Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 28. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
obviously we require it on the grounds that each coin has its own idea and afterward the advantages of each coin is unique in spite of the fact that there are similitudes and in addition one of the primary is for exchanging use
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
If we back to 2011 when the only bitcoin at cryptocurrency trading market, it's gonna be so boring. Altcoins give investor more option to invest. And with altcoin now we see so many blockchain implementations in the world. I can't imagine if we still have the only bitcoin as a cryptocurrency. Maybe the price not gonna be high like now.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
Yes I believe in altcoins , there is many potential altcoins are in cryptomarket. This Coins are good alternative to Bitcoin. Altcoins which is the helper of bitcoin to have good enough crypto world.
Activity: 40
September 03, 2018, 01:52:07 AM
If there will be no altcoins, BTC would not come to this place. Playing with BTC is not safe for all and it is not appropriate for all. So they will need altcoins.
Activity: 91
September 03, 2018, 01:01:43 AM
According to me, every Altcoin came with new concept of working platform which gave customers more variety to chose the best one for his investment. And by this healthy competition between companies, customers get good quality coins at very low price.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
Absolutley we need altcoin.  Just becasue Bitcoin is the best and the #1 coin does not mean it does not need a supporting cast to help with other breakthroughs.  There is plenty of room for multiple coins in this game. 
copper member
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 12:03:22 AM
Yes , we need it just that many are jumping out from nowhere and no product to back it up, just for some getting rich quick of a thing, altcoins are useful like eth , dash , ltc and do many out there which are serving other purpose other to what Bitcoin is serving by using there product with blockchain for some business like , eth for smart contract, SC for storage , EOS , and so many out there for Relevant purpose to make blockchain more adoptable.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
we need to always have a choice between crypto currencies, alternative coins should be developed along with bitcoin
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
September 02, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altcoin represents different functionalities, some are shits and some are not. If you think that we don't need any altcoins then be that way. Don't use Ethereum, Bcash or litecoin in any way. Just pure Bitcoin, no problem with. But if you think broader adoption, with the current TPS provided by Bitcoin, you can conclude in an instant that this technology needs altcoin that will solve and fulfill the deficiency of Bitcoin in terms of Scalability and usability.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 02, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
I think altcoins we have a good opportunity to make money on trading.Thank you there are many interesting platforms.

its not about making money, its about providing certain apps that bitcoin or traditional platforms simply cant provide (fog computing on blockchain, instant tracking, instant transactions, ...)
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
Bitcoin and altcoins are both profitable and you can use them for trading and holding. There are many potential altcoins that could be use for investment like holding them for many months and while waiting for their prices to go up. To make your investment profitable, you should diversify your portfolio and don't invest on a single coin like bitcoin only. Altcoins provide alternative earnings for your invesment and many of them can recover after some weeks of dips.
Activity: 85
September 02, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
I think altcoins we have a good opportunity to make money on trading.Thank you there are many interesting platforms.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 02, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
No matter how the good coins in the market are performing positively or otherwise, I belief we still need Alts though future promising ones to break the monopoly of some which does not give room for the poor or less privileged to invest into Cryptos. Evenly distribution or at least fair is what I believe.
Activity: 74
September 02, 2018, 03:42:24 AM
They are part of this system, and without this element, the crypto market will be dead.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 02, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Honestly speaking this is a though to consider, there are so many altcoins now that one find it very difficult to identify which is which among them, the increase in the number of altcoin make it very difficult to diffentiate the real one from the fake ones. So this is why I will support if all those altcoins be cramped or there should be a measure that will determine how authentic an altcoin is before it is been absorbed into the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
of course we need altcoins, cryptocurrency also requires altcoins as a counterweight to bitcoin. the existence of altcoins is a price balancer for bitcoin and for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
September 02, 2018, 02:27:23 AM
yes we really need altcoins because for trading so there are many options for exchanging crypto. the more crypto the better for traders
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
We need more altcoin more than we need clone, copy and fork of bitcoin! Altcoin  are not pretending to be the next bitcoin or better than bitcoin rather, altcoin is spreading the ideals of cryptocurrency to many other areas of life and creating utility finance, business, logistics and economy!
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 02:25:54 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
It's vseravno that say that we have a dollar, so the world already no money is needed. Other states will not agree with this. So with the crypto currency. Bitcoin is, however, it can not replace all crypto-currencies, which are very diverse in their functionality. And most other members of the society who do not want to have and create another crypto currency will disagree with this.
Activity: 97
September 02, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
thanks to the variety of altcoins we have a good opportunity to earn on trading
Pages:
Jump to: