Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 26. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
enough word for a ridiculous word of technology world. if satoshi thought cash was enough, we could not be here today.
I agree, Altcoins are developing the market, which is very good, so they are definitely needed, and I think they will bring a lot of new stuff to the market.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
enough word for a ridiculous word of technology world. if satoshi thought cash was enough, we could not be here today.
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 03, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
definitely needed, altcoins are coins of smart contracts written on different platforms, ether of the eos and so on! so without them we will not be able to regulate the market of products related to this or that contract!
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 03, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
You can't stop people from creating their own projects/Cryptocurrencies. If someone has a good crypto idea he is convinced would work but nobody believes in it, not even the developers of established Cryptocurrencies., the only option left for such person is to create a new Altcoin and try out the idea. If his idea works many users will join his project. If it fails, many will leave. This is how things should be in my opinion otherwise we will have a boring World full of dictators, mobs,  slow development, underdevelopment, ignorance, poor services, etc
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
yes of course we need altcoins. there are so many blockchain based projects that provides alternative solutions for problems in the world and problem in the crypto ecosystem. we all need those solutions. we should support them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 03, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
Various colors in the altcoin will be beautiful. Which will last long will definitely rise to the top that is not strong. This will surely fall because every day there is an altcoin that is born, all compete to be the best
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I think we don't need it because it is simply useless. There are strong currencies that every market will take. Why do we need something more?
what you say is wrong, because if altcoin is a large capacity after bitcoin. so to get a big income after bitcoin falls on running in altcoin
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
I think we don't need it because it is simply useless. There are strong currencies that every market will take. Why do we need something more?
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
Honestly, I do not understand what it means to us. To whom are we? Just people who do not belong to the crypto-currency, grandparents? If so, then for today, I think that no, they are not needed. Maybe in the future. But if we talk to - that is, traders, bounty hunters and other people who make money on this, then, of course, we need them! And more than that, they are necessary for greater earnings. Of course, not everything is in a row, but there are normal turns on bizhirs. which are well traded and show great activity. In this case, and on such terms, for us, traders, for example, have more opportunities for earning.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
September 03, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
Despite the fact that bitcoin is the coin with the largest capitalization, but altkoins technically outperform bitcoin, so they are necessary.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
I think not only do we need altcoin, but everyone needs altcoin. Altcoin is not just a bargain, it is an alternative investment for those who want to divide their capital. In addition to investing in the stock market, they have more investment options.
I think the existence of an altcoin is indeed needed to make blockchain technology grow because of the many competitors.

Yes you are right, altcoins is actually necessary in order for different cryptocurrency to grow even more and the community as well to have more people join in this kind of industry.
Of course, altcoin is always needed to promote bitcoin development and the field because altcoin will help expand the land that crypto can reach, from there, people will pay attention, invest more for this land, this land is growing and bitcoin is the pioneer, we are the people who hold and gain great benefits. In addition, as many have said, altcoin will be another way for all, giving us more opportunities to make more money, it is even more beneficial than what bitcoin has ever given us
Activity: 602
September 03, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
I need alternative coins in order to make money for them. I think that every trader will say the same thing. But in everyday life most altcoins are useless.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
Of course, altcoins are needed. The essence of the blockchain technology is to work with the use of altcoins. In a few years, we will use blockchain technology in all spheres of life.
Activity: 287
September 03, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
altcoins is supposedly the replacement project for bitcoin that tries and does things that bitcoin can not do. For example, bitcoins are Poof of Work. You can not change that, so you create a new project and start developing different technologies .altcoin is to balance the bitcoin price and the emergence of new altcoin looking to become a valuable altcoin. high. and there is great demand of everyone.
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
I think not only do we need altcoin, but everyone needs altcoin. Altcoin is not just a bargain, it is an alternative investment for those who want to divide their capital. In addition to investing in the stock market, they have more investment options.
I think the existence of an altcoin is indeed needed to make blockchain technology grow because of the many competitors.

Yes you are right, altcoins is actually necessary in order for different cryptocurrency to grow even more and the community as well to have more people join in this kind of industry.
Activity: 714
September 03, 2018, 07:07:31 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
yes, ofcourse we need altcoin. >21mil bitcoin is simply not enough. we do need more coin to redistribute wealth to public.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 03, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
Activity: 60
September 03, 2018, 06:19:36 AM
Altcoins is growing rapidly. This is a very good new technology that we need .
Activity: 58
September 03, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
We need altkins.I believe that oldoini carry the innovation, thereby creating competition.
Pages:
Jump to: