Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 27. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If I do not agree because if you trade with bitcointalk you have a small capital just the same as lie because with your small capital Do not get a big profit but if you do trading in altcoin you will be faster can profit and a little more because you have small capital.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
no i dont really approve that strategy because i think that is not right to sell alts just because you want to buy btc. Alts are more valueable and more profitable therfore i wouldnt try to sell them just to get a btc though id rather sell my btc in order to buy alts.

I will only sell my alts if i already achieved my targeted price but as of now i dont think i can achieved it because the market is still down.
Market is full of strategies and my advice to you is whatever you want to do and you desire for should be inside the circle of market rules and principles.

If you are doing with disobedience then you will face with problems. A person can follow a strategy for example if sell Altcoin or Ethereum in order to upgrade in the crypto market then it is a good decision if selling and buying processes take place by applying market rules.
Well it is entirely a subjective topic. You can choose any crypto to deal in the market and earn good. This also depends on the market situation. At times you have to let go one crypto for another. In the current situation, you can invest in both Bitcoin and altcoin because the prices are down. You can also go for a diverse portfolio by which I mean you can have some Bitcoin and in the same time altcoin in your portfolio.
Activity: 322
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I do not do such a strategy because i am less skilled and in the end will only get the loss. I just want to minimize the losses from the crypto currency. Because we invest only for profit, right?
It is good to utilize yourself and it is good if you recognized your aim of investing, it is fir sure true that we use to invest in crypto currency for the purpose of profit so we should focus on it, it is good time to buy bitcoin as much as you can buy when the price is very low so better if you hold bitcoin only and don’t think much just buy bitcoin and hold it you will surely win at the end.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
All depends on the prediction of each person, if we predict by selling altcoin and buy Bitcoin it is more profitable, then it is good to do. because we do anything must have a reason, it is impossible we do something that is perfunctory.

I think do not put too many percentage of your investment into alt, because alt have bigger risk than btc
I will not do that, alt coin can be very profitable if you can invest in the right coins, and it's a good idea to diversify your investment, so you do not lose all your money at once when bitcoin drop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Each one of us has distinctive systems to make benefits. For me the better procedure half/half. Offering all the altcoin to purchase bitcoin is certainly not a smart thought since a portion of the altcoins presently is getting value. For whatever length of time that you can, hold the half of altcoin we don't recognize or imagine a scenario in which the value increment and half it will sell for the bitcoin. At last, you half lament half advantages, half lose. I call it balance technique
No, its not a good idea to sell all your alts just to buy bitcoin because altcoins sometimes pump too. Better to hold for it like bitcoin and until it was pump so that you can get more profit from it. Even it is benificial to invest here in bitcoin that dorsnt mean that you all need to sell your altcoin because some of them are worth having of it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think the strategy of sell altcoins to buy bitcoin is not right, if all users do that then it is certain that bitcoin is too dominating and this will make the competition unattractive.
Activity: 112
In my opinion, I would do the opposite. I will sell Bitcoin and invest in Altcoin. It takes a lot of Altcoin to get Bitcoin. Bitcoin's rate of increase over the period is not as expected. Investing in Bitcoin may be less risky but you will not profit much unless you invest a lot of money. Altcoin is cheap now, and its potential is huge. So, I would invest in Altcoin if I could sell Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
Nope, i most prefer to do that both. I usually using longterm for btc and short term for my altcoins. And it seems that altcoins give me a good profit so why I will sell it for one thing purposes only. In fact, there's a tendency that waiting of btc to pump is like waiting you to be dead, why would I choose that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
If you have read many strategies about selling alts and buy you could make analysis if what strategy is fit for you, well we have our own strategies and I Believe that experienced in crypto is one of the best.
Activity: 324
Uniquely, any crypto currency, in addition to bitcoin and etherium, can and should be bought on the stock exchange. At crypto-exchange exchanges, you can buy any altcoins, except those, of course, which are still at the ICO stage.
Activity: 63
I disagree with this strategy. Alts can bring more profit than BTC in short term. When you get enough profit from alts, then buy BTC and see how it goes. Repeat every once in a while.  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you have read many strategies about selling alts and buy you could make analysis if what strategy is fit for you, well we have our own strategies and I Believe that experienced in crypto is one of the best.
That is right but different people different points of view so lets respect their decision on how to earn in crypto industries but my strategy is to collect more alts and I used my extra money to buy some part of bitcoin because there are many potential alts that can generate a lot of profit so we cannot throw them easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

It depends on the people but I can say yes because bitcoins is a great platform to invest and to put our money in but of course ut is much better to have at least another investment rather than that because the perks of having a different investment rather than bitcoins is of course when the bitcoin fall then you should wait because you cannot get that without losing money but if you have another investment you will not bother selling your bitcoins because you have a back up plan. But putting money in bitcoins is great think of it compared your alts into btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Each one of us has distinctive systems to make benefits. For me the better procedure half/half. Offering all the altcoin to purchase bitcoin is certainly not a smart thought since a portion of the altcoins presently is getting value. For whatever length of time that you can, hold the half of altcoin we don't recognize or imagine a scenario in which the value increment and half it will sell for the bitcoin. At last, you half lament half advantages, half lose. I call it balance technique
Activity: 602
no i dont really approve that strategy because i think that is not right to sell alts just because you want to buy btc. Alts are more valueable and more profitable therfore i wouldnt try to sell them just to get a btc though id rather sell my btc in order to buy alts.

I will only sell my alts if i already achieved my targeted price but as of now i dont think i can achieved it because the market is still down.
Market is full of strategies and my advice to you is whatever you want to do and you desire for should be inside the circle of market rules and principles.

If you are doing with disobedience then you will face with problems. A person can follow a strategy for example if sell Altcoin or Ethereum in order to upgrade in the crypto market then it is a good decision if selling and buying processes take place by applying market rules.

Indeed. Market offering many strategy we can use. We can hold our bitcoin or selling for alts and vice versa. Some peoples more comfort if they hold bitcoin and some peoples want to double their bitcoin by trading it on altcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I prefer to buy alt instead of bitcoin because a lot of altcoin can give you an advantage and lots of altcoins are already profitable and make people who buy them become rich because altcoin has a useful and good product.

With altcoins, you have more chances to make the profit. You can buy different cryptocurrencies, even those ones that cost several cents. many cheaper altcoins bring more money to investors than expensive BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
At today's time, I will accept the strategy of buying bitcoin and selling the altcoin at today's market price that will help my economy r very much. I will accept that tactic.  sell alts buy btc.
i think it will hold both between bitcoin and altcoin, but i will add to buy bitcoin assets with free money. so i will have many opportunities to increase my profit. i think my actions are very appropriate for the current conditions
Activity: 154
At today's time, I will accept the strategy of buying bitcoin and selling the altcoin at today's market price that will help my economy r very much. I will accept that tactic.  sell alts buy btc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
In my own opinion We have our different kind of strategy but I think its ok sell alts and buy btc. As long as we can earn double or good profit in buying btc. And I think this is the right time to buy btc because the price of btc is down.
no matter with our strategy, as long as we can earn profit from this strategy , its good for us.goal using any strategy just to earn profit and money.
Pages:
Jump to: