, 2018, 01:50:14 PM
Surey we need altcoins .. Millions of people dont invest only in 4 coin.. People need to different choices from different sectors.. Also there are too many powerful teams and they are creating new coins with that way everybody in crypto space need to develope more powerful blockchain systems. that is kind of race. and also people can choose the best one with their decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

I certainly believe that in order for something to improve, one must incorporate challenges, in this case, competition like alt coins against bitcoins. With bitcoins, these alt coins would not improve and try to demolish bitcoins out of the throne. In order for alt coins to truly grow, they must continually improve.
Activity: 137
October 17, 2018, 09:58:23 PM
We badly need altcoins to gain more profit and for a better future, altcoin is the bonus in bitcoin which you can join campaign and earn some altcoins.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 09:34:17 PM
Yes, of course, we need altcoin, but only those who have a unique technology and who really help the market to solve some problems and tasks and not the useless number of which exceeds 90 percent of the total mass
The technology for Altcoins build other projects that can eventually be used within large businesses. The reality of it is sad.
I applaud the development of satisfactory done Altcoin, it is capable of influencing the progress of Altcoin in the future to compete closely with Bitcoin.
like the EOS became the coin of my recommendations for a nice coin to have and want this coin would be nice in the future.
Activity: 126
October 17, 2018, 09:25:07 PM
No matter what type of market, we can always benefit from its dynamism and diversity, right? Because competition always brings out the best in any type of product or service. Why do we have altcoins? While some simply develop it as a get-rich scheme, there are other coins out there that aim to pioneer new and better technology that can be useful for us and in the future.
Activity: 144
October 16, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
Yes, of course, we need altcoin, but only those who have a unique technology and who really help the market to solve some problems and tasks and not the useless number of which exceeds 90 percent of the total mass
The technology for Altcoins build other projects that can eventually be used within large businesses. The reality of it is sad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
Of course, altcoins are surely necessary to us. Altcoins are new technologies which will do our life better in the near future. Also altcoins is an excellent opportunity to earn if to invest in the good project.
Activity: 532
October 16, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
I think Altcoin is the same as new technology, it cannot be dammed. I think altcoins are still needed, because through altcoins is a gateway for cryptocurrency exploration
Activity: 434
October 16, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
Yes, we need altcoins. For example, cryptomarket can't be alive without top altcoins like Ethereum, because there are a lot of great projects and products which are based on this platform.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
October 16, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
In my opinion, there is no urgent need for altcoins, but these are primarily valuable stocks, and their value is not established by us.

for some alts thats true, but others are essential to certain networks, bitcoin cant be used on aion, sonm, strat and lots of others. The alts are simply the tokens to make the network run
Pages:
Jump to: