Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 99. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 10, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
I think icorating.com is pretty objective in a most cases . But if you asking about random ico ratings , of course they will manipulate with rating to earn some money from ico . But even if project have a good rating at icorating.com , it doesn't mean that this ICO will gain popularity and make any significant price growing , but it will lower chances that they are scammers
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
I think that ranking will help everyone choose the project, but none of us really know what the project creator actually is, they pay to get us a good rating. Therefore, I believe that no one believes in them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 06:32:45 PM
I don't believe in ICO ratings. Most of the time they are not objective and use speculations. I usually read the ratings, but never let them form my opinion.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
February 10, 2018, 06:29:16 PM
Ratings are only used as an investor's consideration
a failed project is better than a scam project
even now has a lot of bounty managers who look professional in managing the marketing of a project, so known as the hardcap manager
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
I do not believe this, I perform my taking analyses of how the project is structured and its white book
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
ICOs started as innovative vehicles that allowed average people to invest in startups, and allowed startups to bootstrap themselves without government obstruction. There was always room for scamming, however. Many ICOs now defraud innocent people and give government a perfect excuse for regulation.
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 06:17:09 PM
Not really. I only use those sites as guide though if there's an ICO I am interested in participating. As OP said, an ICO could be good at first but things can go wrong in the end so better to guard yourself by checking everything about the ICO before joining the presale.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
People are checking ico ratings as one of their reference on where they will choose to invest, but for me ico ratings is just a guide and I am not really believing on how they rate some icos.In my opinion those ratings can be an advisors. But I always do my own research before investing in an ICO. I do not only trust certain websites which highlight some ICOs. If you want to make money in this sector, it is always about your own research and our own information you gathered. 
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
February 10, 2018, 03:25:37 PM
Somehow, in our industry there are lots legit companies who are giving ratings in the performance, existence, legality and services of the ICO companies.
In giving score they have a well-detailed basis on that in order to inform the investors in companies background through the use of numbers.
Activity: 228
February 10, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
I don't believe in ICO rating sites, i think most of  scores are bought by projects and you should not decide what to buy based on scores.
I am using this sites to discover new ICO-s and make my own research.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
In my opinion, I believe that a classification is necessary but not 100%, through it we can consider our research, we can prove the qualities required for an ICO such as: a good project, but some research agencies can forge the classification, knowing that everything is possible in the middle of the internet, but most of the great agencies committed to success, show necessary and essential concepts. However, a good personal analysis is still advisable.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 10, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
In my opinion, I don't like ico rating. The authority can easily change the rating point. They can personalized their rating. So don't make decisions to see high rating ico.
Activity: 98
February 10, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
Personally, i don't believe in ICO rating 100% from most websites that do rate ICOs. I do carry out my personal research in my little way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
February 10, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I do not trust ICO ratings, because I believe that many scammers can buy themselves votes on similar services. You need to analyze the project yourself.   
There are too many different ICO's to try analyze them all. Some of ICO's are so difficult and consists deep technical ideas or specific technologies.. it's impossible and unproductive to compare them.
As for me ... 'I want to believe'   ... in ratings Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
Personally I think that you should take these websites with a pinch of salt.

Due to the fact that the ICOs on those pages have paid to be there, so it might not be down to how good the project is, more the fact how much money they can throw at marketing.
Activity: 308
February 10, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
Yes, all ratings in the ICO have a reasonable justification, therefore the ratings they provide really reflects to the company’s image and popularity.
Activity: 373
February 09, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
Most of people are checking ico ratings as one of their reference on where they will choose to invest, but for me ico ratings is just a guide and I am not really believing on how they rate some icos. But is still depends with the investors how they will believe this ratings.
This is true that ICO ratings was one of the most important If we are checking ICO Project as our reference before joining compaigns.Our idealistic strategy of choosing the best ICO was depending on It's presentation and on how they make the concept.But then again not only of it's ratings to make us convince but on how they created the ICO project to be successfully implemented.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 06:53:24 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

They have different parameter and calculation to see ICO in many ways. You should know that's only private opinion and will always change every second. I never see web with topic like that, will make me stress because their data not always same my analyze. Just read it but see the real data from ICO project at their own web or exchange, it will better fr us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I do not trust ICO ratings, because I believe that many scammers can buy themselves votes on similar services. You need to analyze the project yourself.   
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
There is no harm in choosing an ico rating as a reference,
because for beginners of course this is the easiest to do to see the potential of a project
Pages:
Jump to: