Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 100. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
rating for ico or coin will definitely vary the result because there is an accompanying interest so we can not believe in one judgment only
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
ICO rating provided by such websites, I think, can only be used a references. Of course these sites have their processes and standards when giving such ratings. It doesn't mean that what they say is absolutely correct. they probably won't even reflect more than half of what the ICO is really worth. Better do our homework and get yourself filled in so you can give your own "rating"
Activity: 26
February 07, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
мы мoжeм лишь дoгaдывaтьcя o пepcпeктивнocти ICO ,coбиpaя пo кpyпицaм инфopмaцию o нeм Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 07, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
If I were you, don't look at the ratings but look at the percentage of the tokens sold. No matter how high the ratings are, if the tokens remain unsold, the probability of that coin joining the exchange/listing are slim so always look at the percentage. It will also help if the manager is trusted. Check the manager's previous ICO project and look for comments from those people who work for him. If you are trying to invest, research on different websites and join their telegram campaign. Check how they handle each inquiry and if they have good support in their clients.
Activity: 80
February 07, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
some ico is promising and I really love to follow sebi ico altcoin although I bought not too much but the results of ico I follow pretty big profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
that's just a reference.
Most of the effects are base on what your research.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 08:47:24 AM
I don't believe in ICO ratings so much. Most of the times ICO ratings prove opposite. I invest in ICOs with my own judgement. I prefer whitepaper of any project, I see core team members of the project and news about the project. ICO ratings sites don't help a lot in such matters. But I visit these sites to see which ICOs are coming or in progress. But I don't rely on their ratings. I do it my self.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
These are good websites to check good ongoing ICO but I do not rely on this much I just check these websites to find good ICO after that I do more research on the ICO which I have found from there. I check their websites read Whitepaper and research each and everything about that project then only I invest in that ICO.
Activity: 108
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
And I will not totally believe it, but some of their information I will go to certification and learn from, there is a rating to help me filter a number of projects, I think this is great
Activity: 252
February 07, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
Yes, I believe that most of the time these ICO ratings have some reference value, but you can't always rely on these ICO ratings. Because some ICO projects are paid marketing, the score is higher.
Activity: 68
February 07, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
I believe in DYOR!
Activity: 152
February 07, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
I think they are a good place to start for newbies to just browse to see what they should be looking for in an ICO (e.g. value, market competition etc).

My only issue is that most of these sites are pay to play, meaning that the ICO that throws the most money usually gets the best rating. Therefore I only see it as a way to find new ICOs.

I still think the best thing you can do is to research on this forum, ask questions and spend time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
ICOs have to pay to ICObench to be featured on their main site which es kind of stupid, also, the rating system of ICObench it's completely idiotic (Benchy), not a good source of good ICOs but a good source of fresh ICOs due to its popularity. ICOratings on the other hand TENDS to be more objective when rating an ICO, I trust them more than ICObench.
Activity: 234
February 05, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
I don't believe in ICO ratings, but there are a lot of people who believe in it. And they could make worst ICO to make a lot of xxx, when good projects could not even sell their tokens w/o rating from top reviewers. So to follow them is not bad idea
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
The given rating is only a reference of the investment. IMO it is not really believing, the future depends on the dev, market, fund etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 05, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
No, I don't believe most of them, considering that many of them are formed on the basis of comments and user ratings.
We all know how it works today.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 05, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
ICO ratings? Mostly not. I'm just looking the most popular ICOs and that way I do understand which projects gonna be more or less successful.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 05, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
I think most of the time, these ICO rating can only be a certain reference.
Because there are a lot of ICO ratings that will increase the score, you should also refer to the people number of telegram groups and other factors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
Yes alot. These ico ratings help an investor to invest wisely. He can see which icos are worth for investing. These ratings actually helps the investors and companies to overcome their hard/soft caps.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
I dont really believed to these websites that has ICO rating reviews,because most of them are getting paid to these so called TOP ICOs today.I believe in search researching so i will be sure that my investment wont go to the wrong hands.
Pages:
Jump to: