Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 28. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 505
majority of time i head that btc has better potential that other altcoin which is completely false,we all know why btc is costly not because of its feature,its because of  its popularity,shop acceptance and whale manipulation.there are altcoin which have great feature but are highly undervalued,it will take time for them to grow to a good value.but yes if you want to play safe game and dont want to loose funds then btc is the best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Actually, Bitcoin has big volume in every crypto exchanges.
So, I think this is a not bad idea to sell Altcoin and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Not all altcoins are useless, there are altcoins today that are also in dip because the price of bitcoins is currently decreasing, you can still invest on altcoins that has potential to grow in the market like ethereum , credits and mnx.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
In my own opinion We have our different kind of strategy but I think its ok sell alts and buy btc. As long as we can earn double or good profit in buying btc. And I think this is the right time to buy btc because the price of btc is down.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
No, not really. Short term, altcoins enticing with much higher profit. Of course, on the other hand though, they are also much more risky, so I would say I partly agree
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Yes i will approve tthat strategy because investing in bitcoin is more profitable and beneficially compared to altcoins. But it will take a long time to be happens it because now i don't have enough altcoins to do it so it will a long time to be process.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I think not necessarily sell al the altcoins because there are a lot.of.altcpons that are successful and a great investment for a longer period but still the bitcoins are great so no doubt to them. Maybe just all those altcoins that you know wont give you enough profit those who are not popular to be exact. Just stay with you of course the ethereum because they are incline in bitcoin so when they both rise you will have both income. And always have an altcoin just in case bitcoins falls again
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
It depends, if bitcoin seems to have a much lower price and I think I can buy many bitcoins with my altcoin, why not? You see, bitcoin has more potential than alts since it's the original cryptocurrency recognized in the world, and the price of altcoins also depends on bitcoin so buying the original one is much better than keeping the newly made ones.

You are right man, alternative coins price varies on the price transition of bitcoin, so its like, alternative coin is dependent to bitcoin. This is for me, somehow a problem to ccryptocurrency, even since I can already tell that because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency making a history in the industry of business commerce, makes it more potential for price growth. But let us not be so fools, there are a lot of potential alternative coins out there who are solutions to some problems in the world.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Go for Sparkster coins instead! The technology which allows to develop a code without a degree in programming, it is deffinatelly worth to check out!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

It depends on the potential of the altcoins! You must now sell your altcoins that doesn't have potential and exchange it for bitcoins. By having bitcoins, you can ensure that you can grow your investment.
Activity: 224

I do not do such a strategy because i am less skilled and in the end will only get the loss. I just want to minimize the losses from the crypto currency. Because we invest only for profit, right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103

Will i think it will up to you. So if that there strategy then go i didnt see any problem on it. Bitcoin and altcoin are both good for me  the online different about them is the price bitcoin has huge price than altcoin and altcoin has many coin you can choose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
Bitcoin prices made on the based on supply and demand, not regulated by the market, bitcoin prices can experience a drastic increase/decrease unpredictably. And now, judging by its condition, bitcoin values tend to drop to $ 6,200. So selling all of Alts to buy bitcoin, it seems so contrasting and sensible, it is done solely to sustain the growth of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

I dont also think that this is a good strategy to do because right now there are still a lot of altcoins that is worth it invest and to hold that's why we should both invet in a great altcoins like ethereum and also invest our money in bitcoin so we can able to have more profit.
This strategy is looking relevant if you handle according to the current conditions and if you can not handle then do not apply this strategy. You have to sell out these Altcoin in high market where these coins have high value and you get the profit from here. After getting profit from these coins now upgrade to the Bitcoin and invest in a low market which is the perfect handling.
Activity: 237

If you sell your alts you dont need to buy bitcoin anymore.
just sell it with BTC exchange and you will have it.
but that is not a good strategy, you need to know well the market first.
especially the alts you are holding.
Activity: 854
If you invest in potential altcoin, it is always good to hold them because according to their development the price will start increasing. If you are holding shitcoin with no developments it is better to sell them in the market for BTC. It is always good to check communication channels about your holdings this will make you to understand about their status.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

I totally agree.

Rule number one - diversify your investments.
There should be at least 3-4 coins in your portfolio that would allow you to minimize the risk of losing the entire capital.

Rule number two - bitcoin is not the only coin on the market, there are a bunch of promising projects that improve the functioning of blockchain.
As the time goes on they could become as vital and popular as bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is both good and bad ideas. In some situation, selling altcoin can be accepted and you can save your money. However, in some other cases, selling altcoins can make you suffer a huge loss or miss the opportunity to earn a great amount of money. Altcoins and bitcoin are both good. But if you know how to choose a good altcoin, it can bring you a better profit and bitcoin
Indeed, every strategy all brings us advantage as well as drawback. It’s not a bad idea that selling all altcoins to buy bitcoin because we should consider to situation at that moment, we’d better pay attention to price or valuable of a coin to make a decision whether selling are good or bad. Recently, altcoin sets their name in the market closely like bitcoin. Both of them have a big potential and also may bring us benefit as well. Therefore, it’s not important to sell all altcoin to buy bitcoin. The most important factor places in your strategy to the market fluctuation at that time
for now maybe i will use a different strategy. sell some bitcoin and buy some altcoin. Well, right now we see that the price is turning red. this becomes a pretty good opportunity, especially that the potential of the current coin is good enough to pump.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I am more interested in Bitcoin than altcoin.
I think doing altcoin exchange to buy bitcoins is a great way.
Bitcoin has a high price value and has a good opportunity to grow and rise in price.
Of course, Bitcoin will be the highest value coin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
It is both good and bad ideas. In some situation, selling altcoin can be accepted and you can save your money. However, in some other cases, selling altcoins can make you suffer a huge loss or miss the opportunity to earn a great amount of money. Altcoins and bitcoin are both good. But if you know how to choose a good altcoin, it can bring you a better profit and bitcoin
Indeed, every strategy all brings us advantage as well as drawback. It’s not a bad idea that selling all altcoins to buy bitcoin because we should consider to situation at that moment, we’d better pay attention to price or valuable of a coin to make a decision whether selling are good or bad. Recently, altcoin sets their name in the market closely like bitcoin. Both of them have a big potential and also may bring us benefit as well. Therefore, it’s not important to sell all altcoin to buy bitcoin. The most important factor places in your strategy to the market fluctuation at that time
Pages:
Jump to: