Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 30. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bitcoin has more potential than any other coins I don't think it is right that to sell your altcoins and buy bitcoin because altcoin and bitcoin are the same price movement when bitcoin down also altcoins down. I believe that the investment in your hand should be 70 percent bitcoin as 30 percent altcoin.
Investment in bitcoin needs a lot of money while small coins do not need high investment. You can start with very low money and the prices of almost every crypto are increasing with the passage of time. There is no doubt that bitcoin has more potencail than any other crypto but it is all about the investment power. Bitcoin is the choice of every big investor.
Yeah you are right. If you have big investment then you can buy bitcoin and if you have small capital then low price coins are best option for investment. One other benefit of low price coins is that if the price down the deficit will be low and you will feel no panic. For instance if I buy Liza, I will never lose my investment because the price is so low that it cannot go more down. The down level is finishing dot.
I think it depends on your plan of investment and its span as well. If you are thinking about investing in long run, you can favor Bitcoin because Bitcoin gives good return in future if held for long. How ever if you want to go for short term investment, you should prefer alt. I do not see any logic behind selling alt and buying Bitcoin without a market reason. Both are good investment but you must have a diverse portfolio so if you do not have Bitcoin, you can sell some alt for BTC as well.
Yes bt i think you should invest your half of money in bitcoin and half of money in alt but if you just invest in alt so you can buy bitcoin because after some weeks its price will going to high and that is why you will get best profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
each person must have different strategies. it all depends on each person. most people prefer to keep their money in various coins. perhaps by doing so, they can benefit. and there may also be people who only focus on bitcoin. maybe people like that do not want the more they think. and focus only hold bitcoin only. but I prefer to have some altcoins instead of just one coin. some coins I can make for daily trading, and other coins can be made for long-term investments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
bitcoin has more potential than any other coins I don't think it is right that to sell your altcoins and buy bitcoin because altcoin and bitcoin are the same price movement when bitcoin down also altcoins down. I believe that the investment in your hand should be 70 percent bitcoin as 30 percent altcoin.
Investment in bitcoin needs a lot of money while small coins do not need high investment. You can start with very low money and the prices of almost every crypto are increasing with the passage of time. There is no doubt that bitcoin has more potencail than any other crypto but it is all about the investment power. Bitcoin is the choice of every big investor.
Yeah you are right. If you have big investment then you can buy bitcoin and if you have small capital then low price coins are best option for investment. One other benefit of low price coins is that if the price down the deficit will be low and you will feel no panic. For instance if I buy Liza, I will never lose my investment because the price is so low that it cannot go more down. The down level is finishing dot.
I think it depends on your plan of investment and its span as well. If you are thinking about investing in long run, you can favor Bitcoin because Bitcoin gives good return in future if held for long. How ever if you want to go for short term investment, you should prefer alt. I do not see any logic behind selling alt and buying Bitcoin without a market reason. Both are good investment but you must have a diverse portfolio so if you do not have Bitcoin, you can sell some alt for BTC as well.
Activity: 378
I don't use this strategy either because you can lost everything that you have if you invest in one cryptocurrency the best we can do now is invest in different kind of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Better than "sell bitcoins, buy alts". Sometimes it is so hard to.trust alts (im not saying most, some of it) due to some negative issue like the pump and dump alts and in the end you have nothing. Or just simply sone of the are fakes, giving tou a nice project with their very interesting roadmap and in the end they will have your money. Maybe this idea is not that bad afterall, but peole.still have their own strategy regarding this matter.

I agree, bitcoin is so popular than altcoin and other people think thar having bitcoin is greater than having altcoin, but for me I'd rather to buy altcoin while having bitcoin than put all my money in bitcoin.
Yes it is right bitcoin is more popular and it is more chances that the price of bitcoin will rise more in the future as people when try to enter the crypto world then they trust more on bitcoin in the beginning so in the beginning they will invest only in bitcoin and after that they will go for others. We also need to keep first in bitcoin and after that when we reach to a higher level then we have to think for trade.
Activity: 322
Well if you really want to earn big but also risky idea much better to stay in alt because you can also earn big profit but if you want long term investment much better to buy btc because it is good for long term and you can be able to earn more than you invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I can say only one thing about it - that strategy is safe, and it's probably good because crypto world is extremely risky, so why not?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Cause economy if they accept them to buy bitcoin other information that bitcoin and economy of money real estate market. I am not a new value to the world so their lives on your young children, but I am enjoying a countries, and the road. I am enjoying a countries,
Activity: 294
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Of course it is not recommended, Altcoin is a very good coin to increase profit when market conditions like now. Perhaps the intent of it all is a rare opportunity because of the cheap bitcoin price so choose to add the amount of bitcoin. Yes, this is a moment to increase the amount of value because the price is relatively cheap, but it is not necessary to sell Altcoin for that because if you do then we lose a big profit that awaits in the future.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS

That will be depending on the state of the market, if you are going to do that strategy today then i think that you will lose a huge amount of coins for nothing, it was a good idea to switch entirely your coins into bitcoins if the market is pumping.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
If you think your altcoin would survive this huge plunged then just hodl it and dont panic. But if that altcoin that you've invested in, is not popular and not even known i think you should cut your loses and move your money into much safer haven for investment like ETH, BTC and LTC. In the end it's up to you.
Right now is the perfect time to reorganize our portfolio, so if you have some losses it is a good idea to analyze each one of the projects in which you invested and see if it is worth your time to keep being invested there or if you prefer to sell, if you sell then the next question is what to do now and that will depend on your long term strategy, if you want to make moderate profits investing in bitcoin and top alts is ideal, but if you still want to make a lot of profits then investing in icos is the right move.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117

I think this only a company strategy of the bitcoin and the title of the article is very legit, why you need to invest on the altcoin if the bitcoin can give all the benefits that you can get. As an investor, we only want to have allotted of the source of money to achieve our goal and objective in our life. I believe on this say of David Bailey. To get rich, you must be making money while you are sleep.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274

It depends on you! It is really good if you will just divide your capital into two for you to make investment with bitcoins and also in altcoins. There is a high chance the you can grow you investment by making investment in both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0

I prefer bitcoin and I do not want to invest in altcoin by selling my bitcoin because I know that bitcoin has more potential than other coins so it will provide more benefits in the future if we continue to survive. I have been getting many benefits from bitcoin so I do not want to switch to another coin.
Activity: 518
Better than "sell bitcoins, buy alts". Sometimes it is so hard to.trust alts (im not saying most, some of it) due to some negative issue like the pump and dump alts and in the end you have nothing. Or just simply sone of the are fakes, giving tou a nice project with their very interesting roadmap and in the end they will have your money. Maybe this idea is not that bad afterall, but peole.still have their own strategy regarding this matter.

I agree, bitcoin is so popular than altcoin and other people think thar having bitcoin is greater than having altcoin, but for me I'd rather to buy altcoin while having bitcoin than put all my money in bitcoin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Selling altcoins is not good idea. For me, I’m not okay with one coin only, better to have more coins than one because if bitcoin may crashed you may lose but if you have altcoins you can recover. More investment are always better than only one.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If we want to be successful investor's in crypto world,  then we must apply a strategical techniques in handling our investment. So that we must achieve our goals and meet the expectations in terms of getting a huge profits.That's why  in this scenarios I say yes, I will approve this strategy to sell alts and buy Btc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
If you have a good altcoin with you and you know that there is a big potential for it to grow then why you will sell it? I think people should choose what coin they buy and they should make sure that the percentage of bitcoin in their portfolio should dominate. Its still safe to diversify your funds to different coins.
Activity: 210
I agree in this kind of strategy , we can sell our altcoin and then use the money on buying some bitcoin .Because not all altcoin have a potential to grow some of them are dump so if you have that opputunity to sell them in a good rate then sell them and use the money ti invest on bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: