Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 53. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 29, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
Decentralize application is not only a solution for payment, but also a new idea for designing software, which means that there should be more applications and more altcoins. Some altcoins are not simple copy and paste but also a new direction for the new coins, altcoin is important for diversity and novelty. Even if bitcoin is here, the alt are more open to new invention
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
of course we need altcoin. for a trader certainly not satisfied with just bitcoin alone. plus the price of altcoin like eth and ltc currently has a good development. and of course very many people are interested in the altcoin.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
I think we need most of the altcoins, but we certainly need those that expand the usefulness of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 03:13:51 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
It should be taken into account that tokens are used in different specific areas of our lives and have a wide variety of functions. Therefore, they can be very much, they do not conflict from universal coins and do not interfere with anyone. At the same time, they are very useful, because they really make our life easier and make it much more comfortable. Therefore, the diversity of altcoyins is very important for us. Who believes that this is not so, let him use only bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:53:03 AM
Altcoins are created because of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not cheap at all.The fees are very high. People wants a cryptocurrency which suits on what they need. Bitcoin still needs to develop.

Yes I believe that we still need altcoins, it is created because of bitcoin, due to the high fees in the exchanges, people wants a crypto that can be suited for their needs, and altcoin can be alternative.
Merit: 13
Silence
July 29, 2018, 12:01:57 AM
Actually Yes, those coins that you said are also altcoins aside from bitcoin they are not owned by one if altcoin's dont exist if we reach the maximum count of bitcoin there will be no opportunities for other people that also want's to use it, imagine billions of people and there's only 21,000,000 supply of bitcoin it is too short for all of the people living in this world.
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:50:38 PM
We are not asked if we need these forks, they are simply created. This is a great way to make money for their creators. In my opinion, these coins just parasitize Bitcoin's popularity.
In my opnion, yes we really need altcoins, but  we just really need to invest on top altcoins like ethereum, waves and litecoin because investing our money on top altcoins is we can make sure that it would be very safe and can grow really high.
Activity: 38
July 28, 2018, 11:31:06 PM
I think that each humans have its very own intellect even though we could say we wont need altcoins but there are minds who might in reality push that they would create a brand new coin and would plan to head the equal course as bitcoin because we do have goals to get wealthy either as a developer or just an investor.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
I'm sure that the 90% of the alts are fully useless. The most task can be made by top10 or some more. But every team considers it his duty to create own cryptocurrency for local purposes. Why? Because without it they don't raise a few penny

not all alts are useless. Ethereum und Ripple are the best of them.
phm
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 28, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
I'm sure that the 90% of the alts are fully useless. The most task can be made by top10 or some more. But every team considers it his duty to create own cryptocurrency for local purposes. Why? Because without it they don't raise a few penny
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
Altcoins are like shares of different companies, we can not mix them together because they have different value.
Activity: 218
July 28, 2018, 02:01:05 PM
Altcoins is a wonderful blessing for all of us. Altcoins is the best way to get profits. You can buy coins at a low price and sell it at a high price. It's a great help for us to crypto investors to get profits , so i think we Need Altcoins.
Activity: 539
July 28, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
certainly the altkoins are needed, since there are more modern detachments and there are workers' campaigns that are needed
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
Of course, altcoins are needed. If there was no competition, there would be no development. And now, look, there was Ethereum (blockchain 2.0), then cryptassist (blockchain 3.0). Without competition, such rapid development would not have been possible!
Activity: 364
July 28, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. I think altcoin is the most important of these. altcoins are popular, and raising the price for a moment is a serious gain
Activity: 49
July 28, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
Altcoins that arise after a hard fork in bitcoin are inevitable. Some people like it, some don't. But without this it is impossible. And, as it is correctly said above, " Altcoins is what bitcoin has done in bitcoin today."
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 01:36:57 PM
the presence of many new altcoins is much needed to multiply the interest of developed coins, this is also to make a large variety of coins at various prices, so as to adjust capital for coin investment
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
Yes we do need altcoin in the cryptocurrency market Smiley We should make some of them useful today because some of them are not. Their platforms is not that good and will not help always the users of it. Altcoins makes the value of bitcoin balance and still increasing.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 01:07:25 PM
We really do need them. Most especially the technology aspects of them as the proffer solution to different problems and the lapses in the bitcoin.
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
We still need the altcoins other than the big altcoins on the Crypto market. Small capitalized altcoins still work well in the Crypto market and are for venture capitalists. Veteran investors are fond of new, potential and cheap altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: