Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 25. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
Yes it is good to have hope
But we have to be smart with our activities in trading
Don’t second guess when you notice a dump coming

Cash in and buy the dumps later
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
Very unlikely that the bull run will start soon as there is more regulation in china, and soon the eu. It is likely that there is going to be another dump, probably with bitcoin falling to 3500 dollars
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Well it all depends on what happen in the market the year is still early and I believe within the cause of this year the market is going to recover because it has been down for so long now, the ethereum hard forks will help the market but that is after the successful process of the forking.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Don't  lose hope bull run is always their but we need to be patient we need to wait on that happening. Yes it falls again but that is normal don't even think that bitcoin is now dying no its not and that is normal fluctuation if we are basing on the previous years its have same situation but still have bull run now we need to do is wait and patient.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Of course! It will definitely come but when it will come is the challenge. The future looks bleak judging by the current happenings in the market but this is expected in this industry. This has always been the case. The crypto market goes up and down and sometimes, takes a lot of time to recover but in the end, it always recovers. This present condition wouldn't be an exception, the markets will bounce back so will the bulls. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and expect the best!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
yes there is still possibility or hope to see bull run Smiley but maybe it will not happen today but soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I do not think that it is the right time for the next bull run, because crypto has a bright and long future, we have not even reached the mass adoption yet and I have no doubts that this would happen. And when the mass adoption comes the next bull run follows.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
When we started to lose our hope and selling our coins are the situation waiting by the whales to make money from it so it depends on the people how much risknthey are ready to take but I can bet you won't get disappointed by holding your coins from now on.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
The ETH hardfork wont't create any good news that will pump the market, hardforks hardly do that, it's just a way for a coin to see a surge in price amidst the hype to receive free coins. Plus, we're gonna need more than just news to actually see a bull run. As of now, it's very unlikely that we'll see a bull run anytime soon, but the possibility will always be there, we just need to wait for a reversal and let the market do its own thing.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I'm not sure about another bull run but I think we will see a steady increase because there are a lot of projects that are releasing their products in 2019 and depending on that market can gain more trust.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
Hope should always stay as long as we support blockchain tech and crypto. I see all this long bear trend in another way, i think this bear trend along with accumulation and stabilization phases is super healthy for the coins technically because once the bear trend will be broken im sure the next bull run will be epic and patience will pay of nicely.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
I think there is still a possibility. we only need to wait a little longer. don't be afraid just because the situation worsens. if you believe this can be the most profitable time because you can buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: