Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 27. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
Yes. As bitcoin can be the major way of transactions in the future so altcoins are there to cover the gap of what bitcoin can't do. Bitcoin have a disadvantage and altcoins too. Altcoins have advantage and bitcoin too. The advantages and disadvantages of its coin can make the world of crypto complete. Altcoins is needed in crypto world without crypto couldn't exist today.
Activity: 48
September 03, 2018, 04:16:58 AM
Good narrative exposure, an open and clear system, can make people consider it a valuable coin in the future. New Altcoins require quite good narrative exposure. Explain the description of the new Altcoin. To be able to make the community believe and adopt.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
If you are saying if we need new altcoins then I don't think if we need. Maybe if it will be successful altcoin if not then we don't need it.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Good afternoon. I think that alternative currencies are needed. Competition in the market creates the opportunity for development.
Activity: 27
September 03, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
Altcoins are necessary for the development of blockchain technology. But they may not all be successful. However, some subcoins may direct the blockchain ecosystem with the technology they offer.
indeed, everything doesn't always work, but in my opinion altcoin is still needed because the price is cheaper and suitable for long-term investment. it is very profitable especially if the price has gone up we can get big profits. especially the selected altcoins have good potential so it is very promising for the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
Bitcoin is the king of the crptocurrency world.I think we need other Altcoins coming into the market as it provides competition,its true Most of them fizzle away,but that makes it even better,the ones which stand the test of times and prove their stability will be the ones worth investing in.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
Bitcoin is guaranteed quality, but in my opinion, altcoin is more attractive than Bitcoin.
Altcoin prices are cheaper than Bitcoin and what is more surprising is that altcoin prices can provide an advantage when investing.
Altcoin technology is also pretty good so it's not wrong if there is an altcoin in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
Altcoins are necessary for the development of blockchain technology. But they may not all be successful. However, some subcoins may direct the blockchain ecosystem with the technology they offer.
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
I think personally, I need altcoins because, I also use it like eth, which I often use, to make investments and others, if my opinion maybe altcoin will continue to grow and will always want to compete with other coins in order to have a good coin title. but the coin will lose if no one uses it or buys it so it all depends on the taste of each person.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:36:20 AM
I can agree only in the fact that there are too many alts but we still need some of them. They introduce new projects and innovative ideas

of course because of that, there are so many projects that have their own altcoin, so its altcoin can make easier for using, we should not buy bitcoin first to enjoying the application from the project, we just buy the project's altcoin and then we can use the project's application
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
Alternative crypto currencis are very significant on the crypto market, they bring value and especially volumes which are so needed now when crypto market needs in them to get over with current problem like decreasing of prices and other not so promising troubles. I believe that alt coins will save the market at once.
yes they will if of course the market needs to be saved and i really doubt it right nownas the situation isnot that bad in my opinion
Activity: 368
September 03, 2018, 03:30:52 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
yes imthinknwe do as it is very important to have a big choice of coins that you fan trust and rely on in the modern cryptocurrency world
Activity: 143
September 03, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Alternative crypto currencis are very significant on the crypto market, they bring value and especially volumes which are so needed now when crypto market needs in them to get over with current problem like decreasing of prices and other not so promising troubles. I believe that alt coins will save the market at once.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 03, 2018, 03:24:05 AM
Yes we need, many altcoins offer real solutions to some problems. And these are really cool products. As for me in the future, altcoins will be more popular in the society than bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 03, 2018, 02:58:27 AM
Such a large number of altcoins in the market is not needed. Thousands of coins that are very cheap, just clog the exchanges. I think that for the normal functioning of the cryptomarket there are enough 100-150 altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
For me altcoin is important because some time i have less amount to i buy some altcoin i that time i believe that crypto is much important for the successful life and it is good to make investment and hold it for future now the price is good and it happens that when the market good then sell your altcoin.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
Sure , we need other altcoins because they serve different purposes . encrypting different coins makes them carry different algorithm that works several kind of jobs. These includes security , insurance and other information marker.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 02:28:56 AM
if in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is so high that there are so many types of altcoins every day that appear. it is to match the price of bitcoin and etherum which has soared.
Activity: 644
September 03, 2018, 02:26:44 AM
Of course, because of the presence of Altcoin will make a lot of people get the choice to invest. If you see a potential Altcoin currently I think it is very nice and very large number of transactions. And you also see Ethereum currently being a very large coin to market demand. So Altcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
However, indeed we need altcoin. because altcoin is also very potential for investment, especially if you like to day trading. because of this altcoin very fast movement.
Pages:
Jump to: