Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 4. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Kemungkinan bisa terjadi menjual bitcoin membeli alcoin jual beli itu sudah terbiasa dalam berdagang semua kita inginkan Untung namun harus ada ketelitian..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
there will have change in alts market.  only Holding now.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
If I listened to you replace altcoin with BTC or usdt at that time, then I definitely have a lot of money to buy a lot of cheap altcoin right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Maybe this is a good strategy thats sell all altcoins and buy btc,but in this situation now that market is still in bleeding,i thinks this kind of idea is unefective for now,because even the bitcoin on itself  have in troubled now its price value in the crypto market,so therefore  its better thats we must Hodl in this kind of situation.
Activity: 140
Any strategy that you think that is good for the cryptocurrency then continue this kind of strategy you are applying , as long as you will not suffer any loses in your investments ,then I will be appreciating your stragegy of selling alts and buying btc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I really appreciate your strategy. indeed, altcoin can also be used to find income if we want to trade. but I think bitcoin is still the number one in finding income by doing daily trading or investing. so I think it's better to keep bitcoin as much as possible and hold a little altcoin. because I think altcoin has the potential to dump. so I would recommend if long-term investment, the best is with bitcoin.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
  Bitcoin are more beneficial and profitable compared to other coins but i don't want to sell my altcoins now just to buy bitcoin because the price of altcoins now are very cheap. I will invest bitcoin in another way and keep my altcoins in my wallet until market increase.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
This is applicable in a short positive/ upward movement in price. From my experience, altcoins suffered huge loss in price whenever Bitcoin is on a short positive movement in price. Since we all aim to maximize profits, this is a necessary practice to achieve some instant profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
as we all know, Bitcoin is more widely known than Altcoin, so buyers of Bitcoin are more, so I don't think it's wrong if you sell your Altcoin to buy Bitcoin, but what you have to consider when buying Bitcoin is the rapid change in Bitcoin prices while Altcoin prices are a little more stable...
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i would not adopt such strategy, personally, i think bitcoin has reached it peak, selling off prospective coins to invest in a coin that has broken even is not too wise a decision, lets not daydream about bitcoin hitting $50000 anymore, $20000 is not even feasible. am not saying bitcoin is dead, but with it current thread, some altcoins are more profitable to invest in. My personal thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I think that such strategy may save your whole portfolio...currently I'm very upset because I decided to hold my alts in may/june. I could sell them all by beneficial price, now the losses are terrible.
actually you should do this kind strategy conditionally , how? the bankroll management are the key , put your investment in two sides . the one side that about holding alt coins and the other side about holding bitcoin , all of these invested and traded conditionally , everybody love to mix things up. with two sides bankroll you'll get almost guaranteed profit , you only need a perfect timing to balance it out between selling bitcoin to buy alt coins to gain more bitcoin later and vice versa.
Activity: 75
It depends on the Alts that are to be sold,some alts have very promising future, great projects. Different people have reasons for making sales and also have methods of trading , but selling all alts may not be the best advice.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I think that such strategy may save your whole portfolio...currently I'm very upset because I decided to hold my alts in may/june. I could sell them all by beneficial price, now the losses are terrible.
Activity: 84
I think one thing we all should be aware is that, investing in Bitcoin along does not guarantee you earning alot of profit. While many believe that a slight increase in Bitcoin price is equivalent to great profit, I would like to refer you also that a slight decrease in Bitcoin price also amount to some lost to investor. I shall therefore not recommend people to selling all the Altcoin to go purchase Bitcoin. Rather, i would advice that you hold a little of Altcoin and a Little of Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
That strategy is old there are so many strategies right now and that strategy is not healthy for the market because when you sell your altcoins you might be just lose because the value of bitcoin right now is not that good and alts are depending on the price of bitcoin. Better to just buy more bitcoins without selling alts.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
I am stacked up on bitcoin now I am buying alts because they are dumped more than bitcoin so when the market comes out from the dump period then I can take away a good win by selling those alts and some of them are waves, navpay and navpay is also a privacy coin so it's pretty good to invest in that coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If I had implemented this strategy a month ago, I think there would be 1 bc. But unfortunately, we are starting to lose because of the expectation that we will come up and unfortunately we could not exit.
Activity: 74

I think you should keep half of the altcoin just in case and invest the other half in bitcoin so if something goes wrong you don't have to worry about losing all of your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I've been thinking about that but in my opinion it is too late for it now if you are about to do that because now most of the alternative cryptocurrencies is 2 times lower price than it was a month ago.
Activity: 476

I'm not really planning to keep altcoins on my wallet because I know that none of them will really make it in the next 2-3 years. I just have them to profit them when they guy pumped by pump and dump groups and then get my all my bitcoins from it. I don't really like altcoins too much so they are just a basic medium for trade to get more money.
Pages:
Jump to: