Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 7. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
Looking at everything that is happening in the market at the moment, I thought that I no longer need altcoins . My bitcoin choice

some people think that altcoins take money from bitcoin and reduce it price. may be there is a sense in such opinion but altcoins attract many investors that like risk and high profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
The more abundant Altcoin market will give us the opportunity to choose and use modern technologies ... The competition between Altcoin will make the crypto market grow. Therefore, the Altcoin contributes to the betterment of human life.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 05:42:15 AM
yeah why not, if you have small capital then go for altcoin, altcoins also better cryptocurrencies for good investment..
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 06, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
Yes we need altcoin too. As market 2-3 companies may have highest market cap. But all other companies provide stability in the market. So yes we need altcoin for better innovation and future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
We definitely need altcoins, because bitcoin can be used only in one case, in payment for goods and services, and that's all. Bitcoin can't replace the same with Ethereum's smart contracts. It cannot replace NEO, EOS, ADA and other projects. Diversity is required. Anyway healthy competition is good
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 06, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Behind every Altcoin project is a team that wants to realize their ideas, which in the end can bring profit. But in the majority, most projects will not be able to realize their ideas. I think it will survive no more than 10%. The rest will be gone in a year or two.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 06, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
We really need these altcoins. It is also the altcoins that have contributed much to the Crypto market and helped capitalization of Crypto to over $ 200 billion. In addition, the altcoins have different functions and it gives investors many choices to invest.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
I think we need altcoin because it have many activities that can earn than bitcoin, altcoin is another alternative of cryptocurrency, and it used has another opportunity to make money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 06, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
Of course, we need them, because this is one of the main promising types of investments, they can give tens and hundreds of percent of profit. In some cases, even a thousand percent, depending on events and developments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 06, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
I am sure that it is the Altcoins who are raising the market. For the idea of ​​cryptocurrency itself, it is enough to use one Bitcoin, and Altcoins are being introduced into everyday life and are used not only in translations.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 06, 2018, 03:44:45 AM
Altcoins has an influence right now because we can invest at the cheap price of it. Just like $1 price of bitcoin. Altcoins proves so many good things of it. Some of investors of altcoins are rich from now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 06, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

of course. we need altcoins. we need new and innovative projects that using blockchain technology. we need new projects that supports cryptocurrencies such as erc20 tokens or neo tokens whatever.
Activity: 168
November 06, 2018, 01:00:55 AM
Looking at everything that is happening in the market at the moment, I thought that I no longer need altcoins . My bitcoin choice
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 05, 2018, 05:45:14 PM
Well bitcoin cash is certainly popular, but I think we do not need forks , for example, I can use bitcoin and I would have had enough !
Activity: 1005
November 05, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
The success and development of an ICO project is closely related to the altcoin it issues. If a project leaves the altcoin, he is far from the blockchain.
Activity: 294
November 04, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
Yes, we need altcoin. Without altcoins we could not have seen such currencies as IOTA or NEO. Altcoins will rule this market in the future and the prices are so great at the moment. Just wait for few more years and you will see this.
Activity: 413
November 04, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
Yes, we need new projects. Investors need new projects. Let's develop this industry. Perhaps we will see a lot of unique solutions on technology blockchain.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 04, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
bitcoin is obsolete. the future is on the new altcoins. we wait and hope that soon altcoins will reach a new level

bitcoin will not be obsolete for many years, its basically like gold. Gold is used for a lot of things but mostly for store of value, bitcoin will fare the same way
Activity: 140
October 29, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
A large variety of cryptocurrency gives competition. Remain the most reliable, which we all will use.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
October 25, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
Of course, it is needed, especially those Altcoins, which are now kept in the tops, such as Ethereum NEO and the like. I believe only in them because they are already established in the market and on their platforms there are a lot of developments.
Pages:
Jump to: